ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Election Fraud - Buckle Up

You mean the photos/videos of him f*cking underage hookers?? He was basically contributing to sex trafficking, which it seems like you're totally ok with. Do you f*ck underage hookers also?

13 have accused Biden, you know that right?

What proof do you have that the hookers hunter biden paid for were underage?

Reactions: yoshi121374
The playbook is quite clever here for people like @jakefest

If Trump loses again, you just go ahead and claim fraud again. Rinse repeat every 4 years when needed.

If he wins then of course there wasn't fraud.
You mean, sort of like the dems continue to do each election cycle? My gawd the irony........

Here is Hillary claiming the right will steal the election in 2024, which you'll note she also did in 2016, again in 2020.

Just a reminder, the entire democrat party suggested that Trump wasn't legitimate from 2016 until covid started.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
You mean, sort of like the dems continue to do each election cycle? My gawd the irony........

Here is Hillary claiming the right will steal the election in 2024, which you'll note she also did in 2016, again in 2020.

Just a reminder, the entire democrat party suggested that Trump wasn't legitimate from 2016 until covid started.

You are a clown if you refuse to acknowledge that there is quite the difference between suggesting Russia and others are using disinformation to influence the election, and saying that your fellow Americans are stealing votes from only one candidate. They aren't the same.

Re

Wait, you only care about them being underage? Not that he is paying for women likely being forced into sex work against their will? What kind of piece of shit are you?

OK got it. You have no proof that they were underage, you are just making shit up.

Now... what proof do you have that these women were being forced into sex work against their will?

You are a clown if you refuse to acknowledge that there is quite the difference between suggesting Russia and others are using disinformation to influence the election, and saying that your fellow Americans are stealing votes from only one candidate. They aren't the same.
There is no difference......zero. She just described what that other clown said the right were doing in advance of 2024, she's doing the same thing. She's creating preemptive doubt in the outcome.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
OK got it. You have no proof that they were underage, you are just making shit up.

Now... what proof do you have that these women were being forced into sex work against their will?
I only have proof that you are a total piece of shit but I suspect most of the board knew that before you openly admitted that you support sex trafficking.

You're like the Jeffrey Epstein of Tiger Illustrated.

There is no difference......zero. She just described what that other clown said the right were doing in advance of 2024, she's doing the same thing. She's creating preemptive doubt in the outcome.

You honestly think saying that Russia is using disinformation to influence the election, which is fact and backed up by the intelligence departments throughout the world and admitted by Russia is exactly the same as saying that the election machines are stealing votes, or that the two African American allies in Atlanta were passing flash drives around?

Come on man, be serious. You aren't that obtuse.

Reactions: flotiger and dpic73
I only have proof that you are a total piece of shit but I suspect most of the board knew that before you openly admitted that you support sex trafficking.

You're like the Jeffrey Epstein of Tiger Illustrated.

You have no proof of anything. You just sling bullshit.

You are an unhinged liar. Claiming to be a CEO, then backtracking. What a loser.

giphy.gif

You honestly think saying that Russia is using disinformation to influence the election, which is fact and backed up by the intelligence departments throughout the world and admitted by Russia is exactly the same as saying that the election machines are stealing votes, or that the two African American allies in Atlanta were passing flash drives around?

Come on man, be serious. You aren't that obtuse.
Considering he seems to only get his info from anonymous Twitter users that have Roman busts as their avatars, he probably is now sadly.

Reactions: flotiger
You have no proof of anything. You just sling bullshit.

You are an unhinged liar. Claiming to be a CEO, then backtracking. What a loser.

giphy.gif
I just gave you proof that federal authorities considered sex trafficking charges, what more do you need Epstein?

What if they had a laptop with a bunch of photos and videos? Would that convince you or is that Russian disinformation still?

I hope you don't have kids, especially daughters......do they know you support sex trafficking?

Bullshit, Trump is a liar. Hillary is telling the truth as evidenced by the admission of the guy who did it. You're a damn mess.

I just gave you proof that federal authorities considered sex trafficking charges, what more do you need Epstein?

What if they had a laptop with a bunch of photos and videos? Would that convince you or is that Russian disinformation still?

I hope you don't have kids, especially daughters......do they know you support sex trafficking?

I dont give two shits about hunter biden. If he committed crimes, bury him under the jail for all I care. But just because you have an article that quotes sources saying that the feds "considered" charging him does not make him guilty.

And none of this changes the fact that you are a huge, stone cold loser who lies about yourself on a message board.

ace-ventura-loser-icegif.gif

I dont give two shits about hunter biden. If he committed crimes, bury him under the jail for all I care. But just because you have an article that quotes sources saying that the feds "considered" charging him does not make him guilty.

And none of this changes the fact that you are a huge, stone cold loser who lies about yourself on a message board.

ace-ventura-loser-icegif.gif
Thanks Epstein. Does your wife know? Assuming you’re married to a woman of course?

Didn’t lie. Happy to host you in NYC if you need proof. Stop being such a pussy and let’s meet for a drink.

Bullshit, Trump is a liar. Hillary is telling the truth as evidenced by the admission of the guy who did it. You're a damn mess.

Hillary is the beacon of truth? Lolz ….what are you even talking about?

Can we just get to the civil war already ? F me

Hillary is the beacon of truth? Lolz ….what are you even talking about?

Can we just get to the civil war already ? F me
I just realized this video is a year old, you loser. At the time she was right - the case to the Supreme Court was triggered by the Republican controlled NC legislature's challenge to their extreme politically gerrymandered redistricting maps. They were trying to do what she said they were trying to do but the Supreme Court struck it down since this old video was made. She was right!

And as for your response to my post, it doesn't matter if you don't believe her, the Russian architect of the election interference scheme admitted to it! She was right again!

Thanks Epstein. Does your wife know? Assuming you’re married to a woman of course?

Didn’t lie. Happy to host you in NYC if you need proof. Stop being such a pussy and let’s meet for a drink.

hard pass

I just realized this video is a year old, you loser. At the time she was right - the case to the Supreme Court was triggered by the Republican controlled NC legislature's challenge to their extreme politically gerrymandered redistricting maps. They were trying to do what she said they were trying to do but the Supreme Court struck it down since this old video was made. She was right!

And as for your response to my post, it doesn't matter if you don't believe her, the Russian architect of the election interference scheme admitted to it! She was right again!
You’re basically an election denier at this point. What makes you better than a J6’er?

Yeah man most of us moved on after the election in 2016 and none of us care what Hilary says at this point.

Our candidate lost the electorate vote and we moved on to someone else.

Yours lost the popular and electorate vote and stormed the capital building because of “election fraud” and then ran on the same idea 4 years later.

There’s a difference. I don’t expect you to acknowledge it but people who don’t have a bias see the difference.

Yeah man most of us moved on after the election in 2016 and none of us care what Hilary says at this point.

Our candidate lost the electorate vote and we moved on to someone else.

Yours lost the popular and electorate vote and stormed the capital building because of “election fraud” and then ran on the same idea 4 years later.

There’s a difference. I don’t expect you to acknowledge it but people who don’t have a bias see the difference.
The only difference is one person is being prosecuted for suggesting there was election fraud and one was and is allowed to do the same thing without penalty because of your bias, the media's bias, the left's bias etc. Because we aren't holding everyone to the same letter of the law, this will all end badly for everyone not just the left or the right. What surprises me is that you foks don't see that.

The only reason anyone is still talking about it is because he is on trial for doing exactly what Hillary/the left did in 2016. Had the left and MSM just ignored him and let him fade into oblivion, we wouldn't be here discussing it but they wanted their pound of flesh. They wanted to remove a political opponent.

Also, the left didn't move on after 2016. He was impeached for collussion that never happened, it plagued his entire presidency.

I don't recall Trump being at the Capitol on Jan 6th. Was he there? Did he instruct people to enter the Capitol, riot, break windows, attack cops? Don't recall seeing him telling people to overthrow the government (without weapons of course). When will we see concrete evidence of him telling people to overthrow the government? Surely there is an email, a text, a recorded phone call, a clandestine meeting with the proud boys?

The left, the DOJ, the media etc have ensured his victory in the primaries.......maybe that was intentional maybe it wasn't but they've ensured he stays at the forefront by the non-stop obsession with him.

I really hoped he wouldn't run to be honest. It will just be 4 years of total chaos, fighting, rioting etc if he is actually elected.

The only difference is one person is being prosecuted for suggesting there was election fraud and one was and is allowed to do the same thing without penalty because of your bias, the media's bias, the left's bias etc. Because we aren't holding everyone to the same letter of the law, this will all end badly for everyone not just the left or the right. What surprises me is that you foks don't see that.

The only reason anyone is still talking about it is because he is on trial for doing exactly what Hillary/the left did in 2016. Had the left and MSM just ignored him and let him fade into oblivion, we wouldn't be here discussing it but they wanted their pound of flesh. They wanted to remove a political opponent.

Also, the left didn't move on after 2016. He was impeached for collussion that never happened, it plagued his entire presidency.

I don't recall Trump being at the Capitol on Jan 6th. Was he there? Did he instruct people to enter the Capitol, riot, break windows, attack cops? Don't recall seeing him telling people to overthrow the government (without weapons of course). When will we see concrete evidence of him telling people to overthrow the government? Surely there is an email, a text, a recorded phone call, a clandestine meeting with the proud boys?

The left, the DOJ, the media etc have ensured his victory in the primaries.......maybe that was intentional maybe it wasn't but they've ensured he stays at the forefront by the non-stop obsession with him.

I really hoped he wouldn't run to be honest. It will just be 4 years of total chaos, fighting, rioting etc if he is actually elected.
The only difference is one person is being prosecuted for suggesting there was election fraud and one was and is allowed to do the same thing without penalty because of your bias, the media's bias, the left's bias etc.
Oh really? That's all he did? Because he just suggested something? LMAO
Had the left and MSM just ignored him and let him fade into oblivion, we wouldn't be here discussing it but they wanted their pound of flesh. They wanted to remove a political opponent.
Did he fade away into oblivion or did he continue to run his shadow presidency up until he announced? How do you ignore him when all you traitors demand he be your candidate? The party could have gone with someone less divisive, but the divisiveness was the point.
He was impeached for collussion that never happened, it plagued his entire presidency.
Neither impeachment had a damn thing to do with Russian Collusion - have you lost your mind?
You are not a serious person

Reactions: nytigerfan

??????????????

I echo the comments of @dpic73 . At this point, you are no longer a person to be taken seriously.

??????????????

I echo the comments of @dpic73 . At this point, you are no longer a person to be taken seriously.
It's a message board......imagine typing that you're not going to take someone you don't even know seriously. Lolz

You guys are such morons.

Here's Marc Elias, the attorney behind the 2016 debacle doing his best work to sow doubt into a future election outcome. Just remember, we censored the right for the same in 2020. People had their lives uprooted for suggesting the same but you'll find that the left (meaning the morons on this board) will cheer it and tell you it's just diferent.

Here's Marc Elias, the attorney behind the 2016 debacle doing his best work to sow doubt into a future election outcome. Just remember, we censored the right for the same in 2020. People had their lives uprooted for suggesting the same but you'll find that the left (meaning the morons on this board) will cheer it and tell you it's just diferent.

What are you even talking about? No one was censored by 'US' or 'WE'. The framing of your reasoning is just really obtuse.

You view everything as a grievance, you act like Trump had no hand in anything that happened to him. Its so awkward listening to someone so biased.

Again, social media has broken Americans' brains.

Bwah, I don't know where you've been the last 4 years but 91 felony indictments, mostly dealing with his attempts to overthrow 2020 election says this is absolutely true. Even Meatball Ron knows it. Derp

It's a message board......imagine typing that you're not going to take someone you don't even know seriously. Lolz

You guys are such morons.

There are some on the right of this board who are intelligent and offer legitimate points of discussion. A few have even made me think differently about certain issues. I respect those people.

You are not one of those people.

Watching someone you've engaged off and on with for a few years slowly descend into madness is quite the experience. Social media is a serious problem.
This exactly! I've made no secret that I dislike Trump. I disliked him when he was telling everyone he was a pro choice, liberal Democrat from NY and I dislike him now that he's a pro life conservative Republican from Florida. Mainly because he's neither of those things and never has been.

One of my main problems with Trump is his constant blaming others for whatever happened if it's not good for Trump and taking all the credit for good things for Trump. That view point drives me nuts as well at that attitude that ANYONE will do bad things if there's something in it for them.

At this point who HASN'T Trump blamed for something? EVERYONE is out to get him and will do ANYTHING, no matter how illegal or morally wrong. It's like a guy that's been married 8 or 9 times telling you what was wrong with each and every wife. At some point MOST of us realize that the problem isn't the wives. That hasn't happened with Trump and I have no idea why.

There are some on the right of this board who are intelligent and offer legitimate points of discussion. A few have even made me think differently about certain issues. I respect those people.

You are not one of those people.
Well I hope I can muster up the courage to carry on with my life knowing that a guy on an anonymous chat board doesn't respect me.

Wait, nope....I'm all good.

Watching someone you've engaged off and on with for a few years slowly descend into madness is quite the experience. Social media is a serious problem.
Yeah, total madness.

I mean, I guess you could just not engage given the optionality of it all? But here you are, saying the same thing as the last 3 posters in this thread. It's almost like none of you have the ability to form your own thoughts, you just parrott group think which is what we see in most of the debates on the board.

Stick to oil and gas analysis, seems to be your sweet spot.

What are you even talking about? No one was censored by 'US' or 'WE'. The framing of your reasoning is just really obtuse.

You view everything as a grievance, you act like Trump had no hand in anything that happened to him. Its so awkward listening to someone so biased.

Again, social media has broken Americans' brains.
"Who here is willing to admit that MSM got It wrong on Russia collussion hoax" .......reporters response "I don't think it would be appropriate for us to answer that question"

That single interaction between Vivek and someone from a MSM outlet is basically this board.

Conservatives were censored in 2020 for tweeting the same thing that Hillary and Marc Elias are now tweeting, you have a former president on trial for suggesting election fraud with examples of issues in multiple states and somehow, you're here saying Social Media has broken brains?

This isn't about Trump, I've said the same thing since 2020. This is about what the system is doing to him and likely will be done to someone else in the future, the only question is what opinion will you have when it's a democrat? I suspect then you'll have a different view/opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT