ADVERTISEMENT

Deep State War on America

These types of advertisements do the opposite of what they are trying to achieve.

“Let’s talk about life long politicians and tell everyone how horrible it is. Awesome idea. Let’s make sure we only select 1 political party of people to really the drive the point home to make sure nobody will actually listen.”

Sounds perfect!!
Good point on this one. Lots of Republicans could of been inserted.

The Justice Department is being fair, according to a majority of the respondents​

Do you agree or disagree that the Justice Department’s decision to indict Trump in the 2020 election subversion case was based on a fair evaluation of the evidence and the law?
HyX2rj1.jpg

Margins of error: All respondents: +/- 3.2 percentage points; Republicans: +/- 6.2 percentage points; Democrats: +/- 5.8 percentage points; independents: +/- 5.7 percentage points.
Source: POLITICO Magazine/Ipsos poll
Catherine Kim/POLITICO

This point in world history is as big as it gets imo.

I wont tell you that there is an elite group that thinks 8 billion people on this world are far too many. I wont tell you that this elite group wants to protect their wealth and power by bringing the world population down to max 500 million people. A number which they can Control easily in their new NWO with modern techniques. I wont tell you that this elite group therefore Fights a War now against Us the People. I wont tell you that the elite group uses viruses, climate lies, war on cash, war on food/water, arsons, inflation etc. to reach this goal by 2030. I wont tell you that this elite group wont have white slaves, because these are too smart and obey bad. Therefore Australia, Europe and the US are attacked most. I wont tell you this elite group is called Cabal, and I wont tell you we the People are in an open public WW3 with this Cabal since the beginning of 2020. I wont tell you either that you are also on the Battlefield. I wont tell that you might be temporary used by Cabal as a Useful Idiot, but in the end they all Kill or Enslave Us. I wont tell you its better for You and your Family to Wake the **** Up. Finally I wont tell you that this is all so Obvious and Clear that you found out this for yourself. You can pretend to do so, I dont care. August 2023

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73

Former US government insider and author of ‘The Great Reset’, Marc Morano, on Klaus Schwab’s recent G20 speech:

“He’s talking about us essentially giving up national sovereignty, giving up individual freedoms, and turning over rule to experts… This whole agenda is to make it so we have no choice on some of the biggest questions of our lives.”

“We didn’t get to vote on whether gas powered cars would be banned, we didn’t vote for vaccine mandates, we didn’t vote for lockdowns, we didn’t vote for banning of meat. But all of this is happening, because at these meetings like the World Economic Forum and the United Nations, they meet and they work with government-corporate collusion to bypass democracy and impose stuff through this corporate government fascism.”

Darth Vader of the uniparty putting in his 2 cents. This is like a badge of honor for Big Bad Don.

Reactions: AugTig

Mark Levin names them: here are the five “cabal” members who hijacked the DOJ…​

September 19, 2023 (2 days ago)
Mark Levin is naming names and calling out the cabal.

When we look back to 2016, it’s clear we were all pretty naive, right? Sure, we knew of the disarray within our government and media, and our desire for change led us to choose an outsider, Donald J. Trump, in the hopes of setting things right. But even the sharpest among us couldn’t have grasped just how dark, evil and corrupt the government had become while “we the people” were fast asleep at the wheel for so many decades.

It’s only when the demons start feeling threatened that they reveal themselves in a desperate bid to hold onto power, and that’s exactly what we’re witnessing in our government today. Elected and unelected bureaucrats forming these tyrannical wicked “cabals” to wage war against the very people who put them in office and pay their salary. Essentially, our government is a private club with the same interconnected elites seamlessly moving from one situation to another, utilizing their connections to manipulate outcomes that support their agendas. It’s an exclusive club, and you’re not on the guest list.

Just look at the case of Matthew Graves, the District Attorney for D.C., and the mastermind behind the January 6th political weaponization. Interestingly, he happens to be married to a woman named Fatima Goss Graves, who is the head of the National Women’s Law Center, and who played a very pivotal role in securing his position. Remarkably, just a month after Fatima’s meetings with Biden officials, her husband secured his job. Now, he’s executing the regime’s plan to weaponize the justice system and undermine Trump supporters. According to investigative journalist Julie Kelly, Fatima has made an astonishing 28 visits to the White House since her husband landed his influential position.

Julie’s been digging around and uncovered some interesting gems.

Here’s Fatima leading an insurrection against Judge Kavanaugh’s nomination.

Graves has a very influential and powerful wife with direct connections to the White House.

This isn’t a coincidence. We repeatedly see the same network of tyrants surfacing from one scandal to the next. According to Fox News host Mark Levin, there’s a pattern at play, culminating in what he describes as a “cabal” of Marxist tyrants collaborating to undermine the very foundations of our nation. Mark contends that Matthew Graves, along with four other officials, have joined forces within this cabal, operating under the guidance of Merrick Garland. They’ve effectively taken control of the DOJ, transforming it into a political weapon deployed against anyone who dares to oppose their agenda.

Sadly, our country is in much worse shape than we could have ever imagined. While some of you recognized this looming crisis decades ago, the true extent of the depravity is only beginning to come to light. There’s still a long road ahead before we can expect to see some significant improvement. As it stands now, the best strategy is to continue exposing these Marxist elites, forcing them to scatter like cockroaches back into the shadows. It’s in those shadows that they can be squashed and kicked out of power.

“Why do you MAGA Republicans want the gov’t to shut down?”

Because our gov’t has been weaponized against 75+ million Americans

They raided President Trump’s house & indicted him 4x

They imprison peaceful J6 protestors

They censor our speech They overtax us and send it overseas

Their spending is causing record inflation

They target soccer moms as domestic terrorists

They kill our Veterans in FBI raids

They flood our country with illegals

They RIG OUR ELECTIONS

They force experimental injections into our bodies

They are the single greatest threat to our liberties and it’s not even close

The real question is, why would you want this gov’t to stay open?

You can't TELL PEOPLE that the Shadow Cabal that actually runs this country puts American citizens dead last, and that their real priorities are hidden from us UNTIL THEY ARE BRUTALLY REVEALED by events that overtake and derail their carefully-laid planning.

You have to SHOW PEOPLE THE TRUTH.

American citizens come last. DEAD LAST. You literally do not matter in their calculations. They are being FORCED to show you this.

Now the same globalist people that spent 4 years screaming that Donald Trump and his supporters were ‘racists’ for getting the southern border under control and building a partial wall are talking about building a wall themselves AFTER they stupidly threw that border WIDE OPEN for the last 3 years while they stridently lied to the rest of us about having done that.

Are you paying attention yet?

They LOOT OUR AMERCIAN RESOURCES AND OUR AMERICAN WEALTH using their UniParty goons put into power with fake elections and they send it all over the world for their pet projects. Their new Forever Wars which are just the same old money laundering bullshit.

This is the main reason Con Inc. is upset about McCarthy being ousted as House speaker. All those billions of our wealth and American treasure being sent to Ukraine is now in danger of being shut off.

They are ROBBING US. This is outright THEFT.

They are destroying our country and their puppets stand in front of us with frozen embarrassed smiles and shrug helplessly as they follow their orders.

This is not Left vs Right. Its not even R v D. Its American citizens vs hidden robber barons who are literally bleeding us dry.

You could not have told people how bad the corruption and how deep it goes back in 2017 or even 2020. Most would **not** have believed it.

They had to be SHOWN how the world **really** is, not the illusion they were blinded with all their lives.

Truth can be HARD to swallow. Many people who need to wake up can't take it if you try to force their eyes open too soon. They end up turning on you, fighting to protect the very system you are attempting to save them from.

It had to be this way. This was the only way that didn't lead to billions dying violently and the reign of eternal darkness forever and ever.

A Great Awakening that starts slow, oh so very slowly, and then builds up steam and becomes unstoppable.

You can't mandate that people wake up. You can't force it. I know a lot of people don't like that, but there it is. Its true. Your feelings about it are absolutely irrelevant.

You have to spend decades slowly, carefully positioning yourself and leaving nothing to chance as you prepare to try to cut all 9 heads off a Hydra at one stroke. Because this Hydra has been in charge for hundreds of years, they have immense financial and intelligence clout and control over more than 2/3rds of the world. Or at least they did until 2017.

You **** this up, you make a mistake, you commit an error, you only get 8 of the heads and not all 9, that Hydra will kill you and your entire family. These people play for keeps, for the highest stakes. You do not open the ball on these cultists until you are 100% ready to move.

You believe they killed and injured and sterilized millions of people with the clot shots? You're just scratching the surface. You have no idea of the hundreds of millions of human beings this Shadow Cabal has sacrificed to their awful fake god over the past couple of hundred years.

They are being exposed. And its being done slowly because it **has to be done slowly**. Whining about that is useless because nothing can change it.

You only see less than half of what's really going on. Most of the fighting takes place beneath the surface.

They are being forced into one reluctant admission after another over the past 3 1/2 years.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Better to put you MAGAs into re-education camps before you put this rest of us into concentration camps!
Just a different name for the same thing. No one on the right is advocating re education or concentration camps that I am aware of. I would not endorse it at all. I guess I am more enlightened and living in less fear than you and the other libs. You can call me the wise one if you want.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016 and dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT