ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin Election Fraud Info

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Kim Zapata who is a Democrat election official in Wisconsin who was just found guilty of election fraud is now identified as the person who was in possession of a fob that had over 120K Biden only votes that turned up after 3am the morning of 11/04/2020. Well isn't this interesting.

668,720 dead registered voters on the new Wisconsin voter registration list obtained from the Wis. Election Commission. Actives: 3,436,987. Inactives: 4,117,138. Those two added: 7,554,125 for ALL registered voters for the state of Wisconsin. Adult population: 4,663,743. Meaning there are more registered voters in our state than adults living here. Plus, the voter registration list is extremely inaccurate, proven by runs we've done through my TITAN system and Fractal Programming I have access to. And the Inactives can (and are) flipped to Active with a couple of mouse clicks. Or, say, a preloaded USB thumb drive could be used to flip 35,000 in a matter of seconds, then back again. Or move the Inactives to a new jurisdiction, flip them to Active status, and vote them. We see it all the time in Wisconsin elections. Meagan Wolfe, the squatter, is a corrupt lying person - here is another real example: she'll scream all day long: 'We have to preserve the voter history; we can't delete or separate the inactives from the Actives.' Showing how dumb she is (or corrupt she is), first, the "Inactives" can be cheaply stored at the Wis. Historical Society. Secondly, when a voter moves, their entire voting history is assigned to the new address. Whereby one could move and not vote at the new location, yet the voting history would show all ballots were cast from that new address - when, in fact, all were cast from the old address. More like hiding voting history squatter Wolfe. She is lying to us all on this point. And the six election commissioners think all of this is funny - no lie - they actually laugh about it all. You can see them laughing about it as they are recorded on TV, found in the archives of Wisconsin Live Eye service. Several of them are attorneys, so we have licensed attorneys sitting on an election commission laughing about all the above. Guess we're the suckers.

The swamp fights back.

BREAKING: Wisconsin election integrity journalist Peter Bernegger was arrested last night and charged with a BOGUS crime. Bernegger has been revealing countless election law violations that have implicated many officials in the state

They charged him with “Simulating Legal Process” which has only been used TWICE since 1977

Bernegger teamed up with organization Wisconsin H.O.T to file 50 ethics complaints with the Wisconsin Elections Commission against both Democrats and Republican campaigns for allegedly accepting laundered funds

Wisconsin H.O.T also says the arrest itself was completely improper, "Despite the arrest warrant issued by Court Commissioner Mark Fremgen, there was never a summons issued to Bernegger that is required in a felony charge. The summons is to be served by a process server, signed, and placed on record. None of that happened. Bernegger was under no obligation to appear. Bernegger as of Monday night has turned himself in. But the district attorney may find himself facing questions about a questionable arrest for improper procedure before this is over."

Revealed by
@CannConActual @HotGovernment1

Coded voter ID's - from the City of Milwaukee. With more followers I'm reposting this. A typical voter ID number (which itself is really a code, not a number as it appears) looks like this: 007893245. But look what a whistleblower provided us, see column A. There are 64,230 on the list we have. City Clerk Claire Woodall-Vogg testified under sworn oath when I took her deposition that she printed some 63,000 ballots in her back conference room, of election room 501 at City Hall. She testified an Omar Sheikh was in that conference room - he is from the Elections Group. The same Elections Group whose President Ryan Chew congratulated Claire at 4am on Nov.4th 2020. Claire's email to Omar, notice the date:
"Woodall-Vogg, Claire From: Sent: To: Subject: Hi Omar, Woodall-Vogg, Claire Saturday, August 1, 2020 10:53 AM Omar Sheikh Logistics I had an email up to send you yesterday and then never finished it. My apologies! City Hall is located at 200 E Wells Street, Milwaukee, WI 53202. We are in Room 501. There is parking across the street at the Milwaukee Center (I think it’s $7-9/day), as well as down the street a little at the Marcus Center ($5/day). City Hall is the building that is surrounded by construction. We are hard to miss. There are only two entrances open – one that faces Wells St and then one that faces Market Street. Does 9am sound like a good start time? My personal cell is Claire Please call me with any questions, concerns, things I haven’t included." Claire testified the printed of the ballots in the back room were for people at hospitals - well, there are less than 3,500 hospital beds in Milwaukee. Claire used these coded ID's to cheat - you can't feed a paper ballot into a tabulator unless you have a name, address, voter ID and all is in the WisVote registration system. THEN, clerk Claire and her henchwoman Kimberly Zapata fed in ballots until they stole the election from President Trump - for Wisconsin. After they created a fake 2.5 hour dinner delay, and sent home the observers. More ballots came in at 1:15am Nov.4th - completely illegal. In short, Claire stuffed the ballot box. Another part of this story: I caught Claire Woodall-Vogg committing perjury - for another day, I have the documents and will publish them.

SPEAKER OF WISCONSIN STATE ASSEMBLY ROBIN VOS DIRECTLY TIED TO COMMUNIST CHINA!
"Look at this attendee list from a 2016 SLLF shindig in China. (Lots of state politicians here – I underlined the swing states for ya.) Vos is not just receiving $$ from China as Vice Chair of the SLLF – the money comes from the SAME Chinese company that partnered with the BIDEN Crime Family!" Look at Vos' name in the images and that of his then-girlfriend while Vos was cheating on his wife. info from @TheGeorgeHQ Vos is the one who fired Justice Gableman when Gableman had 91 signed subpoenas going out to the election fraudsters who stole the 2020 election in Wisconsin. Vos covered it up and still is doing so today. Key: see my tweet below this one with more on Vos --->

49 ethics complaints have already been filed for Smurfing, i.e., campaign money laundering and other violations. It is 100% certain it is happening in your state, your county. Because the bad guys are using the same system. Of national importance: from Joe Biden on down to Mayors, County District Attorneys, and even Aldermen, there is Smurfing taking place. It's happening in all 50 states. Smurfing is structured money laundering (google "smurfing and Investopedia" for more info). Here are many of the filed complaints: infoccc.com Alvin Bragg - yep, Leticia James - yep, Fani Willis - yep (complaint already filed against her to the state of GA, a case was opened). Wis Governor Tony Evers criminal laundered money into his campaigns, so did US Senator Tammy Baldwin and State Supreme Court Janet Protasiewicz. So did City of Racine Mayor Cory Mason - the corrupt mayor who illegally brought in CTCL, Michael Spitzer-Rubenstein, Zuckerbucks and The Elections Group into WIS in 2020. Via the Brennan Center out of NYC proven by emails obtained. Mason's complaint is at the link above. Then check out my website, electionwatch.info and find the USA map, click on any state, and let it load. Next click on the small green box to the left of any person's name, and an interactive chart will come up. Hover your mouse over it and look how they are doing it. #Smurfing
@EmeraldRobinson @BehizyTweets @BerryRazi
@BreannaMorello @pepesgrandma @Villgecrazylady
@ConradsonJordan @KanekoaTheGreat
@MarcoPolo501c3 @Rasmussen_Poll Mayor Cory Mason, US Senator Tammy Baldwin, then Governor Evers:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT