ADVERTISEMENT

Dawn Staley looks rediculous on Gameday.

Says the guy that has a handle on a message board named after his wife. Look here buddy maybe if you would pay some attention to her stank ass that bunny wouldn’t be dusty.
She probably cucks his tiny peen arse, with his brother and the neighborhood alphas like me đź‘Š

I do not dislike Dawn Staley, the person, because I’ve never met her and have no reason to dislike her. I couldn’t care less about a coach’s politics. However, I do dislike the WBB Head Coach, and all HCs, at the University of South Carolina. That happens to be Dawn Staley.

When Steve Spurrier was the HC at South Carolina, I did not like him. Not sure how you can say “we liked Spurrier”. I don’t know many Clemson fans that liked him when he was there.
This is me to a "T"......I just dislike all Uof coaches because it's the gamecocks. I don't like Beamer, hated Spurrier, can't stand Monte Lee, hated Lou Holtz with a passion. My dislike of someone never has to do with the color of their skin. Not sure why some people make those assumptions of others.

What I've learned thru the years is the individuals accusing others of racism are the ones with the racist hearts. It's sad really.

Reactions: Earle36
She hits a trifecta for a lot of shit posters on this board.

Gamecock
Black
Lesbian

I’m a 30 something middle class white guy who plans to vote Trump in November. It’s also just not hard to see a bunch of bigots when they’re gathered. Our society has just exchanged white cone caps for silly usernames.

I can disagree with Dawn’s ideology without attacking her. I don’t need to see eye to eye with her to understand why she may see the world the way she does. This thread is a pretty prime example.
Look here dude. If you’re looking for a way out I’ve got some cinder blocks and just bush hogged around my pond this morning.

Look here dude. If you’re looking for a way out I’ve got some cinder blocks and just bush hogged around my pond this morning.
Can we do something about this clown? @Cris_Ard

Brought my wife into the discussion and now he’s threatening violence.

Not the first time I’ve seen it out of him.

This is me to a "T"......I just dislike all Uof coaches because it's the gamecocks. I don't like Beamer, hated Spurrier, can't stand Monte Lee, hated Lou Holtz with a passion. My dislike of someone never has to do with the color of their skin. Not sure why some people make those assumptions of others.

What I've learned thru the years is the individuals accusing others of racism are the ones with the racist hearts. It's sad really.
Yep, Dustdummy is the true racist

Can we do something about this clown? @Cris_Ard

Brought my wife into the discussion and now he’s threatening violence.

Not the first time I’ve seen it out of him.
And another thing dipshit. Why is it okay for us to talk shit about Beamer, Tanner, Todd Ellis, and so on, but ass clowns like you get your panties in a wad over a racist?

Reactions: Dbatz
Um, she accused others of racist acts with no actual evidence that anything racist occurred. Then when confronted with that fact she refused to recant or apologize. She’s the definition of race baiter.
This. She is the definition of a race baiter, and a racist. Just bc she is black, she shouldn't get a pass for it.

If it’s diculous the first time and then it is again…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT