ADVERTISEMENT

Death Valley “Enhancements”

UnoBroSeis

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2022
1. In game promotions - it felt like there were less yesterday. Last year every break someone was on the field getting recognized for something. I loved the student 100 yard dash promotion. Shoutout to the kid who won wearing jeans.

2. The Hill & Student Section - here is my annual post asking us to Make the Hill Great Again. Clemson is up to 30k in students (undergrad/grad/bridge) and I know students who can’t get tickets. There is no reason we can’t find a solution for the hill. The lower bowl student section did a good job of filling up.

3. Video Production - The Brian Dawkins video was the best since The Dream (specifically when they would change the hat every week). I love that they used Dawkins at the Hill, Halftime, and 4th Quarter. Well done Clemson media.

4. Cell Phone Reception - I have zero expectation for this to ever improve.

5. Other: I had the hardest time finding down and distance on the banner screens. Is it only displayed on the scoreboard now?

For a hot September day it was an awesome experience! Anything I left off? Anyone make it to Tiger Walk?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News