ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Election Fraud - Buckle Up

jakefest

Lake Baikal
Aug 6, 2010
NJ
For all of the folks who claim there was no election fraud, election irregularities, etc well this thread is for you. The best part though, the multiple indictments are going to ensure that all of this evidence is presented in a court of law and MSM are going to have to decide to cover the downfall of Trump during the trials or run a loop of 2020 election fraud.

My god there are are a lot of problems here. Buckle up.......

For all of the folks who claim there was no election fraud, election irregularities, etc well this thread is for you. The best part though, the multiple indictments are going to ensure that all of this evidence is presented in a court of law and MSM are going to have to decide to cover the downfall of Trump during the trials or run a loop of 2020 election fraud.

Bombshell report of busy work that references itself in the citing margins... don't know if I've seen that before

Telling your same sob story another time won’t change the details.

Telling your same sob story another time won’t change the details.
Meh, not really a sob story......just tons and tons of points showing how the election wasn't as accurate nor secure as dick heads like you claim it was.

You post your ESG portfolio yet so I can short the absolute f*ck out of it?

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Meh, not really a sob story......just tons and tons of points showing how the election wasn't as accurate nor secure as dick heads like you claim it was.

You post your ESG portfolio yet so I can short the absolute f*ck out of it?
ecstatic-del-griffith.gif

Reactions: GoodWord28

Hmmmmmm.... The timing of these indictments is suspicious, seeing as how there is an election this year. THIS IS OBVIOUSLY 2024 ELECTION INTERFERENCE! HERP DERP DERP!

I am so excited to see the evidence presented in court. Does KenekoaTheGreat have any updates on when those court cases will take place?

P.S. there is no way... no way... that you are CEO of a major US-based investment firm. No way.

Reactions: dpic73
Hmmmmmm.... The timing of these indictments is suspicious, seeing as how there is an election this year. THIS IS OBVIOUSLY 2024 ELECTION INTERFERENCE! HERP DERP DERP!

I am so excited to see the evidence presented in court. Does KenekoaTheGreat have any updates on when those court cases will take place?

P.S. there is no way... no way... that you are CEO of a major US-based investment firm. No way.
Well first, we are a global investment firm so not just US based. Second, $7b probably isn't considered "major" if you're comparing against Citadel, MLP, Jump, Virtu, 2 Sigma, etc and third, I never said I was the CEO. I was the CEO of another firm, which I sold and left after the integration. I am C level at the firm I'm at now but not the CEO and I'm on the board of 3 companies.

You on any boards?

Well first, we are a global investment firm so not just US based. Second, $7b probably isn't considered "major" if you're comparing against Citadel, MLP, Jump, Virtu, 2 Sigma, etc and third, I never said I was the CEO. I was the CEO of another firm, which I sold and left after the integration. I am C level at the firm I'm at now but not the CEO and I'm on the board of 3 companies.

You on any boards?

Yes.

• Haha
Reactions: Cabotiger
So let me get this straight... Trump said he had evidence the day after the election that it was rigged. Nothing. He had 60+ "Days in Court" before Biden was sworn in. Nothing. So NOW he's releasing the evidence? Sure man. Let us know when anything Trump says about election fraud holds up in court.

Remember when Trump told you Republican's were locked out of the viewing areas the night of the election, only to find when oaths were sworn and court was in session ... "There were a non zero number of Republican observers."

Remember when Rudy and Trump told you about those two Ga election workers with suitcases of fake ballots, a jump drive, and apparently drugs? Rudy admitted in court that that was a lie.

But BELIEVE this!!!

So let me get this straight... Trump said he had evidence the day after the election that it was rigged. Nothing. He had 60+ "Days in Court" before Biden was sworn in. Nothing. So NOW he's releasing the evidence? Sure man. Let us know when anything Trump says about election fraud holds up in court.

Remember when Trump told you Republican's were locked out of the viewing areas the night of the election, only to find when oaths were sworn and court was in session ... "There were a non zero number of Republican observers."

Remember when Rudy and Trump told you about those two Ga election workers with suitcases of fake ballots, a jump drive, and apparently drugs? Rudy admitted in court that that was a lie.

But BELIEVE this!!!

And dont forget about the dominion voting machines that were switching people's votes, even though they print your vote out and make you confirm it is correct before you leave, and then keep those paper copies for audits.

How much was Fix News ordered to pay Dominion for making that shit up?

You on any boards?
GIF by Billions

im not going to go through this one by one. because, **** that. but, i damn sure know you didnt. how could you possible have time? arent you on like 7 boards?

nonetheless, I checked a single one of the citations. specifically mention of "the election oversight group llc" and their "report". This, OBVIOUSLY, is a super legit group. they were created in 2022 and dont have a physical address or location.

they, of course, dont even have a website.

but, this article was easy enough to find.

your whole ****ing group of insane sycophants just jumped up and down and said, yes, THAT GUY, the one who once got arrested for filming others pee in his own house, THAT GUY is who we should all trust. THAT guy who started this "election oversight group" in 2023.

holy ****.

THIS IS THE GUY THATS GOING TO FINALLY DROP THE HAMMER ON THE LIBTARDS AND DEMONRATS!!!!

"Moncla, who is now based in Texas, was convicted in Florida after pleading guilty to a misdemeanor voyeurism charge in 2004. Moncla was ordered to pay $3.25 million in damages by the court. As reported by the Ledger in 2006, court records say Moncla secretly videotaped house guests’ and his then-wife’s activities in the bathroom through ceiling vents at his home in Destin, Florida. From September to November 2002, a couple and their two young children were videotaped while they were guests in Moncla’s home, court records say. "

The disease of one-sided cynicism strikes again. Everything's a conspiracy by the Democrats, who are simultaneously incompetent and all-powerful schemers, but Trump and his lackies are the ultimate guardians of truth in the universe

im not going to go through this one by one. because, **** that. but, i damn sure know you didnt. how could you possible have time? arent you on like 7 boards?

nonetheless, I checked a single one of the citations. specifically mention of "the election oversight group llc" and their "report". This, OBVIOUSLY, is a super legit group. they were created in 2022 and dont have a physical address or location.

your whole ****ing group of insane sycophants just jumped up and down and said, yes, THAT GUY, the one who once got arrested for filming others pee in his own house, THAT GUY is who we should all trust. THAT guy who started this "election oversight group" in 2023.

holy ****.
bump

holy ****.
You're not going to go through them one by one because you can't, not because you don't want to. Save us the curse word laden post of you pretending to be all worked up. You're running at a ten and we need you at a two.

and I'm only on 3 boards, not 7 so plenty of time on my hands.

"you're whole f*cking group = one third of Americans ........lolz

https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...of-americans-say-biden-election-illegitimate/

You're not going to go through them one by one because you can't, not because you don't want to. Save us the curse word laden post of you pretending to be all worked up. You're running at a ten and we need you at a two.

and I'm only on 3 boards, not 7 so plenty of time on my hands.

"you're whole f*cking group = one third of Americans ........lolz

https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...of-americans-say-biden-election-illegitimate/

So you don't want to defend your new data hero? Mr. I once had to pay 3.5million in damages because i recorded my wife and house guests peeing?

You don't want to defend him?

Ad populum fallacy in action.

Per that article:
3/10 of those who watch Fox News think it was legitimate. 90% of those who don’t watch it think it’s legit.

Audit. Your. Consumption.
No one has watched Fox since Tucker got fired. Come on, do your homework.

Eat.A.Dick

So you don't want to defend your new data hero? Mr. I once had to pay 3.5million in damages because i recorded my wife and house guests peeing?

You don't want to defend him?
Defend someone I don't know or have never even heard of? That's like asking you if you want to defend Bill Clinton, or the CNN guy that jerked off on a zoom cal, or Hunter Biden? Are you that ****ing stupid to flag some random person that did something wrong and expect that to hide your inability to argue against the data points?

literally, f*ck your own face......

Defend someone I don't know or have never even heard of? That's like asking you if you want to defend Bill Clinton, or the CNN guy that jerked off on a zoom cal, or Hunter Biden? Are you that ****ing stupid to flag some random person that did something wrong and expect that to hide your inability to argue against the data points?

literally, f*ck your own face......

Lolwut

I didn't pick this guy out of a hat?! You posted a long diatribe from Twitter that is based, in large part, on the research of this guy. Who, again, had to pay 3.5m in damages for video taping his family and guests on a bathroom.

You are asking me to ignore that this guy is basically a sex offender and "refute his points". Lolololol. That's what you'd do in this situation? Just skip the whole sex offender thing?

Man.

Lolwut

I didn't pick this guy out of a hat?! You posted a long diatribe from Twitter that is based, in large part, on the research of this guy. Who, again, had to pay 3.5m in damages for video taping his family and guests on a bathroom.

You are asking me to ignore that this guy is basically a sex offender and "refute his points". Lolololol. That's what you'd do in this situation? Just skip the whole sex offender thing?

Man.
Again, don't know who that guy is but I'd think it would make it that much easier for you to refute the points in the tweet if your article is true. Haven't seen you refute anything as of yet.

Don't worry, this country really comes down hard on sexual predators so I'm sure this guy will do time, just ask Bill Clinton (or Hunter Biden).

No one has watched Fox since Tucker got fired. Come on, do your homework.

Eat.A.Dick
Now you're arguing the methodology of the very article you provided to support your original claim? Take it up with the pollsters who asked those interviewed what news sites they consume.

No reason to get hostile; i'm just trying to help you out because you seem to obviously be spiraling down misinformation rabbit holes.

Again, don't know who that guy is but I'd think it would make it that much easier for you to refute the points in the tweet if your article is true. Haven't seen you refute anything as of yet.

Don't worry, this country really comes down hard on sexual predators so I'm sure this guy will do time, just ask Bill Clinton (or Hunter Biden).

18 women have accused trump of sexual assault or harassment.

Who accused Hunter Biden? I do not follow him since he is not running for president.

18 women have accused trump of sexual assault or harassment.

Who accused Hunter Biden? I do not follow him since he is not running for president.
You mean the photos/videos of him f*cking underage hookers?? He was basically contributing to sex trafficking, which it seems like you're totally ok with. Do you f*ck underage hookers also?

13 have accused Biden, you know that right?

You mean the photos/videos of him f*cking underage hookers?? He was basically contributing to sex trafficking, which it seems like you're totally ok with. Do you f*ck underage hookers also?

13 have accused Biden, you know that right?
Personally, I consider Hunter Biden as just a Junkie. If he didn't come from a well off family that can bail him out and help cover up for him, he'd be dead, in jail, or a beggar on the street. I've no problem putting him in jail.

I get it, he's has some really bad stuff happen to him... And most of us would be plenty f'd up if it happened to us.

The problem here, is that the folks that are pointing out Hunter's problems can't say the same. They are going to support Trump no matter what. ALL those women are lying!!! I've yet to hear from a single supporter what would cause Trump to lose their support.

Reactions: TheValley91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT