ADVERTISEMENT

Democrat Menendez

If the allegations are true, then prosecute and imprison the crook. See how easy that is when you aren't hopelessly partisan, and in your case a bona fide white nationalist?

Reactions: dpic73
Hit with additional charges today?

So the republican santos is forced out but Menendez can stay?

Reactions: TigerGrowls
So this dude is going to sell his wife down the river? lol

How is this asshole still in office? Democrats have no shame.

He does have the right letter next to his name, so i predict he gets off scott free.

Menendez Guilty.

The hits keep coming for Democrats. What a bad month for them. And a really bad 4 years for the country. Lose all the way around.

Menendez Guilty.

The hits keep coming for Democrats. What a bad month for them. And a really bad 4 years for the country. Lose all the way around.
Hunter will go to jail for tax evasion even though he paid them off long ago and the ex-president charged with 88 felonies will get away with all of them.

TWO TIERED JUSTICE SYSTEM!

Hunter will go to jail for tax evasion even though he paid them off long ago and the ex-president charged with 88 felonies will get away with all of them.

TWO TIERED JUSTICE SYSTEM!
Oh how the tables turn. Should i find the posts where i warned you about the dangers? Shoulda thought about that before you came at the king. And missed. Lol. Ya dumb fvck.

Oh how the tables turn. Should i find the posts where i warned you about the dangers? Shoulda thought about that before you came at the king. And missed. Lol. Ya dumb fvck.
1776 bitch!

artworks-000383977122-jefvu9-t500x500.jpg

Oh and look, democrats in Congress are roundly calling for him to resign. What a novel concept that whole "holding someone accountable for their actions" can be.

Reactions: dpic73
Oh and look, democrats in Congress are roundly calling for him to resign. What a novel concept that whole "holding someone accountable for their actions" can be.
Come on. Republicans kicked Santos out before he was ever guilty. Menendez is guilty and still hasn't resigned.

They are all scumbags.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT