Democrat 24 Dream Team

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
iu

LMFAO!! This would be some comic gold!
417RLfIyIsL._AC_US1000_.jpg

so these people are both kinda braindead. i'll give you that... they STILL beat the idiots the republicans ran against them. :)
That is the sad part. If Trump runs, they will beat him again. Honestly, is Fetterman worse than KH? I'm not sure he is.

That ticket would beat Trump. And lose to almost any other Republican ticket. Do the right thing Growls.

That's what's hilarious. The Republicans keep selecting candidates who are worse. Warnock who is weak, has issues, let's run Walker who is really not smart, and oh by the way has a crazy amount of issues that make him unelectable for many moderate people.

That's what's hilarious. The Republicans keep selecting candidates who are worse. Warnock who is weak, has issues, let's run Walker who is really not smart, and oh by the way has a crazy amount of issues that make him unelectable for many moderate people.
Walker is still in it so cool your jets bro.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
Are you proud of him as a candidate?
It's not about pride at all. I like Herschel and am very confident that he will vote for the conservative agenda when he gets to DC. No hesitation on my part with Herschel whatsoever. People can and do change for the better and Herschel is in a good place now.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016 and AugTig
It's not about pride at all. I like Herschel and am very confident that he will vote for the conservative agenda when he gets to DC. No hesitation on my part with Herschel whatsoever. People can and do change for the better and Herschel is in a good place now.

Is there anything that would disqualify a candidate if you knew they would vote the way you want them to?

Basically, is there anyone who you think is scumbag enough that you couldn't vote for them?

I'd be shocked if Herschel can spell the word federalism

Reactions: yoshi121374
Federalism? I think he signs his name “H” because he can’t spell Herschel. I thought Tommy Tuberville was the worst candidate I had seven run for the Senate. HW said, “Tommy, hold my beer.”
It is truly astonishing to me that Tommy Tuberville was ever able to become a college head coach, let alone a good one in the SEC.

It is truly astonishing to me that Tommy Tuberville was ever able to become a college head coach, let alone a good one in the SEC.
While I'd bet Tuberville doesn't have a clue about the constitution, etc, I think he understands the same rule for college football coaches also applies to politics. And that's to make the rich booster/donors happy so they'll pay to keep you in power.

Reactions: okclem
While I'd bet Tuberville doesn't have a clue about the constitution, etc, I think he understands the same rule for college football coaches also applies to politics. And that's to make the rich booster/donors happy so they'll pay to keep you in power.
Maybe so, but his teams were good. He coached an undefeated team in the SEC. I assumed you HAD to be somewhat intelligent to accomplish that. Obviously you don't.

It's unbelievable to me that he wasn't censured by his own party, or worse, after that speech about reparations and criminals.

Maybe so, but his teams were good. He coached an undefeated team in the SEC. I assumed you HAD to be somewhat intelligent to accomplish that. Obviously you don't.
Yeah, I always thought he was a good coach. But when I heard his campaign quotes..... it was a wtf moment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT