ADVERTISEMENT

Democratic Party Liberals and George Soros Domestic Terroists

I think you are smart enough to know the differences in these cases. I stress the word think, because you have gone full blown tigergrowls at this point.

I see the differences and they are massive

Biden a complete bust

Trump was legally dead on right

Good bye Biden

oops he stays for now as everyone is scared to death of Comma-la

Yee haw

Reactions: TigerGrowls
No... Because there aren't any photos... Biden turned his documents in on his own and gave DOJ folks permission to search (where more were found). It wasn't a hostile situation like it was with Trump, where they were being accused of "planting" the documents. The FBI served a warrant on Trump so the search was treated like a crime scene. If Trump had turned them in and/or let the FBI search w/o a warrant, there would be no photos to leak.

If Biden had done the same as Trump there would be photos and I'd bet they'd have leaked.

You are totally wrong but to some people that does not matter

Biden did NOT self report

The IG for the National Archives turned Biden in

No... Because there aren't any photos... Biden turned his documents in on his own and gave DOJ folks permission to search (where more were found). It wasn't a hostile situation like it was with Trump, where they were being accused of "planting" the documents. The FBI served a warrant on Trump so the search was treated like a crime scene. If Trump had turned them in and/or let the FBI search w/o a warrant, there would be no photos to leak.

If Biden had done the same as Trump there would be photos and I'd bet they'd have leaked.
Oh yes...Biden voluntarily turned his docs in..................................AFTER 6 YEARS!!! They were just laying around in his garage right beside the corvette but were never noticed.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016

Biden, the DOJ, FBI etc all knew back in October/November that he had the docs but they waited until now to announce it and search other locations. What was happening in November that would make him and the left not want any negative press?

Do you eat gullible cereal for breakfast?

If and it’s still an if at this point, Trump obstructed collection of the documents then try him for said crime but then you have to go after Biden and that gets awfully ugly considering his sons ties to foreign government and influence pedaling when he clearly had access to all of the documents. Not to mention, half of the current Biden cabinet

Biden, the DOJ, FBI etc all knew back in October/November that he had the docs but they waited until now to announce it and search other locations. What was happening in November that would make him and the left not want any negative press?

If and it’s still an if at this point, Trump obstructed collection of the documents then try him for said crime but then you have to go after Biden and that gets awfully ugly considering his sons ties to foreign government and influence pedaling when he clearly had access to all of the documents. Not to mention, half of the current Biden cabinet

1. Biden was not running for office in the midterms. Not sure why you think this would have made any difference.

2. Why would Biden publicly announce anything? Why would anyone? You think he should have held a press conference and said, "my lawyers found some docs in my office, I am not sure if the DOJ will accuse me a of a crime, but there is an active investigation. Just though everyone should know."

If the police brought you in for questioning, would you hold a press conference telling everyone even if no crime had been established?

Happens all the time... A week before the election in 2016, the FBI/DOJ opened an investigation into Trump and never mentioned it... they opened an investigation into Hillary a couple of weeks before the election and it was all over the news. That's simply the way it goes.

you may not be getting my sarcasm as to the intent

I am making fun in my own special way of the freaking high level dumb ass politicians and that means ALL of them who should all have a foot up their ass

How stupid can senior level politicians be

I handled those docs and never had a problem

Not a single one
We agree here. Biden and Trump (and LOTS of others I'm assuming) don't follow the rules because they are big shots and the rules don't apply. That's why China steals all our shit. A little quality jail time would do all these folks some good.

We agree here. Biden and Trump (and LOTS of others I'm assuming) don't follow the rules because they are big shots and the rules don't apply. That's why China steals all our shit. A little quality jail time would do all these folks some good.

The elitest in Washington want us mere mortals at the bottom of the food chain to argue and fight

Democrats and Republicans are all the same Keep us peasants at the bottom fighting against each other and bleed us with taxes and such

Bot parties are bad for America

Some in the parties are worse than others

As an example Trump could have run based on politics as a Democrat or Republican but when he came out the chute being conservative in ideology that blew him up with the left wing Liberal Democrats

Heck fire he could run as a Democrat and change the ideology and the moron VOTERS would vote him in as a Democrat

It's just the way American politics rolls

Reactions: hopefultiger13
The elitest in Washington want us mere mortals at the bottom of the food chain to argue and fight

Democrats and Republicans are all the same Keep us peasants at the bottom fighting against each other and bleed us with taxes and such

As an example Trump could have run based on politics as a Democrat or Republican but when he came out the chute being conservative in ideology that blew him up with the left wing Liberal Democrats

Heck fire he could run as a Democrat and change the ideology and the moron VOTERS would vote him in as a Democrat

I mostly agree with this. I'm an independent b/c I'd be ashamed to be associated with either party. There are plenty of good folks in the Republican party and plenty of good folks in the Democratic party. Unfortunately, it's the extremes of both that get all the attention.

You are incorrect on Trump running as a Dem though. He gave an interview with Barbara Walters back in the 90s and pretty much said that he wasn't interested in politics but if he ever did want to run for President, he'd have to change parties and run as a conservative b/c he could sell himself better to that group.

That's not to say that Dems are any less moronic that Republicans (they aren't). BUT Trump identified himself as a NY Liberal Democrat basically his whole life and ran in those circles. Trump isn't a conservative OR liberal. He works for Trump and his policies are limited to what's good for Trump. He's a bad man, and lots and lots of Dems already knew that he was a bad man.

He wouldn't have been able to pull that off with the Dems IMHO... But anyone that thinks that the Dems are somehow smarter b/c of this... I offer you.. The Squad. Enough said.

Reactions: adgjunior
1. Biden was not running for office in the midterms. Not sure why you think this would have made any difference.

2. Why would Biden publicly announce anything? Why would anyone? You think he should have held a press conference and said, "my lawyers found some docs in my office, I am not sure if the DOJ will accuse me a of a crime, but there is an active investigation. Just though everyone should know."

If the police brought you in for questioning, would you hold a press conference telling everyone even if no crime had been established?
Lolz at this response. Do you live on earth? The man went out of his way to smear his political foe all over national TV for the very same crime he committed. He's not an average individual that broke a simple law, he's the POTUS.

You're not dumb enough to think that wouldn't have had any influence on the midterms, stop kidding yourself

Totally agree with this, not many left in either party that deeply cares about the country or their constituents at this point. They should start by going across both sides of the aisle and looking at net worth increase since coming in office, that should be a non-partisan effort. It's next to impossible to build millions in net worth on $200k or less in salary, with no stock options, bonuses, equity events, etc barring they didn't come into office with a high net worth (see Phil Murphy for example) . The only way you do that is by taking money from lobbyists via speaking engagements, book deals, etc. It's all back door funding that looks legit on paper until you look under the hood at who's funding it.

Totally agree with this, not many left in either party that deeply cares about the country or their constituents at this point. They should start by going across both sides of the aisle and looking at net worth increase since coming in office, that should be a non-partisan effort. It's next to impossible to build millions in net worth on $200k or less in salary, with no stock options, bonuses, equity events, etc barring they didn't come into office with a high net worth (see Phil Murphy for example) . The only way you do that is by taking money from lobbyists via speaking engagements, book deals, etc. It's all back door funding that looks legit on paper until you look under the hood at who's funding it.
Lots of money to be made in insider trading though (which all of congress, regardless of their party, engages in.)

Lolz at this response. Do you live on earth? The man went out of his way to smear his political foe all over national TV for the very same crime he committed. He's not an average individual that broke a simple law, he's the POTUS.

You're not dumb enough to think that wouldn't have had any influence on the midterms, stop kidding yourself

Any impact on the midterms would have been minimal. And I say this as someone who correctly predicted the midterm results while you were bragging about the impending "RED TSUNAMI."

But to reiterate the point, it is absurd to think that anyone would come out and publicly announce that they "might" be under investigation. The most common response to a question for someone being investigated is, "I cannot comment on an ongoing investigation."

Again, if the police were questioning you about something but had not charged you, would you stand up at your next board meeting and say, "I might be in trouble, but I'm not sure yet. Just wanted to put out there for everyone."?

The answer is no.

Reactions: dpic73
U ok? I mean those people are in your congress. MTG and Bobert as well...

Oh yes...Biden voluntarily turned his docs in..................................AFTER 6 YEARS!!! They were just laying around in his garage right beside the corvette but were never noticed.
Now you’re getting it

The salary a House Rep gets or a Senator gets like the $200,000.00 a year does not even begin to touch the costs of living in Washington DC or the surrounding areas

My wife has a first cousin graduated from law school at Yale and moved to DC to work with a Pharma lobbyist on the cancer drug Taxol I think is the name was telling us about yhe costs of DC

This was like 30 years ago

Parking garage was like $30 thousand a year
Had two children in private school at like $30,000
a year Jesus he went on on costs

It was mind boggling

Anyway years later he had bought houses on the Battery and in Georgetown and commuted from Kiawah to DC each Monday anf rented a motel room in Crystal Center

Now thid was a corporate lobbyist lawyer

With all these costs . no way an elected official gets wealthy by being in elected office

Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT