ADVERTISEMENT

Democrat Josh Shapiro

Many skeletons in his closet including election fraud in 2020.

Sigh, here we go with an avalanche of insane conspiracies about Shapiro.

She died in 2011 when Shapiro was the chairman of the Montgomery County Board of Commissioners and had nothing to do with criminal cases. In 2018 when new evidence came out, as Attorney General, he referred the case back to the District Attorney. What a terrible person!

Next, Draino the Clown will accuse him of the murder and you'll post that propaganda here faster than your mom can unbutton her overalls.

Sigh, here we go with an avalanche of insane conspiracies about Shapiro.

She died in 2011 when Shapiro was the chairman of the Montgomery County Board of Commissioners and had nothing to do with criminal cases. In 2018 when new evidence came out, as Attorney General, he referred the case back to the District Attorney. What a terrible person!

Next, Draino the Clown will accuse him of the murder and you'll post that propaganda here faster than your mom can unbutton her overalls.
Remind us again how many conspiracies have you guys thrown at Trump now?

Reactions: TigerGrowls

And here it is,

CIA ANALYST, MICHAEL SCHEUER. PHD,
CONFIRMS THE 2020 CONSPIRACY,

The CIA toppled the United States government on CONSPIRACY DAY November 3, 2020 live on national tv.

… DATA ANALYSIS FINDS 221,000 PENNSYLVANIA VOTES SWITCHED FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP TO BIDEN …

AND JOSH SHAPIRO COVERED IT ALL UP.

Josh Shapiro is showing his true colors today…changed his stance on being Pro-Israel. What a freaking coward and sellout!!
What does that even mean? He's been anti-Netanyahu for a while now, but he's Jewish and would never be anti-Israel. That makes no sense.

What does that even mean? He's been anti-Netanyahu for a while now, but he's Jewish and would never be anti-Israel. That makes no sense.
I guess you haven’t seen where he’s flip flopped on his two state solution? Also, I haven’t seen (and not going to go back and look, waste of my time), what about the NDA’s he’s payed for, sexual harassment’s he’s hid…you know, the things you want Trump in jail for.

And here it is,

CIA ANALYST, MICHAEL SCHEUER. PHD,
CONFIRMS THE 2020 CONSPIRACY,

The CIA toppled the United States government on CONSPIRACY DAY November 3, 2020 live on national tv.

… DATA ANALYSIS FINDS 221,000 PENNSYLVANIA VOTES SWITCHED FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP TO BIDEN …

AND JOSH SHAPIRO COVERED IT ALL UP.

If this were true, then the courts would have heard this evidence. However, in every instance, there was no evidence.

I guess you haven’t seen where he’s flip flopped on his two state solution? Also, I haven’t seen (and not going to go back and look, waste of my time), what about the NDA’s he’s payed for, sexual harassment’s he’s hid…you know, the things you want Trump in jail for.

lol…if you want to prove your point about these things you say, you do have to go back and look and find substantive evidence that these things indeed happened.

That’s how it works when you are trying to prove a point.

Wait, are you talking about a paper he wrote in college when he was 20 YEARS OLD? LOL. Have your opinions evolved since you were 20?? And your 2nd allegation has nothing in common with what Trump did so if this is all you got, you're flailing.

• Haha
Reactions: Orange&Purple
What evidence do you have to support that opinion? You know I am going to ask this question every time I see a post like this.
He will point you to the 9000 conspiracy posts he's made over the last 4 years from people like Insurrection Barbie and RealRobert that have been repeatedly debunked and end up going nowhere. He completely ignores the facts and then reposts the same conspiracies when he thinks people have forgotten.

Reactions: yoshi121374
He will point you to the 9000 conspiracy posts he's made over the last 4 years from people like Insurrection Barbie and RealRobert that have been repeatedly debunked and end up going nowhere. He completely ignores the facts and then reposts the same conspiracies when he thinks people have forgotten.
Quit crying dpic.

I am not doing that. If there evidence to support those election fraud cases in all those states, then I would read it. But there wasn’t, so I am not killing brain cells.

Just read this guy's x page for 30 minutes then. He is a GA resident and has active court cases related to 2020.

What is an “establishment steal?” I can’t find that in the dictionary.
You can trust the establishment if you want to of course. I do not and I have taken the time to keep up with it closely and I one hundred percent believe the deep state establishment stole the election in 2020. We are an occupied nation at this time as our rightful govt has been subverted.

I am not doing that. If there evidence to support those election fraud cases in all those states, then I would read it. But there wasn’t, so I am not killing brain cells.
Here's a new post concerning this week.

Significant Development: Fulton Co. GA 2020 Election Fraud Case

Tomorrow's GA State Election Board meeting has SEB case 2023-025 on the agenda. This complaint was filed by @KevinMoncla and Joe Rossi. This ongoing case has already confirmed over 3,000 fake double scanned ballots.

Here is what I believe to be the most significant development in the case: The team that filed the case has now concluded that the double scanned ballot evidence shows intent. This is extremely important. They arrived at this conclusion only after a very careful and objective analysis of the evidence. The fake double scanned ballots were identified by Phillip Davis aka @mad_liberals, who worked with me on the Fulgham v Ware County case.

Keep in mind that I provided supporting evidence for Joe Rossi's first Fulton case, SEB 2021-181 concerning duplicate (fake) batches included in the official Fulton hand count. Recall that the GAAG oversaw the settlement of this case, but suppressed my evidence/complaint, likely because I concluded that the fake duplicate batches were Intentional. I had conducted an analysis for 6 months before concluding that the fake duplicates had actually been altered before being duplicated. I also provided my conclusion to the FBI.

The evidence from Georgia 2020 shows intentional election fraud and a subsequent cover-up.

Watch the video.

Reactions: TigerRagRob
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT