ADVERTISEMENT

Dawn Staley looks rediculous on Gameday.

Thats all.
Well she followed it up by confirming she's an idiot when she opened her mouth. Good thing she explained why she calls the supporters fams instead of fans. It's because she considers them to be their family if you couldn't have drawn that conclusion on your own. What a moron lol.

I forgot about the little gem at the end where she mentioned having to skip out on the gym today and that you all know who Jess Simms was and went absolutely nowhere with that comparison about her being a fitness coach at peleton and even turned her down when offered a pushup competition.

Also very creative calling this season the repeat tour, because you know they are trying to repeat as champs.

Well she followed it up by confirming she's an idiot when she opened her mouth. Good thing she explained why she calls the supporters fams instead of fans. It's because she considers them to be their family if you couldn't have drawn that conclusion on your own. What a moron lol.

I forgot about the little gem at the end where she mentioned having to skip out on the gym today and that you all know who Jess Simms was and went absolutely nowhere with that comparison about her being a fitness coach at peleton and even turned her down when offered a pushup competition.

Also very creative calling this season the repeat tour, because you know they are trying to repeat as champs.
She fat and ugly, working out ain’t working out too well 😹

Is this serious? Dawn is one of most unlikeable public figures I can think of off top of my head. This is coming from someone who has a ton of respect for Ray Tanner and doesn’t mind Beamer. She’s just awful and race baiter.
She’s not unlikeable. She’s just walks life differently than you do. She’s a Philadelphia native coaching women’s basketball in South Carolina.

She’s not a race baiter, she’s a black woman who has experienced different things than white men.

Instead of shaming her for her clothes and awkward interviews just say you guys don’t like black women who coach at a rival school. Just thinly veiled bigotry here. Call it like I see it.

I truly don’t understand why yall don’t like Dawn.
Not sure if serious but I’ll bite.
She’s a phenomenal coach (recruiter), no debating that. I have been turned off by the whining about the women’s tournament not getting the publicity or money the men get. Any reasonable person can follow the money and figure that out. It’s one of the easiest things in sports or entertainment to understand and she tries to turn it into something besides what it is. That along with the racial comments lead me to not care much for her. Everything isn’t about race and some people have a hard time believing that.

She’s not unlikeable. She’s just walks life differently than you do. She’s a Philadelphia native coaching women’s basketball in South Carolina.

She’s not a race baiter, she’s a black woman who has experienced different things than white men.

Instead of shaming her for her clothes and awkward interviews just say you guys don’t like black women who coach at a rival school. Just thinly veiled bigotry here. Call it like I see it.
Here's how I see it. You brought up race.

Most don't like Beamer, and b/c he's a white male you haven't defended him.

Your the racist...

Um, she accused others of racist acts with no actual evidence that anything racist occurred. Then when confronted with that fact she refused to recant or apologize. She’s the definition of race baiter.

That's some stupid logic. And it's you're the racist.
I knew the grammar would trigger a response from the weak minded can't use reason and logic to defend a position. Instead they try and change the story.

Instead of listening to why someone doesn't like Dawn, they just made up there own narrative. And in this case @DustBunny used race.

Therefore @DustBunny is a racist and or a bigot...

Reactions: rscurry
I knew the grammar would trigger a response from the weak minded can't use reason and logic to defend a position. Instead they try and change the story.

Instead of listening to why someone doesn't like Dawn, they just made up there own narrative. And in this case @DustBunny used race.

Therefore @DustBunny is a racist and or a bigot...

Sorry I’m a grammar nut but I agree with your thoughts. Everything isn’t about race like so many cry out these days. Just so tired of that narrative.

I don’t like her….she did look ridiculous and it has nothing to do with the color of her skin.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT