ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Election Fraud - Buckle Up

Yeah, total madness.

I mean, I guess you could just not engage given the optionality of it all? But here you are, saying the same thing as the last 3 posters in this thread. It's almost like none of you have the ability to form your own thoughts, you just parrott group think which is what we see in most of the debates on the board.

Stick to oil and gas analysis, seems to be your sweet spot.
Why would I not want to engage? For the last few years we've had discussions i've always valued your opinion because you're an intelligent person, who offered respectable rebuttals. That's changed recently where you're just posting <insert random anonymous freedompatriot1776 account> musings and passing it off as fact, and then you resort to aggressive responses to anyone who challenges it. Now, I think the entire tenor of this forum has grown increasingly more hostile in the last few years as the country grows more and more divisive, so please understand i'm not singling you out.

Just my two cents.

Why would I not want to engage? For the last few years we've had discussions i've always valued your opinion because you're an intelligent person, who offered respectable rebuttals. That's changed recently where you're just posting <insert random anonymous freedompatriot1776 account> musings and passing it off as fact, and then you resort to aggressive responses to anyone who challenges it. Now, I think the entire tenor of this forum has grown increasingly more hostile in the last few years as the country grows more and more divisive, so please understand i'm not singling you out.

Just my two cents.

No. He deserves to be called out specifically. Go look at his posts from last year. He puts thought into them and attempts to engage.

Now his posts are indecipherable from growls.

I don't disagree with this.

However, I do believe the overall tone of the forum has shifted in the last year or two to being way more aggressive.

Speaking only for myself, I find myself being much more aggressive then I used to be. I have tried to make a real effort to moderate my tone. It's honestly so damn frustrating to try to have intelligent discussions. We will have a good back and forth going with point-counterpoint and it will get detailed by one of the far right idiots who keep recycling the same old tired crap they have been saying for the last 3 years. It's infuriating and honestly makes this board far less enjoyable.

Speaking only for myself, I find myself being much more aggressive then I used to be. I have tried to make a real effort to moderate my tone. It's honestly so damn frustrating to try to have intelligent discussions. We will have a good back and forth going with point-counterpoint and it will get detailed by one of the far right idiots who keep recycling the same old tired crap they have been saying for the last 3 years. It's infuriating and honestly makes this board far less enjoyable.
Just spit it out and say what you wanna say.

What makes someone a far-right idiot? Answer me this one question please.

Reactions: fatpiggy
No. He deserves to be called out specifically. Go look at his posts from last year. He puts thought into them and attempts to engage.

Now his posts are indecipherable from growls.
No, I just don't share your same view so it's easier for you to say nonense like the above rather than offer actual opinion.

All good though, it's an anonymous message board and you're simply another random poster that I'll never actually meet. Thankfully

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Fraud right under our noses

Racine County Circuit Court Judge Eugene Gasiorkiewicz said in his ruling that the city’s use of a mobile van for absentee voting not only violated state law but also unfairly benefited Democrats in a primary election in August 2022.

Elon has gone scorched earth. Bill Ackman also ....

Oh wow! He really burned mark cuban! He said “you are wrong” and said he knows because he did his own research. Then he chose not to provide any more information at all.

BURN!!! How will Mark Cuban recover from this?

I love the fact that you think that dogshit response was scorched earth. Says a lot about you.

Oh wow! He really burned mark cuban! He said “you are wrong” and said he knows because he did his own research. Then he chose not to provide any more information at all.

BURN!!! How will Mark Cuban recover from this?

I love the fact that you think that dogshit response was scorched earth. Says a lot about you.
Bill Ackman going scorched earth isn't just about the Mark Cuban tweet, simply a single reference. You must not follow current events that don't make the CNN perpetual loop cycle.

You know who else says a lot about me........you, oddly enough. The fact remains though, you were invited out for drinks on multiple occassions but I suspect you don't actually live in NYC or your balls shrink when you stop typing. What do you think I'm going to do, beat you up at the Baccarat Hotel Bar?

Did you seriously type BURN? I'm going to call your assisted living manager and tell them to turn your internet off. My 7 year old just read your post and asked me if you were 80.

Bill Ackman leading the charge to fire Harvard's President for plagiarism only for his wife to get caught in a plagiarism scandal is so delicious. Who could've ever guessed
She wasn't pressured to resign due to plagiarism, that was simply a technicality that came up after she was thrusted into the spotlight. She was fired for allowing hate speech and violent threats against Jewish students. Ackman is one of many large scale, jewish donors with influence at board level. Had Gay stomped out the threats against jewish students, she would still be in the seat and the world wouldn't know she lifted other people's work.

Bill's wife is going to get it from the media also. The biggest difference though, she isn't presently nor was she the President of Harvard prior. She also no longer works at MIT. That doesn't mean she shouldn't be judged accordingly.

The biggest difference though, Bill's wife has already submitted apologies to MIT as well as the sources and has said she would review and correct. Gay just said she was being removed because of white supremacy and didn't bother admitting to it or apologizing.

Bill Ackman going scorched earth isn't just about the Mark Cuban tweet, simply a single reference. You must not follow current events that don't make the CNN perpetual loop cycle.

You know who else says a lot about me........you, oddly enough. The fact remains though, you were invited out for drinks on multiple occassions but I suspect you don't actually live in NY or your balls shrink when you stop typing. What do you think I'm going to do, beat you up at the Baccarat Hotel Bar?

Did you seriously type BURN? I'm going to call your assisted living manager and tell them to turn your internet off. My 7 year old just read your post and asked me if you were 80.

Yes, keep telling yourself that.

I don't want to have drinks with you because I think you are a nut job. I have plenty of friends, and have no desire to spend time with someone who is clearly deranged.

I have friends who disagree with me politically. I know plenty of republicans and conservatives. I know several people who were big time trump supporters, who are now embarrassed to admit it after he did all of his post-election nonsense. The same nonsense that you support.

Yes, keep telling yourself that.

I don't want to have drinks with you because I think you are a nut job. I have plenty of friends, and have no desire to spend time with someone who is clearly deranged.

I have friends who disagree with me politically. I know plenty of republicans and conservatives. I know several people who were big time trump supporters, who are now embarrassed to admit it after he did all of his post-election nonsense. The same nonsense that you support.
Can't win them all I guess.......

Your friends must have hated a stable economy, cheap gas prices, affordable food, affordable housing/rent, a closed border and world peace. They sound like a bunch of Betas if they apologized for a better off country.

Your friends must have hated a stable economy, cheap gas prices, affordable food, affordable housing/rent, a closed border and world peace. They sound like a bunch of Betas if they apologized for a better off country.

Read much? I said they were embarrassed by trump's post election nonsense. You know, how he convinced a bunch of mindless nimrods that the election was stolen from him with zero evidence? And then he had a bunch of those mindless nimrods go to the capital and violently stop the certification?

Your friends must love presidents who bribe foreign allies to announce fake corruption investigations against their opponents, trust enemy dictators over our own intelligence agencies, catastrophically manage pandemics, add 8 trillion dollars to the debt, lie pathologically and attack our own government.

She wasn't pressured to resign due to plagiarism, that was simply a technicality that came up after she was thrusted into the spotlight. She was fired for allowing hate speech and violent threats against Jewish students. Ackman is one of many large scale, jewish donors with influence at board level. Had Gay stomped out the threats against jewish students, she would still be in the seat and the world wouldn't know she lifted other people's work.

Bill's wife is going to get it from the media also. The biggest difference though, she isn't presently nor was she the President of Harvard prior. She also no longer works at MIT. That doesn't mean she shouldn't be judged accordingly.

The biggest difference though, Bill's wife has already submitted apologies to MIT as well as the sources and has said she would review and correct. Gay just said she was being removed because of white supremacy and didn't bother admitting to it or apologizing.
Don't get me wrong, I don't care one bit about this whole fiasco. However, RW media drove the plagiarism angle far more passionately than the "antisemitism" angle. Plagiarism is a crutch for the lazy and unintelligent, so I don't see any issue with both sides going after these women for it.

Reactions: fcctiger12
Read much? I said they were embarrassed by trump's post election nonsense. You know, how he convinced a bunch of mindless nimrods that the election was stolen from him with zero evidence? And then he had a bunch of those mindless nimrods go to the capital and violently stop the certification?
As in there is actual proof of him telling people to storm the Capitol, emails recorded calls, or text messages of him organizing a bunch of folks to stop the certification? Can you send it so I can see it because I haven't seen it on CNN or WaPo (which means it doesn't actually exist) ? Please tell me you're not relying on Cassidy Hutchinson's testimony.

As in there is actual proof of him telling people to storm the Capitol, emails recorded calls, or text messages of him organizing a bunch of folks to stop the certification? Can you send it so I can see it because I haven't seen it on CNN or WaPo (which means it doesn't actually exist) ? Please tell me you're not relying on Cassidy Hutchinson's testimony.

Funny how her testimony was corroborated by others that were there. Just admit you only hear what you want to hear.

" Scavino told Smith's investigators that as the violence began to escalate that day, Trump "was just not interested" in doing more to stop it."

"Hutchinson said Cipollone marched to Meadows' office and told him: "'We need to go down and see the president now.''And Mark looked up at him and said, 'He doesn't want to do anything, Pat,'" Hutchinson recounted."

" Cipollone told Trump's then-chief: "We need to do something more — they’re literally calling for the Vice President to be f---ing hung. According to Hutchinson,
Meadows replied: “You heard [Trump], he thinks Mike deserves it. He doesn’t think they're doing anything wrong.”

"Sources also said former Trump aide Nick Luna told federal investigators that when Trump was informed that then-Vice President Mike Pence had to be rushed to a secure location, Trump responded, "So what?"

Funny how her testimony was corroborated by others that were there. Just admit you only hear what you want to hear.

" Scavino told Smith's investigators that as the violence began to escalate that day, Trump "was just not interested" in doing more to stop it."

"Hutchinson said Cipollone marched to Meadows' office and told him: "'We need to go down and see the president now.''And Mark looked up at him and said, 'He doesn't want to do anything, Pat,'" Hutchinson recounted."

" Cipollone told Trump's then-chief: "We need to do something more — they’re literally calling for the Vice President to be f---ing hung. According to Hutchinson,
Meadows replied: “You heard [Trump], he thinks Mike deserves it. He doesn’t think they're doing anything wrong.”

"Sources also said former Trump aide Nick Luna told federal investigators that when Trump was informed that then-Vice President Mike Pence had to be rushed to a secure location, Trump responded, "So what?"

Her own attorneys submitted legally binding documents to correct errors in her testimony, that's not me hearing what I want to hear.....go google it. She changed her entire testimony and I'd bet the J6 comittee failed to preserve her recorded testimony.

Hey, serious question......why would Fanni Willis meet with anyone in the White House 72 hours prior to charges being filed?

Her own attorneys submitted legally binding documents to correct errors in her testimony, that's not me hearing what I want to hear.....go google it. She changed her entire testimony and I'd bet the J6 comittee failed to preserve her recorded testimony.

Hey, serious question......why would Fanni Willis meet with anyone in the White House 72 hours prior to charges being filed?
Did you read the report because I just went through it to find bombshell errors like:

"Jim Jordan called me on my work cell phone" corrected to say "Jim Jordan called Mark Meadows cellphone that he had left with her during this time period"

And " I didn't physically step into the dining room" corrected to say " she walked to the President's dining room"

Riveting stuff that means tRuMp is iNnOcEnT!

I don't know what Willis did though it was reported that Wade was the one who met with White House staff. We haven't heard from her but if she did something unethical, they can replace her but that doesn't change the facts of the case.

We could point to 1000 things that Trump has said or done that would have sunk any other Presidential candidate but they barely make a ripple with you and your cult because you love him more than you love our country. How many ways does he have to prove he's unfit before you'll put our democracy ahead of his angry grievances?

Last edited:
Reactions: nytigerfan
Did you read the report because I just went through it to find bombshell errors like:

"Jim Jordan called me on my work cell phone" corrected to say "Jim Jordan called Mark Meadows cellphone that he had left with her during this time period"

And " I didn't physically step into the dining room" corrected to say " she walked to the President's dining room"

Riveting stuff that means tRuMp is iNnOcEnT!

I don't know what Willis did though it was reported that Wade was the one who met with White House staff. We haven't heard from her but if she did something unethical, they can replace her but that doesn't change the facts of the case.

We could point to 1000 things that Trump has said or done that would have sunk any other Presidential candidate but they barely make a ripple with you and your cult because you love him more than you love our country. How many ways does he have to prove he's unfit before you'll put our democracy ahead of his angry grievances?

Dpic is out of his cotton picking mind but it's funny to watch him try to twist stuff to fit his narrative.

Well first, we are a global investment firm so not just US based. Second, $7b probably isn't considered "major" if you're comparing against Citadel, MLP, Jump, Virtu, 2 Sigma, etc and third, I never said I was the CEO. I was the CEO of another firm, which I sold and left after the integration. I am C level at the firm I'm at now but not the CEO and I'm on the board of 3 companies.

You on any boards?

Dear Jakefest,
Based on that info you wrote I am asking myself

What in the world are you doing on here discussing politics with the best steel trap minds that can be found

There are the cheap seat folks whose definition of open mind means strip mining LOL

Have a great evening and age does wonders for wisdom and compromise

Problem is age does nothing on the side of making me feel younger LOL

Reactions: jakefest
Just remember in a little over a year Trump will be your president. Be ready to support him.
main-qimg-7fe57f6ab6df10c1051a97e448329280

Reactions: nytigerfan
Dear Jakefest,
Based on that info you wrote I am asking myself

What in the world are you doing on here discussing politics with the best steel trap minds that can be found

There are the cheap seat folks whose definition of open mind means strip mining LOL

Have a great evening and age does wonders for wisdom and compromise

Problem is age does nothing on the side of making me feel younger LOL
To be honest, I have no idea. I went to Clemson, joined Rivals many years ago to follow football news, recruiting, etc and then this section was formed at the start of Covid and I somehow fell hook, line and sinker. Truly wish I would have just stayed away from it.

At first, it was a great place to vent your discourse for what you saw happening in relation to politics, world events, cultural shifts etc while connecting with mutual Clemson folks but over the last 2 years, you can clearly see that there is no belief in information anymore and hence the discussions aren't discussions now. The country has fallen into an "us vs them" and I don't see how that changes before a large scale, catastrophic event happens.

These back and forth posts have turned into more of a "I refuse to be bested or wrong", myself guilty of that in many cases and of course the personal attacks have increased as a result.

What I am realizing after considering your post is this is a giant waste of time and I should probably just delete my account. I can just read recruiting headlines elsewhere.

Totally agree on age, I am no spring chicken. :)

BREAKING: In A Federal Court In Atlanta Georgia On Friday J. Alex Halderman (@jhalderm) Was Able To HACK A DOMINION VOTING TABULATOR In Front Of U.S. District Judge Amy Totenberg USING ONLY A PEN TO CHANGE VOTE TOTALS! This Is Part Of A Long Running Lawsuit By Election Integrity Activista Set As A Bench Trial. Plaintiff's Seek To Remove What They Say Are Insecure Voting Machines In Georgia In Favor Of Secure Paper Ballots.

This smart person knows something is not right.

1🚨LITIGATION BOMBSHELL — we sued the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, the censorship arm of DHS.

Our lawsuit unearthed new docs showing that the deep state knew the risks of mass mail voting in 2020 but censored these criticisms as “disinformation.”

THREAD:

2 By September 2020, the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Agency (CISA) was aware that the evidence established that in-person voting did not increase the spread of COVID-19.

CISA was also aware that mass “vote-by-mail” schemes posed “major challenges,” including “the process of mailing and returning ballots,” the “high numbers of improperly completed ballots (figures not yet released),” and “the shortage of personnel to process ballots in a prompt manner.”

3 Despite its awareness of mail-in voting risks, absentee voting challenges, and the harmlessness of in-person voting, CISA continued supporting the unprecedented voting policy changes implemented across the states in 2020.

4 By October 2020, CISA had created a chart specifying six significant fraud risks presented by mail-in voting:

1. Implementation of mail-in voting infrastructure and processes within a compressed timeline may also introduce new risk.”
2. “For mail-in voting, some of the risk under the control of election officials during in-person voting shifts to outside entities, such as ballot printers, mail processing facilities, and the United States Postal Service.”
3 “Integrity attacks on voter registration data and systems represent a comparatively higher risk in a mail-in voting environment when compared to an in-person voting environment.”
4. “The outbound and inbound processing of mail-in ballots introduces additional infrastructure and technology, increasing potential scalability of cyber attacks.”
5. “Inbound mail-in ballot processes and tabulation take longer than in-person processing, causing tabulation of results to occur more slowly and resulting in more ballots to tabulate following election night.”
6. “Disinformation risk to mail-in voting infrastructure and processes is similar to that of in-person voting while utilizing different content. Threat actors may leverage limited understanding regarding mail-in voting processes to mislead and confuse the public.”

5 While CISA saw the “Implementation of mail-in voting” in “a compressed timeline” as a top risk, it was also aware that last-minute “Mail-in Voting 2020 Policy Changes” were being implemented across the states.

6 CISA shared these findings in an “unclassified media tour” on the Friday before Election Tuesday.

7 Yet, The Washington Post and other similar outlets covered up the evidence and focused on CISA’s “independence from Trump” and CISA Director Chris Kreb’s “statements about the security of mail-in ballots” that “directly contradict” Trump.

8 Of all the risks it identified, CISA appeared to focus by far the most on monitoring and censoring the mail-in voting risk “narrative.”

Keep reading…

9 CISA apparently contracted Deloitte to report on “Daily Social Media Trends” relating to the U.S. Election — including narratives relating to “Vote-By-Mail” — and to flag specific social media posts for CISA’s awareness and attention.

10 For example, Deloitte reported to CISA that:

1) Twitter flagged President Trump’s post that there are “big problems and discrepancies with Mail-in Ballots.”

11 2) “A conservative online activist claimed that Twitter is censoring his tweets about voter fraud to help the Democratic presidential nominee.”

12 3) President Trump “retweeted a political pundit who accused a Democratic Congressional candidate of ‘election fraud’ after thousands of ballots were mistakenly sent to his district.”

13 4) “The Governor of Texas quoted an article from a local news outlet on the state’s recent history of voter fraud convictions and claimed that it reveals “Mail ballot vote fraud in Texas.”

14 5) “A conservative pundit accused Twitter of ‘SUPPRESSING’ a story about the Democratic presidential nominee’s son to help the nominee win the election.”

15 and 6) “A conservative online activist accused Twitter of censoring her posts about voter fraud she is ‘witnessing here in Nevada,’ and expressed her frustration with Twitter’s disclaimers stating that mail-in ballots are secure.”

16 See Deloitte’s “Elections Daily Digest” from October 27, 2020, which include examples as listed above.

18 Deloitte’s reports provided CISA with confirmation that its social media monitoring and censorship apparatus was working.

In Missouri v. Biden, the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit found that “the platforms’ censorship decisions were made under policies that CISA has pressured them into adopting and based on CISA’s determination of the veracity of the flagged information.”

19 CISA formed the Election Integrity Partnership (EIP) to censor Americans’ speech, as @JudiciaryGOP and its Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government @Weaponization has found.

Director Krebs testified to Congress that “narratives are narratives,” so CISA didn’t differentiate between domestic and foreign activity on social media.

22 The evidence is that:
🚨CISA knew that in-person voting did not increase the spread of COVID.
🚨CISA knew mail-in voting was less secure.
🚨CISA nevertheless supported policy changes to encourage unprecedented widespread mail-in voting.
🚨CISA formed the EIP to censor narratives relating to mail-in voting.
🚨CISA broadly monitored social media to detect unapproved “narratives” relating to mail-in voting and to confirm that platforms were adequately censoring them.

This smart person knows something is not right.

1🚨LITIGATION BOMBSHELL — we sued the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, the censorship arm of DHS.

Our lawsuit unearthed new docs showing that the deep state knew the risks of mass mail voting in 2020 but censored these criticisms as “disinformation.”

THREAD:

2 By September 2020, the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Agency (CISA) was aware that the evidence established that in-person voting did not increase the spread of COVID-19.

CISA was also aware that mass “vote-by-mail” schemes posed “major challenges,” including “the process of mailing and returning ballots,” the “high numbers of improperly completed ballots (figures not yet released),” and “the shortage of personnel to process ballots in a prompt manner.”

3 Despite its awareness of mail-in voting risks, absentee voting challenges, and the harmlessness of in-person voting, CISA continued supporting the unprecedented voting policy changes implemented across the states in 2020.

4 By October 2020, CISA had created a chart specifying six significant fraud risks presented by mail-in voting:

1. Implementation of mail-in voting infrastructure and processes within a compressed timeline may also introduce new risk.”
2. “For mail-in voting, some of the risk under the control of election officials during in-person voting shifts to outside entities, such as ballot printers, mail processing facilities, and the United States Postal Service.”
3 “Integrity attacks on voter registration data and systems represent a comparatively higher risk in a mail-in voting environment when compared to an in-person voting environment.”
4. “The outbound and inbound processing of mail-in ballots introduces additional infrastructure and technology, increasing potential scalability of cyber attacks.”
5. “Inbound mail-in ballot processes and tabulation take longer than in-person processing, causing tabulation of results to occur more slowly and resulting in more ballots to tabulate following election night.”
6. “Disinformation risk to mail-in voting infrastructure and processes is similar to that of in-person voting while utilizing different content. Threat actors may leverage limited understanding regarding mail-in voting processes to mislead and confuse the public.”

5 While CISA saw the “Implementation of mail-in voting” in “a compressed timeline” as a top risk, it was also aware that last-minute “Mail-in Voting 2020 Policy Changes” were being implemented across the states.

6 CISA shared these findings in an “unclassified media tour” on the Friday before Election Tuesday.

7 Yet, The Washington Post and other similar outlets covered up the evidence and focused on CISA’s “independence from Trump” and CISA Director Chris Kreb’s “statements about the security of mail-in ballots” that “directly contradict” Trump.

8 Of all the risks it identified, CISA appeared to focus by far the most on monitoring and censoring the mail-in voting risk “narrative.”

Keep reading…

9 CISA apparently contracted Deloitte to report on “Daily Social Media Trends” relating to the U.S. Election — including narratives relating to “Vote-By-Mail” — and to flag specific social media posts for CISA’s awareness and attention.

10 For example, Deloitte reported to CISA that:

1) Twitter flagged President Trump’s post that there are “big problems and discrepancies with Mail-in Ballots.”

11 2) “A conservative online activist claimed that Twitter is censoring his tweets about voter fraud to help the Democratic presidential nominee.”

12 3) President Trump “retweeted a political pundit who accused a Democratic Congressional candidate of ‘election fraud’ after thousands of ballots were mistakenly sent to his district.”

13 4) “The Governor of Texas quoted an article from a local news outlet on the state’s recent history of voter fraud convictions and claimed that it reveals “Mail ballot vote fraud in Texas.”

14 5) “A conservative pundit accused Twitter of ‘SUPPRESSING’ a story about the Democratic presidential nominee’s son to help the nominee win the election.”

15 and 6) “A conservative online activist accused Twitter of censoring her posts about voter fraud she is ‘witnessing here in Nevada,’ and expressed her frustration with Twitter’s disclaimers stating that mail-in ballots are secure.”

16 See Deloitte’s “Elections Daily Digest” from October 27, 2020, which include examples as listed above.

18 Deloitte’s reports provided CISA with confirmation that its social media monitoring and censorship apparatus was working.

In Missouri v. Biden, the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit found that “the platforms’ censorship decisions were made under policies that CISA has pressured them into adopting and based on CISA’s determination of the veracity of the flagged information.”

19 CISA formed the Election Integrity Partnership (EIP) to censor Americans’ speech, as @JudiciaryGOP and its Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government @Weaponization has found.

Director Krebs testified to Congress that “narratives are narratives,” so CISA didn’t differentiate between domestic and foreign activity on social media.

22 The evidence is that:
🚨CISA knew that in-person voting did not increase the spread of COVID.
🚨CISA knew mail-in voting was less secure.
🚨CISA nevertheless supported policy changes to encourage unprecedented widespread mail-in voting.
🚨CISA formed the EIP to censor narratives relating to mail-in voting.
🚨CISA broadly monitored social media to detect unapproved “narratives” relating to mail-in voting and to confirm that platforms were adequately censoring them.
Concerning is Elon amplifying the draconian nonsense spewed by Rat-king Stephen Miller. You lost mfer- get the f over it!

Oh look. An 85-page, comprehensive report that - once again - debunks the 2020 election denial LIES.

“Regardless of the reason why, every claim we analyze fails to provide evidence of illegality or fraud,” the scholars wrote near the start of their comprehensive 85-page paper. “We document that the supposed evidence of fraud that Trump relies upon is riddled with basic statistical misunderstandings and errors, confusion about how to use voter files or absentee voter history to analyze turnout and registration, and invented statistical techniques based on the impressions of what happens in a ‘normal’ election from ‘experts’ who never previously analyzed election data and provide no argument to justify their procedures. At no point did Trump or his allies present even remotely plausible evidence of consequential fraud or illegality.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT