ADVERTISEMENT

True the Vote Brings the EVIDENCE!!

hopefultiger13

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Aug 20, 2008
Pocatello, ID
So in a COMPLETELY PREDICTABLE event, True the Vote (TTV) responds to the Ga Court's demand that they show the evidence for TTV claims in the 2020 Ga Election. I'm not going to bother with media accounts, here's the ACTUAL court document that True the Vote submitted. Again, this isn't a prosecutor or judge, these are the folks that told us over and over that the election was fraudulent and all the evidence they had proving it.

Here's a Cliff's Notes of their response (I encourage you to view the document above to make sure I'm not reading it wrong) This is the response to the TTV claim that they had a Contracted Team of Researchers and Investigators that investigated and interviewed people with personal knowledge of election fraud. I'm picking this one out b/c I get that TTV might have had some folks that spoke to them with the expectation of not being outed... fair enough. But when you actually HIRE people to do the investigation for you and collect evidence of the fraud, it also seems fair that the group of people that have the job to investigate the TTV claims should be able to look at what TTV is claiming as evidence. After all, TTV supposedly did all this to PROVE election fraud. Wouldn't that proof require AT SOME POINT actually showing that proof in court? Wouldn't that be a reasonable expectation at some point?

------------------------
3. The identity and contact information of the “contracted team of researchers and investigators” referenced in your Complaint and any recordings, transcripts, testimonies, statements, summaries, witness interviews, notes, or other documents evidencing what the “several individuals regarding personal knowledge, methods, and organization involved in ballot trafficking in Georgia,” told them.

Response: TTV does not have in its possession, custody, or control such identity and contact information. Any otherwise potentially responsive and non-privileged items that are within TTV’s possession, custody, or control are being provided.

---------------------------

So TTV is saying that they don't have the contact information of the people they contracted (and presumably paid) to do investigative work for them? REALLY?

Because the Ga investigators have said over and over again that they have NOTHING showing election fraud. TTV has said over and over again that TTV have PROOF. This was the chance for TTV to show IN COURT... PUBLICALLY the Evidence that Ga investigators supposedly missed. This is their response. Check out the link above for complete details.

Again, this isn't a "one off". This is a pattern. Stolen Election folks have had change after chance to show real proof of fraud in court where the truth is ultimately determined. And EVERY time, the result is exactly this... NOTHING.

As I've said repeatedly, I have no special insight into election fraud or the lack thereof. I'm just a regular dude that doesn't mind looking stuff up. I'd rather read the actual court document that have someone tell me what it says. But for me, if you are going to make the extraordinary claim of a stolen election, you have to bring the evidence of this to court and it has to be SOLID. I can believe a stuffed ballot box here or there... sure. But when you try and sell me on a nationwide conspiracy to subvert a Presidential Election, you best bring the receipts. And nearly 4 years later, we have seen a whole bunch of NOTHING.

So in a COMPLETELY PREDICTABLE event, True the Vote (TTV) responds to the Ga Court's demand that they show the evidence for TTV claims in the 2020 Ga Election. I'm not going to bother with media accounts, here's the ACTUAL court document that True the Vote submitted. Again, this isn't a prosecutor or judge, these are the folks that told us over and over that the election was fraudulent and all the evidence they had proving it.

Here's a Cliff's Notes of their response (I encourage you to view the document above to make sure I'm not reading it wrong) This is the response to the TTV claim that they had a Contracted Team of Researchers and Investigators that investigated and interviewed people with personal knowledge of election fraud. I'm picking this one out b/c I get that TTV might have had some folks that spoke to them with the expectation of not being outed... fair enough. But when you actually HIRE people to do the investigation for you and collect evidence of the fraud, it also seems fair that the group of people that have the job to investigate the TTV claims should be able to look at what TTV is claiming as evidence. After all, TTV supposedly did all this to PROVE election fraud. Wouldn't that proof require AT SOME POINT actually showing that proof in court? Wouldn't that be a reasonable expectation at some point?

------------------------
3. The identity and contact information of the “contracted team of researchers and investigators” referenced in your Complaint and any recordings, transcripts, testimonies, statements, summaries, witness interviews, notes, or other documents evidencing what the “several individuals regarding personal knowledge, methods, and organization involved in ballot trafficking in Georgia,” told them.

Response: TTV does not have in its possession, custody, or control such identity and contact information. Any otherwise potentially responsive and non-privileged items that are within TTV’s possession, custody, or control are being provided.

So TTV is saying that they don't have the contact information of the people they contracted (and presumably paid) to do investigative work for them? REALLY?

Because the Ga investigators have said over and over again that they have NOTHING showing election fraud. TTV has said over and over again that TTV have PROOF. This was the chance for TTV to show IN COURT... PUBLICALLY the Evidence that Ga investigators supposedly missed. This is their response. Check out the link above for complete details.

Again, this isn't a "one off". This is a pattern. Stolen Election folks have had change after chance to show real proof of fraud in court where the truth is ultimately determined. And EVERY time, the result is exactly this... NOTHING.

As I've said repeatedly, I have no special insight into election fraud or the lack thereof. I'm just a regular dude that doesn't mind looking stuff up. I'd rather read the actual court document that have someone tell me what it says. But for me, if you are going to make the extraordinary claim of a stolen election, you have to bring the evidence of this to court and it has to be SOLID. I can believe a stuffed ballot box here or there... sure. But when you try and sell me on a nationwide conspiracy to subvert a Presidential Election, you best bring the receipts. And nearly 4 years later, we have seen a whole bunch of NOTHING.
But in 2000 Mules they had a video of a black man putting some ballots in a box. Isn't that solid evidence of massive coordinated election fraud?

------------------------

You are, of course, reading that accurately.

They could be asserting that almost all of the requested material is privileged, but given the context they provide in the opening paragraphs, it's unlikely they are doing so.

Sad.

Very much looking forward to the spin from our resident MAGAs after they read it from charlie kirk and whoever else they follow on twitter that has roman busts as their avatars.

@TigerGrowls will completely ignore this and just pivot to another recycled "story". He isnt serious about finding out the truth, he just wants to blame someone for his personal Lord and Savior losing bigly.

@TigerGrowls will completely ignore this and just pivot to another recycled "story". He isnt serious about finding out the truth, he just wants to blame someone for his personal Lord and Savior losing bigly.
Right? Who cares about this one when he's got 20 more in his quiver to rotate weekly. But in a couple months, when he thinks we forgot about this one, he'll start recycling it too 😅

Reactions: yoshi121374
Looks to me like they are winning some too. This is just one day. The war is not over. True the Vote is not a law enforcement organization. They cannot actually investigate on the level of law enforcement legally. They can only collect some data and turn it over. The question they answered in court was very narrow you bean brains.

We know the ballot boxes were being stuffed morons. They have A LOT OF VIDEO showing it. Can they tell you the names of the people doing it, whether they were working for an organization, or other pertinent details???? No because they cannot legally do that. They tried to give Rat Rattensbugger a bone and he wouldnt take it. They would have been charged if they connected all the dots. Thats the job of law enforcement and it wasnt done you liberal snowflake simpletons. Go back and try again. I will be waiting.

We know the ballot boxes were being stuffed morons. They have A LOT OF VIDEO showing it. Can they tell you the names of the people doing it, whether they were working for an organization, or other pertinent details???? No because they cannot legally do that. They tried to give Rat Rattensbugger a bone and he wouldnt take it. They would have been charged if they connected all the dots. Thats the job of law enforcement and it wasnt done you liberal snowflake simpletons. Go back and try again. I will be waiting.

@TigerGrowls . If they had any proof at all they would have presented it in court. They had their chances and they had nothing. No proof, no ballot stuffing, no fraud.

You can pivot, you can post tweets, but it's all bullshit. They have nothing and they lied to you.

At what point do you get mad at them for making you look foolish? Aren't you mad at them for lying to you? Aren't you mad at Dinesh for not actually researching his bullshit and lying to you? Do you like all of these people making you look dumb?

@TigerGrowls . If they had any proof at all they would have presented it in court. They had their chances and they had nothing. No proof, no ballot stuffing, no fraud.

You can pivot, you can post tweets, but it's all bullshit. They have nothing and they lied to you.

At what point do you get mad at them for making you look foolish? Aren't you mad at them for lying to you? Aren't you mad at Dinesh for not actually researching his bullshit and lying to you? Do you like all of these people making you look dumb?

Looks to me like they are winning some too. This is just one day. The war is not over. True the Vote is not a law enforcement organization. They cannot actually investigate on the level of law enforcement legally. They can only collect some data and turn it over. The question they answered in court was very narrow you bean brains.

Congratulations man... this is a win for the AGES!!! Hell, I'd put it right up there with that thegatewaypundit guy winning press credentials from Arizona. The case against TTV that they intimidated voters being dismissed, DEFINITELY proves that the election was stolen. You definitely "won one" here.

No we don't. We have some vague video showing people putting more than one ballot in a ballot box. No context at all. Just like those "suitcases" of ballots video "proving" that there were fake ballots. My wife and I voted by mail... but if we had used a ballot box in town I'd have almost certainly have dropped my vote, my wife's vote, and my son's vote off all at once. VERY unlikely we'd all have made the trip. If one of my neighbors had asked, I'd have done theirs as well.

I've no problem with investigating it... and TTV did investigate. Then they made accusations. Then actual investigators with the power to do something about it asked for TTV's information. Which TTV never provided. Then the courts ORDERED them to provide it. And the above is what we got... NOTHING.

Last edited:
I hope he's got snacks because he'll be waiting a long time.

Come on man... this just shows what a brilliant businessman Trump is. I'm actually serious about that part of it. Trump probably got a patent on some shoe that hit the public sector after being rejected by Converse or something. He'll get them made in China for $10 a pair (including shipping to the US) and sell them for $400 a pair to people who absolutely think they are getting a deal. That's making money off the brand!!

Come on man... this just shows what a brilliant businessman Trump is. I'm actually serious about that part of it. Trump probably got a patent on some shoe that hit the public sector after being rejected by Converse or something. He'll get them made in China for $10 a pair (including shipping to the US) and sell them for $400 a pair to people who absolutely think they are getting a deal. That's making money off the brand!!

He is a Carnie of the highest order. I actually respect the hustle and ability to sell his garbage to the rubes. It's impressive.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT