ADVERTISEMENT

Daily Word Salad Special

fatpiggy

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Aug 18, 2002
In this thread we lost Kamala’s daily word salad special.

This is a new project so feel free
To help out if you see any of her other recipes

In this thread we lost Kamala’s daily word salad special.

This is a new project so feel free
To help out if you see any of her other recipes

od5ZgI.jpg

Reactions: fatpiggy
I agree with the text here … on merit alone, I just can’t fathom anyone hearing Harris, seeing what the Dems did this cycle, and casting their vote while internally honestly believing “Ya, this is a good choice, I feel good about this”.

I absolutely can see and understand people voting for Harris because it’s a vote against Trump, that I at least understand.

I absolutely can see and understand people voting for Harris because it’s a vote against Trump, that I at least understand.

I can't even see this. How can a person be willing to tolerate the historic levels of destruction just to keep the guy out that has shown he knows how to run the economy, secure the border, and run international relations correctly?

• Haha
Reactions: 4toTampa and dpic73
I can't even see this. How can a person be willing to tolerate the historic levels of destruction just to keep the guy out that has shown he knows how to run the economy, secure the border, and run international relations correctly?
how to run the economy

run international relations correctly
maxresdefault.jpg

And we now know a rolling coup was in progress against Trump from the moment he won in 2016. The 3 letter agencies were running the operation.
Only a narcissist with a victim complex would believe that. I know it sounds crazy, but Trump is the reason Trump lost and will lose again - NOT a 3 letter agency. It's your fault for supporting him and it's his fault for not acting like a responsible human being when he was in office. He did that - it's him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT