Neurological Disorders - Up 1000%
Demyelinating Disorders - Up 1000%
Multiple Sclerosis (MS) - Up 600%
Guillain-Barré Syndrome - Up 500%
HIV - Up 500%
Pulmonary Embolisms - Up 400%

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016

Fmr. CDC Director Robert Redfield Makes a Series of Stunning Admissions That Were Once Deemed 'Misinformation'

"There was a decision not to do anything that made the vaccine sound like it didn't work."

"Two thirds of the people that I'm seeing infected in Maryland have been vaccinated."

"If you came down and visited me and interviewed my patients...you'd interview patient after patient after patient that did not have COVID but are very sick. You would say very sick, long COVID patients. And it's all from the vaccine."

"The spike protein is immunotoxic. You get infected, it's immunotoxic. But when you give the vaccine, we make the spike protein."

"When I give you an mRNA vaccine...I don't know how much spike protein you make because I give you mRNA and then your body goes and makes it...You may make it for a week...You may make it for a month."

"I use the protein vaccine so I know exactly how much spike protein you get. Your body's not becoming a [spike protein] manufacturing plant."

This should embarrass you but your dumbass pretends like he's giving good medical advice. Not only was hydroxyfvck not effective but also a z-pack is useless against a virus. He wanted people to use hyfvck because stupid-ass insurrectionist Peter Navarro bought up a third of the world's supply.

Joe Rogan DESTROYS Fauci After Blaming Unvaxed for 300K Deaths

Tony Fauci recently said the unvaccinated were “responsible” for an “additional 200,000 to 300,000 deaths” in America.

Well, Joe Rogan now has some words for Mr. Fauci.

“Hey, man, you made it, first of all. Don’t blame us. First of all, you made it. You f*cking made it. You funded it. You were a part of the research.”

This is what psychopaths like Fauci do. They always point the finger of blame at someone else. So it comes as no surprise that Fauci also threw his senior adviser, Dr. David Morens, under the bus after damning emails surfaced.

“Tony doesn’t want his fingerprints on origin stories.”

The 9th Circuit Just Stripped mRNA Shots of Legal Liability Protection

The 9th Circuit said it's not a vaccine if the claim isn't to PREVENT THE SPREAD.

COVID shots were claimed to "reduce symptoms" and prevent hospitalization… Those claims make it a TREATMENT.

SOURCE: Dr. Jane Ruby

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016

The short answer is yes. The federal government never officially changed the definition of vaccines. They simply change the definition on the CDC’s website to basically anything they want to put in your body.. The 1986 law that gave immunity to vaccine makers is based on the old definition. Doubly dangerous for big Pharma is the fact that the 86 law does not give immunity to conscious fraud.

Did you know that the VERY FIRST adverse event listed in the Pfizer vaccine is:

1p36 Deletion Syndrome

This is a congenital genetic disorder that affects fetuses & DELETES part of their chromosomes, causing them to be born with SEVERE intellectual disabilities.

Seriously? This is their FIRST adverse event listed?
Not fever.
Not rash.
Not irritability.

Is it any wonder that Pfizer fought so hard to keep information buried for 75 years?

“Safe & effective.”

This 38 page document is the motherload. 👇🏽
It details how many people have suffered adverse events from this vaccine. What kinds of other side effects they suffered as well.

Had it not been for a judge with balls, they’d still be gaslighting us.

Alex Jones has to pay like 1.5 billion dollars for discussing his opinion about a mass shooting, which hurt NO ACTUAL people, but none of the “news” outlets that lied to us about Ivermectin and caused people to die have had to pay anything.

Why is that.

They knowingly lied and tried to permanently cancel anyone who told the truth.

When will they be held accountable.

Serious question.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73

Australians...pay attention

This is one of the most disturbing videos I have ever seen.

It confirms that the TGA knew back in Jan 2021 that the lipid nanoparticles (and the mRNA) didn’t stay in the inject site, but spread throughout the entire body including the brain, the liver and female ovaries.

This should have raised red flags everywhere, especially when there was zero data of what the medium & long term adverse effects that this would cause.

Yet the TGA allowed these experimental injections to be approved with the intention that that substance would injected into every Australian - and the TGA KEPT QUIET about the fact that mRNA would spread through the entire body.

This destroyed the concept of "informed consent".

THE AUSTRALIAN FEDERAL POLICE should be down at the TGA this morning seizing their computers and phones and taking people into custody.

No wonder the TGA desperately tried to prevent this document being released under Freedom of Information.

EDWARD DOWD

The Injection Put into People’s Arms Instructs the Human Body to Manufacture a SCHEDULED TOXIN

@DrDMartinWorld explains why the COVID shots are actually bioweapons, not vaccines.

• Pfizer BioNTech and Moderna explicitly described mRNA as an experimental gene therapy in their SEC filings.

• Coronavirus fragments were described as “bio-warfare enabling technology” at a 2005 DARPA conference.

• According to 7 CFR Part 331, the spike protein associated with any modification of coronavirus is classified as a biological weapon.

• The injections instruct the human body to manufacture a scheduled toxin (spike protein).

See pinned post for full interview --> @VigilantFox

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT