ADVERTISEMENT

Could you hammer a nail up @tigergrowls ass tonight at 8:59 PM?

Could you hammer a nail up @tigergrowls ass tonight at 8:59 PM?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No, but @fapiggy is going to try to hammer something up there.

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is this what they consider comedy in New York? I've heard the commies are kind of cold....

Comedy to me is when you admit that you are incorrect about something in one thread and then go back to making the same claims in another thread. I find you dishonestly hilarious.

Now, keep those preemptive excuses for trump coming right until debate time bitch!

Reactions: dpic73
Comedy to me is when you admit that you are incorrect about something in one thread and then go back to making the same claims in another thread. I find you dishonestly hilarious.

Now, keep those preemptive excuses for trump coming right until debate time bitch!
Biden prepped for 7 days for a debate? Against literally Hitler?

excited happy redneck GIF by Redneck Island

You got him OP !!!

• Haha
Reactions: Orange&Purple
This did not age well.

It didn’t. They were both terrible. Very fortunate for Trump that they cut off his mic when Biden was talking, otherwise he would have bailed him out.

To the 5000 other people who have quoted or tagged me in a post since Thursday…

Enjoy this victory in your otherwise boring and mundane lives.

It didn’t. They were both terrible. Very fortunate for Trump that they cut off his mic when Biden was talking, otherwise he would have bailed him out.

To the 5000 other people who have quoted or tagged me in a post since Thursday…

Enjoy this victory in your otherwise boring and mundane lives.

Now walk off with your tail tucked between your legs. 😂

Now walk off with your tail tucked between your legs. 😂

Oh you sad little dishonest man.

neither Trump nor any of you can explain how his policies won’t be terrible for America. Just think about that. He cannot defend his policies.

Deporting the people who produce our food.
Sending red state national guards into blue states that do not comply.
Putting tariffs on everything so people cannot afford basic goods.
Cutting education funding to states that don’t teach religious doctrine.

That sounds like the America I want to live in. But you just be a good little mouth breather and follow blindly.

Don’t bother responding, I already know what you are going to say.

But Biden’s old!

neither Trump nor any of you can explain how his policies won’t be terrible for America. Just think about that. He cannot defend his policies.

That sounds like the America I want to live in. But you just be a good little mouth breather and follow blindly.

But Biden’s old!
You do not like his policies but do not acknowledge that others could strongly disagree with Biden's policies-here you go 1. student loan forgiveness for college tuition-a total regressive act which gives tax money to many white collar individuals from blue collar workers 2. Border being basically opened for any and all illegals that want to come 3. Dismissing military personnel who did not get the COVID vaccine (the so called vaccine was proven to NOT limit transmission of COVID) 4. Trying to make it where any entity with federal contracts would have to have all employees have the COVID vaccine-thank you Supreme Court for defeating that!) 5. Increase in regulations that hurt small businesses. You will NOT agree with any of these which is fine but don't tell me that Trump's policies are terrible for America and that he can not defend them. In my OPINION, Biden can not defend the above but I know that liberals/Democrats think that all of my listed items above are great for America.

You do not like his policies but do not acknowledge that others could strongly disagree with Biden's policies-here you go 1. student loan forgiveness for college tuition-a total regressive act which gives tax money to many white collar individuals from blue collar workers 2. Border being basically opened for any and all illegals that want to come 3. Dismissing military personnel who did not get the COVID vaccine (the so called vaccine was proven to NOT limit transmission of COVID) 4. Trying to make it where any entity with federal contracts would have to have all employees have the COVID vaccine-thank you Supreme Court for defeating that!) 5. Increase in regulations that hurt small businesses. You will NOT agree with any of these which is fine but don't tell me that Trump's policies are terrible for America and that he can not defend them. In my OPINION, Biden can not defend the above but I know that liberals/Democrats think that all of my listed items above are great for America.

Thank you. You proved my point. You failed to explain how those trump polices would not be detrimental to our country. I mean, trumps policies will likely cause widespread famine in our country.

For your points.

1. I don’t agree with student loan forgiveness. Maybe for emts, police, social workers or other public servants who work a certain number of years. That said, I don’t believe the $150b that has been approved is going to get us that much.

2. This is just maga talking point bullshit. The majority is migrants who come to the border are not granted asylum. Since Biden’s EO the number of crossing attempts has dropped by 40%.

3. There have been and continue to be many more vaccine mandates to serve in the military. Did you oppose those as well? The military has beaten their retention goals despite the dismissals.

4. I’ll give you this one. Such a small impact.

5. I own two small businesses and I am jot aware of what regulations you are referring to. Pls list them.

Now you go. Pls explain to me how those stated trump policies that I listed would NOT cause harm to our country. Try to do so without mentioning Biden or his age.

• Haha
Reactions: Orange&Purple

But Biden’s old!
You don’t have to live here, ya know?

Reactions: loveoysters
Thank you. You proved my point. You failed to explain how those trump polices would not be detrimental to our country. I mean, trumps policies will likely cause widespread famine in our country.

For your points.

1. I don’t agree with student loan forgiveness. Maybe for emts, police, social workers or other public servants who work a certain number of years. That said, I don’t believe the $150b that has been approved is going to get us that much.

2. This is just maga talking point bullshit. The majority is migrants who come to the border are not granted asylum. Since Biden’s EO the number of crossing attempts has dropped by 40%.

3. There have been and continue to be many more vaccine mandates to serve in the military. Did you oppose those as well? The military has beaten their retention goals despite the dismissals.

4. I’ll give you this one. Such a small impact.

5. I own two small businesses and I am jot aware of what regulations you are referring to. Pls list them.

Now you go. Pls explain to me how those stated trump policies that I listed would NOT cause harm to our country. Try to do so without mentioning Biden or his age.
I do NOT care what you think of my points-the fact is that you THINK you have all the answers and do not know what the QUESTIONS are.

But Biden’s old!
Ok how about instead:
We allow babies to be killed up to the time of birth
We spend more trillions paying off students (who signed a note agreeing to repay), debt they owe to curry votes. To he paid instead by you and me and every other taxpayer
Allow millions more illegal immigrants into this country, some from known terrorist countries and pay for their room and board
Appoint judges with documented anti American and anti law and order treatises to apply the rule of law
Promote biological men competing against biological women
Continue to spend and spend trillions on social issues aimed at currying votes
Continue to use the DOJ to seek out and prosecute anyone opposed to their view
Continue to attempt ( and succeed) to influence what you and I can and cannot read on social media
Continue to weaken our military
I could literally add a hundred more, but others (not you of course) will understand that Today's Liberals are destroying America from within

Reread 1984 for more. Have a good day Winston.

Reactions: loveoysters
I do NOT care what you think of my points-the fact is that you THINK you have all the answers and do not know what the QUESTIONS are.

Thanks for playing. I don’t know why ever expect substantive policy discussion from you people. Our education system is clearly broken. Sad!

Reactions: Dadar and dpic73

The impact of punishing people who break the law should not be a consideration for whether or not they should be punished. If an american mother steals food/money/etc., bc she legitimately can not afford it, we don't let her keep what she has stolen. Why should we reward people who came her by breaking the law?
When they do not comply with what, the law? Are you implying he plans to lock up or attack citizens on in Blue states? Or maybe he is going to send them to help enforce the law if they are not capable.
Where has he said he would put tarrifs on everything? What basic goods will this impact for poor people to where they can not affor necessities?
Show me where he said this. Not saying he didn't, but I have not seen it.

But Biden’s old!

Ok how about instead:
We allow babies to be killed up to the time of birth
We spend more trillions paying off students (who signed a note agreeing to repay), debt they owe to curry votes. To he paid instead by you and me and every other taxpayer
Allow millions more illegal immigrants into this country, some from known terrorist countries and pay for their room and board
Appoint judges with documented anti American and anti law and order treatises to apply the rule of law
Promote biological men competing against biological women
Continue to spend and spend trillions on social issues aimed at currying votes
Continue to use the DOJ to seek out and prosecute anyone opposed to their view
Continue to attempt ( and succeed) to influence what you and I can and cannot read on social media
Continue to weaken our military
I could literally add a hundred more, but others (not you of course) will understand that Today's Liberals are destroying America from within

Reread 1984 for more. Have a good day Winston.

So many false statements in your posts. Do you tally believe Biden has forgiven trillions is student loan debt.

defend Trump s policies. You can’t.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT