ADVERTISEMENT

Daily Word Salad Special - Served With A Flight Of Wine

Typo isn't stupid, but since you can't apparently have a discussion without insults.

I live in an America that offers freedoms that other countries don't have. We have freedoms to go to any Church we want. We have an amazing Infrastructure that is the envy of most the world. We have clean water, clean and abundant food. We have great education available for every citizen. I can live and marry whoever I want, and so can my friends, no matter their sexuality.

There are things we can do better, but there is no doubt in my mind that America is the greatest country in the World.

Why don't you feel like America is the greatest country on Earth?
I've said MANY times this country is the greatest on the face of the earth. The difference is, You/your democrat colleges say this country was never great unless a democrat runs it.

"I live in an America that offers freedoms that other countries don't have. We have freedoms to go to any Church we want. We have an amazing Infrastructure that is the envy of most the world. We have clean water, clean and abundant food. We have great education available for every citizen. I can live and marry whoever I want, and so can my friends, no matter their sexuality".

You just rebutted everything your party stands for in this day and age. You say this country is great, but you tear it down every single chance you get.

"We have freedoms to go to any Church we want. We have an amazing Infrastructure that is the envy of most the world. We have clean water, clean and abundant food. We have great education available for every citizen. I can live and marry whoever I want, and so can my friends, no matter their sexuality"."

So you can go to any church you want, we have an amazing "infrastructure", clean water, abudant food. We have great education for every citizen.

"I can live and marry whoever I want, and so can my friends, no matter their sexuality"." It's absolutely crazy that you even bring this up. NO ONE CARES WHO YOU SLEEP WITH. It matters when you think everyone else should agree with you. Then you are bringing it into my home.

You won't be happy until everyone agrees with your perverted ways. It's never gonna happen.

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374
No she did not call for price controls. That's the untrustworthy right-wing media's interpretation. And if she did, it wouldn't pass Congress anyway so you have nothing to fear. What she actually said was "My plan will include new penalties for opportunistic companies that exploit crises and break the rules,"

Last I remember they forced everyone to get the "Clot Shot".

No she did not call for price controls. That's the untrustworthy right-wing media's interpretation. And if she did, it wouldn't pass Congress anyway so you have nothing to fear. What she actually said was "My plan will include new penalties for opportunistic companies that exploit crises and break the rules,"

Why don't you tell us all why you trust her.

So I'm brainwashed, but you are supposed to be totally normal? Share with all of us your beliefs. Your fearless leader won't. She runs from them. She won't say what she believes.
No she didn't, but don't let truth get in the way of good fake news...
Oh yes she absolutely 100% did call for price controls.

It was the headline on CNBC the day she announced it. Among many, many, other outlets

Reactions: Allornothing

So even though it wouldn't pass congress we should be good with it?

Oh yes she absolutely 100% did call for price controls.

It was the headline on CNBC the day she announced it. Among many, many, other outlets
I'm sorry, but she is a whore/slut/kumdumster. The fact that she is even being considered for the office of the POTUS should scare the fvck out of all of us.

What has this person done to get to this stage?

Yeah, we all know, she's never done anything!

Reactions: fatpiggy
So even though it wouldn't pass congress we should be good with it?
I'm telling you that she isn't a Communist and she didn't propose "price controls." That was the right-wing media's interpretation of a ban on price-gouging that is already in place in many states now.

I applaud you trying to have a meaningful discussion with someone who very clearly isn’t playing with a full deck.
I've tried and tried to make sense out of his delusions, and falsehoods. But all you'll get is more propaganda. He's too far gone. He looks around and sees nothing of reality, it's apparently horrible where he lives and works. And eventually he'll just be profane, and call you a homophobic slur and a Communist. Then he'll top it off by telling you how much more of patriot he is. It's pretty sad.

Reactions: WapPride
I'm telling you that she isn't a Communist and she didn't propose "price controls." That was the right-wing media's interpretation of a ban on price-gouging that is already in place in many states now.
She 100% proposed price controls. It was the headline on CNBC the day she said it. Along with Bloomberg too. Among many others.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT