ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats platform is race baiting!

What are you missing? The kids being taunted are American born. They just happen to be Hispanic and are being singled out because of their race. Sure bullying occurs. My white kids have never been singled out because of their race. My black and Hispanic kids are regularly. The frequency has increased dramatically since Trump was elected.

hey man, i really do feel bad that your kids are being bullied. its not right.

but politicizing the issue will only bring you a a death ear.

instead, fight bullying in schools in general. and yes you can point out which specific type of bullying is occurring.

black kids are bullied, white kids are bullied, asian kids are bullied.

it sucks, i hear.

help trump solve the problem.

Please try to be smarter even though it isn't as emotionally satisfying.

American citizens that are not European Americans are not an issue. Illegal Aliens are.

A broad coalition of Trump supporters who place America first. Great!
You mean to tell me that we have illegal immigrants in US Congress? Now that is a problem. I can see why trump rallies chant “send them back.” Thanks for the lesson.

Yep. Trump is welcoming with open arms every non-white American. Trump-rallies are filled with people of every color chanting “Send them back” - how heartwarming.

i wish omar was from europe. sure would have helped perception of that comment. too bad he didnt understand that.

trump is not a politician. he doesnt understand how words can be taken so far out of context in todays world.

LMAO... Trump could come out on the White House lawn dressed in a sheet, carrying a noose, and yelling linch all N(*)*(&^ and folks on here wouldn't buy that he's racist.

That being said, I personally don't think Trump is racist. I think Trump is about Trump and whatever furthers his interests (He always has been and always will be). But Trump knows damn well who likes him the most... that's white men. And he's going to cater to that demographic. And while not every Trump supporter is a white supremacist (far from it) you can bet your ass that EVERY white supremacist is a Trump supporter. Trump is aware of this and goes somewhat out of his way to avoid pissing them off. Like it or not, their votes count too.

he is not a racist.

i am not a racist.

99% of trump supporters are not racist.

1% are you are right.

so why not be nice to the other 99%?

Reactions: OrangeBaron
What are you missing? The kids being taunted are American born. They just happen to be Hispanic and are being singled out because of their race. Sure bullying occurs. My white kids have never been singled out because of their race. My black and Hispanic kids are regularly. The frequency has increased dramatically since Trump was elected.

white kids have and do, they deal with it.

Reactions: OrangeBaron
You're right, white people have a long history of oppression and being discriminated against in this country.

the original settlers had issues. actually the original settlers took land from native american indians up til around 1900. taunting was not the response.

could be scalped any day and your women and girls raped.

tell your hispanic kids taunting is ok compared to what others who illegally settle on someones lands in other countries and history here.

he is not a racist.

i am not a racist.

99% of trump supporters are not racist.

1% are you are right.

so why not be nice to the other 99%?

It's no secret here that I despise Trump. However, I am an independent and don't simply hate him b/c he has an (R) by his name. This is a guy who has spent his entire life looking out for number #1. He will say and do anything to further his interests and make himself look good. Truth and Lies, Right and Wrong mean nothing to him. Anyone who disagrees with him is The Enemy and is attacked immediately. He doesn't pay his bills and has repeatedly declared bankruptcy and left his business partners and contractors holding the bag. He's never asked God to forgive him b/c he's never done anything wrong (that's his own words). When someone hits him, he hits back twice as hard (his own words). In other words he's a freaking snake.

Now the pragmatic person in me admits that this is not all bad. It's GREAT to have a snake when that snake is pointed at your enemies. Trump has done a GREAT job with China and Iran IMHO. The jury is still out on N Korea, but I don't have a problem with Trump taking with them. I wish he'd do the same with Russia. The problem with snakes is that they bite anyone and anything they see as a threat. So while Trump's interests and MAGA are the same, we are going to be fine. But (again IMHO) if the interests of the US and Trump diverge, Trump will absolutely look after himself at the expense of the US. Looking out for Trump is what he does.

In my opinion, Trump supporters (definitely the majority on here) are blindly loyal to Trump. You say you aren't a racist, OK. But if you were, would you actually say that you were? And 99% of Trump supporters aren't racist? Where did you get that number? Or did you just make it up? I suspect the latter. I am nice to the other 99%. I often question the thinking of folks on here, but I think I'm generally pretty civil. I don't believe that Trump supporters are bad people looking to destroy our country. Nor do I believe that liberals are doing the same thing.

I dislike Trump because I think he's a bad person. Period. To me that trumps (LOL) his success with the economy and foreign policy. I think that by and large Obama is a good person and I was comfortable with him being President even though I disagreed with a lot of his fiscal policy. Ditto for George W Bush (not so much with Cheney) even though I disagreed with him on social issues. On the other hand I think Bill Clinton was a bad person too and I voted against him in 96 even though the economy was going gangbusters and I agreed with him on most issues (he was the last President I'd consider Moderate).

As President, you have to make decisions where there isn't a clear right and wrong. I want someone in that office that's going to struggle with that. I want someone that's going to question themselves repeatedly and be weighed down by the burdens of the office. Trump is not that guy.

Last edited:
i wish omar was from europe. sure would have helped perception of that comment. too bad he didnt understand that.

trump is not a politician. he doesnt understand how words can be taken so far out of context in todays world.

If Omar was a white European Trump never would have said what he said. He would have said something else... Probably that she's a dog or a slut.

As for not being a politico and not understanding. That's not what Trump says about himself.

On Politics:
"Nobody knows politics better than Donald Trump. Believe me." — Donald Trump, February 2016 rally

On Politics (Contributions)
"I used to be, George, the fair-haired boy — you know, when I was a contributor. I know more about contributions than anybody." — Donald Trump, November 2015

On Politics (The System)

"I think nobody knows the system better than I do." — Donald Trump, August 2016

"I am a person that used to be establishment when I'd give them hundreds of thousands of dollars. But when I decided to run, I became very anti-establishment, because I understand the system than anybody else." — Donald Trump, July 2016

He's a genius, right? The smartest person in the room right? How many deals and contracts has he been involved in over his lifetime? But you fully believe that he doesn't understand how words can be taken out of context? Really?

Now I absolutely believe that YOU believe what you are saying. Which is kind of my whole point.

Bullshit!

If Omar was a white European Trump never would have said what he said. He would have said something else... Probably that she's a dog or a slut.

As for not being a politico and not understanding. That's not what Trump says about himself.

On Politics:
"Nobody knows politics better than Donald Trump. Believe me." — Donald Trump, February 2016 rally

On Politics (Contributions)
"I used to be, George, the fair-haired boy — you know, when I was a contributor. I know more about contributions than anybody." — Donald Trump, November 2015

On Politics (The System)

"I think nobody knows the system better than I do." — Donald Trump, August 2016

"I am a person that used to be establishment when I'd give them hundreds of thousands of dollars. But when I decided to run, I became very anti-establishment, because I understand the system than anybody else." — Donald Trump, July 2016

He's a genius, right? The smartest person in the room right? How many deals and contracts has he been involved in over his lifetime? But you fully believe that he doesn't understand how words can be taken out of context? Really?

Now I absolutely believe that YOU believe what you are saying. Which is kind of my whole point.

you do agree that omar is a blooming idiot i hope.

and i have never ever said trump was a good man. one thing i do know is he loves what built this country (american workers) and do what it takes to protect them.

thats why we voted for him. and will do again.

if democrats wanna side with illegal immigrants so be it. their funeral.

more american workers that pay taxes want their elected politicians to represent them, not foreigners.

2009 Honduran President was overthrown by a coup orchestrated by the United States Dept.

Wonder who ran the State Dept in 2009 that started the Honduran state to collapse and its citizens fleeing for the American border.

In her memoir Hard Choices, Clinton admits that she worked to prevent restoring the elected president to office: “In the subsequent days [after the coup] I spoke with my counterparts around the hemisphere, including Secretary Espinosa in Mexico. We strategized on a plan to restore order in Honduras and ensure that free and fair elections could be held quickly and legitimately, which would render the question of Zelaya moot.”

Hillary Clinton is a moron. Cannot believe Americans would rather choose a person who speaks good but makes horrible horrible decisions. Remember the Ukraine. She fukked that up too. what about Benghazi.

Illegals should learn the truth about why they are fleeing their home countries. Ask democrats why they destroyed their homes.

democrats like to blame Trump but they have race baited for generations. Democrats and media are very culpable in today’s vitriolic climate. More so than Trump. They literally race bait every day and rarely get called out by the media.
Someone is throwing out bait to start this thread, but it ain't democrats.

Reactions: appalachiatiger
You mean to tell me that we have illegal immigrants in US Congress? Now that is a problem. I can see why trump rallies chant “send them back.” Thanks for the lesson.

No I didn't suggest that we have illegal aliens in Congress. I don't think that we do, in fact. My statement stands that it's not non-whites that are the issue for most Trump supporters... it's Illegal Aliens.

However if we're taking it back to Omar (not my intent)...but,

Yeah that crowd should have been chanting, "Get the hell out"... not "send her back" A sitting us Congresswoman that hates America. I think that no matter what the measure anyone uses...that district that elected her gets the title of dumbest place in America (best), or "ground zero for the mental disease that destroys America" (worst).

Of course I feel for your kids. In case you missed it, I'm raising both black, white and Hispanic kids. My affection for any of them is most assuredly not based off of race.

It's a well worn tactic to respond to racism, with "well this happened to me." Whether that was intentional on your part, is not for me to determine.

As far as how I'm raising my kids, it's the opposite of victim mentality. I'm raising them to see the power they have to build bridges.

First off... You are an amazing man for opening your home and adopting kids. (edit: I am 100% serious, here)

Nope not intentional on my part... was it intentional on your part to highlight the race of your kids when stating that they were bullied to make some point? So your kids were bullied by some other kids solely because of their race? This thread is a lot short on details so it is not for me to determine.

YOU brought in, "Trump" . So I happened to mention that Obama was president when my kids were picked on by kids of a different race just to try it on for size. I personally think that it is bullshit, but it seems to work for you.. since you brought it up so I wanted to see how it sounded to you.

I do sincerely hope that you arent' rasing them to see the "power" in focusing on the difference in our skin color. Man, we have to move past that at some point.

Really? When was the last time you saw:

A white kid killed by a cop carrying a toy gun?
A white dude take a bullet in the back b/c he ran away from a cop at a traffic stop?
A an unarmed white dude coked to death for refusing a cops demands bun not fighting back.
You ever worry about not getting a job, apartment b/c of the color of your skin.
Any white person you know ever had a noose left on their doorstep.

Now the above doesn't happen often. And IMHO aside from the political shenanigans that go back and forth it's a better time to be a "person of color" in America than at any time in our history. I'd give the US a SOLID B+ (maybe an A-) on that. If there's a country in the entire world that is more ethnically, sexually, and racially diverse, I'm not aware of it.

We (the US) do a pretty good job of dealing with racial issues here. It's a real shame that we don't focus more on the positives. You know, for every stupid red neck that can't serve a <insert color/sexual preference> person b/c of "religious beliefs", there are probably literally a million people that absolutely will and don't care at all. That's a fine thing and we shouldn't lose sight of that.

All that being said, it's still better to be white...And better still to be a white man.

Really? When was the last time you saw:

A white kid killed by a cop carrying a toy gun?
A white dude take a bullet in the back b/c he ran away from a cop at a traffic stop?
A an unarmed white dude coked to death for refusing a cops demands bun not fighting back.
You ever worry about not getting a job, apartment b/c of the color of your skin.
Any white person you know ever had a noose left on their doorstep.

Now the above doesn't happen often. And IMHO aside from the political shenanigans that go back and forth it's a better time to be a "person of color" in America than at any time in our history. I'd give the US a SOLID B+ (maybe an A-) on that. If there's a country in the entire world that is more ethnically, sexually, and racially diverse, I'm not aware of it.

We (the US) do a pretty good job of dealing with racial issues here. It's a real shame that we don't focus more on the positives. You know, for every stupid red neck that can't serve a <insert color/sexual preference> person b/c of "religious beliefs", there are probably literally a million people that absolutely will and don't care at all. That's a fine thing and we shouldn't lose sight of that.

All that being said, it's still better to be white...And better still to be a white man.

Dude, stop. No kid was ever killed by a cop carrying a toy gun.

democrats like to blame Trump but they have race baited for generations. Democrats and media are very culpable in today’s vitriolic climate. More so than Trump. They literally race bait every day and rarely get called out by the media.

The democratic platform is "Orange Man Bad". It's about the only thing they've even discussed for the past two years.

I'm not a huge orange man fan, but for God's sake..........

I promise you , the russians want a race war in America. Keep it up dum dums

It's no secret here that I despise Trump. However, I am an independent and don't simply hate him b/c he has an (R) by his name. This is a guy who has spent his entire life looking out for number #1. He will say and do anything to further his interests and make himself look good. Truth and Lies, Right and Wrong mean nothing to him. Anyone who disagrees with him is The Enemy and is attacked immediately. He doesn't pay his bills and has repeatedly declared bankruptcy and left his business partners and contractors holding the bag. He's never asked God to forgive him b/c he's never done anything wrong (that's his own words). When someone hits him, he hits back twice as hard (his own words). In other words he's a freaking snake.

Now the pragmatic person in me admits that this is not all bad. It's GREAT to have a snake when that snake is pointed at your enemies. Trump has done a GREAT job with China and Iran IMHO. The jury is still out on N Korea, but I don't have a problem with Trump taking with them. I wish he'd do the same with Russia. The problem with snakes is that they bite anyone and anything they see as a threat. So while Trump's interests and MAGA are the same, we are going to be fine. But (again IMHO) if the interests of the US and Trump diverge, Trump will absolutely look after himself at the expense of the US. Looking out for Trump is what he does.

In my opinion, Trump supporters (definitely the majority on here) are blindly loyal to Trump. You say you aren't a racist, OK. But if you were, would you actually say that you were? And 99% of Trump supporters aren't racist? Where did you get that number? Or did you just make it up? I suspect the latter. I am nice to the other 99%. I often question the thinking of folks on here, but I think I'm generally pretty civil. I don't believe that Trump supporters are bad people looking to destroy our country. Nor do I believe that liberals are doing the same thing.

I dislike Trump because I think he's a bad person. Period. To me that trumps (LOL) his success with the economy and foreign policy. I think that by and large Obama is a good person and I was comfortable with him being President even though I disagreed with a lot of his fiscal policy. Ditto for George W Bush (not so much with Cheney) even though I disagreed with him on social issues. On the other hand I think Bill Clinton was a bad person too and I voted against him in 96 even though the economy was going gangbusters and I agreed with him on most issues (he was the last President I'd consider Moderate).

As President, you have to make decisions where there isn't a clear right and wrong. I want someone in that office that's going to struggle with that. I want someone that's going to question themselves repeatedly and be weighed down by the burdens of the office. Trump is not that guy.
It is really hard to disagree with most of these comments even though many of you will. Here are some facts, even though many of you will try to deny them-Trump is an egotistical, narcissistic, pathological liar. He is rude, obnoxious, & vulgar- a low life with no character. Has he done some good things as president? Absolutely, with conservative judges, the economy & jobs leading the way. Give him credit! Has he done some bad things? Absolutely! Has he done some stupid things? Absolutely! Trump is about Trump and that will never change! To those of you who can't or won't see Trump for what he really is, good luck to you! I pray for this great country every day. I pray for our leaders every day, whoever those leaders are-Republican or Democrat. The divisions in this country blow my mind! Do I think things will get better politically in this country? Not unless we elect people who will work together to move the country forward. For your information I have been an independent since the early 80's. I will always vote for the person I believe will do the best for the country. My preference is that on this site we talk about Clemson, its teams & its future..

Reactions: hopefultiger13
Dude, stop. No kid was ever killed by a cop carrying a toy gun.

@nsp1996 . I HOPE, HOPE, HOPE, that you were simply making fun of me for poor sentence structure. If that is the case, you are entirely correct and I wrote that sentence poorly. That is my bad completely. The sentence would have been much clearer if I had written: A white kid, carrying a toy gun, killed by a cop?

If you simply thought that no kid of color carrying a toy gun hasn't been killed by a cop. I don't know what to tell you. Google is your friend. But here's the Tamir Rice story.

click

Now, I'm not saying that this shooting wasn't justified. From what came out (aside from being possibly remiss in hiring the officer in the first place), this seems like a justifiable shooting to me. A really unfortunate situation. But it's interesting that I don't see a lot of news where unarmed white folks are getting the shit beat out of them or killed by cops.

@nsp1996 . I HOPE, HOPE, HOPE, that you were simply making fun of me for poor sentence structure. If that is the case, you are entirely correct and I wrote that sentence poorly. That is my bad completely. The sentence would have been much clearer if I had written: A white kid, carrying a toy gun, killed by a cop?

If you simply thought that no kid of color carrying a toy gun hasn't been killed by a cop. I don't know what to tell you. Google is your friend. But here's the Tamir Rice story.

click

Now, I'm not saying that this shooting wasn't justified. From what came out (aside from being possibly remiss in hiring the officer in the first place), this seems like a justifiable shooting to me. A really unfortunate situation. But it's interesting that I don't see a lot of news where unarmed white folks are getting the shit beat out of them or killed by cops.

Yes, that was my intent. I was lazy because i made a snap read of your post and lumped it into the "non, intelligent bullshit" category and replied as such. Sorry to leave you hanging.

How can I respond to that? Sure black kids are killed by white cops. They are killed by black cops too. And they are killed by black non-cops.

Regarding the specific case of a kid with a toy gun Why was he running? Why aren't there enough black cops even with affirmative action and Colin Kapernik's fvck America protesting so that it wasn't a black cop faced with that shoot-no shoot decision? If race is the issue that in and of itself would fix the problem, right? Maybe we should be demanding that white police do not police predominantly black neighborhoods, thus eliminating the police brutality problem?

Maybe it is better to be white... however, i've never seen/heard of an instance of institutional racism. Someone being racist/mean to another.. So what? It is what it is. Nothing in life is completely fair. That is simply life. PDiddy is rich. I'm not...Should I feel bad or somehow owe him reparations? That's crazy to go down that road... Looking to the past and not a real solution for the future.

Look... at some point we have to declare that we have eliminated (to the best that we can) institutional racism. Period. Then and only then can we move forward. We will end the vicious cycle of black victimhood and whites feeling that they are under assault. Neither of which are exactly true.

Last edited:
Reactions: hopefultiger13
Yes, that was my intent. I was lazy because i made a snap read of your post and lumped it into the "non, intelligent bullshit" category and replied as such. Sorry to leave you hanging.

How can I respond to that? Sure black kids are killed by white cops. They are killed by black cops too. And they are killed by black non-cops.

Regarding the specific case of a kid with a toy gun Why was he running? Why aren't there enough black cops even with affirmative action and Colin Kapernik's fvck America protesting so that it wasn't a black cop faced with that shoot-no shoot decision? If race is the issue that in and of itself would fix the problem, right? Maybe we should be demanding that white police do not police predominantly black neighborhoods, thus eliminating the police brutality problem?

Maybe it is better to be white... however, i've never seen/heard of an instance of institutional racism. Someone being racist/mean to another.. So what? It is what it is. Nothing in life is completely fair. That is simply life. PDiddy is rich. I'm not...Should I feel bad or somehow owe him reparations? That's crazy to go down that road... Looking to the past and not a real solution for the future.

Look... at some point we have to declare that we have eliminated (to the best that we can) institutional racism. Period. Then and only then can we move forward. We will end the vicious cycle of black victimhood and whites feeling that they are under assault. Neither of which are exactly true.

I agree with a lot of this. But there's some points to be made here. White kids DON'T get killed by cops... when's the last time that happened? And why was the 12 year old running? Probably because he's been taught that the cops are bad dudes that would shoot him... which is wrong of course. But is that the punishment for a 12 year old who freaks out and runs... a bullet in the back and a lesson to other kids that the cops will shoot you in the back if you run? Because that's the lesson here.

If racism is the issue, it shouldn't matter what color the cops are on the beat and IMHO, segregating police patrols based on the color of the cop's skin is a really bad idea.

Here's an interesting read in institutional racism in the US. It's certainly not scientific but gives a macroscopic view.

click

I am the way I am b/c my best friend growing up was African American. Not b/c I'm some sort of activist, but b/c I lived in the sticks in SC and he was my age and we were the only two kids in walking range of each other. As we got older, I saw that he got treated differently than I did. Nothing really bad, but a little different. As an example, we both had cars. If we hit a licence check (pretty common in Edgefield county back in the day) I can count the number of times I was asked to pull to the side after showing my license... If he was driving, it was EVERY time. Again, nothing overt. But the cop would check insurance and I could always tell he ran the plates through the system. Afterwards, my friend always got a smile and a "thank you sir" from the policeman as we went on our way. Again, nothing really bad, just a little different...

That sort of thing is difficult to see if it isn't happening to you. The only way I noticed as a kid was practically getting hit on the head with it... My suggestion to you (if you are really curious) is to ask a friend (or coworker) out for drinks and a meal. Ask what it's like and listen to the answers...

i just dont think he has ever had a proper education. history, math, and economics.

most liberals are not education.

this has to be a troll post. I am a liberal elite, and I can assure we are educated. The more educated you become the more liberal you become.

The democratic platform is "Orange Man Bad". It's about the only thing they've even discussed for the past two years.

I'm not a huge orange man fan, but for God's sake..........

What? I wish this statement was even remotely close to accurate. If the dems would stick to talking about beating Trump and talk less about green new deals, medicare for all (including illegals) and free education, they would all be polling even farther ahead of Trump than they are now.

its not a color thing, its a socio economic thing...its hard being poor no matter your race

Agreed... Socio Economic Status means a LOT. It's pretty much consensus that socio economic status means more in the greater scheme of things than color. There's no question of this. Any scientific study of race is going to control for socio economic status (SES). SES doesn't account for the gap between races.

Reactions: Rychek4
I agree with a lot of this. But there's some points to be made here. White kids DON'T get killed by cops... when's the last time that happened? And why was the 12 year old running? Probably because he's been taught that the cops are bad dudes that would shoot him... which is wrong of course. But is that the punishment for a 12 year old who freaks out and runs... a bullet in the back and a lesson to other kids that the cops will shoot you in the back if you run? Because that's the lesson here.

If racism is the issue, it shouldn't matter what color the cops are on the beat and IMHO, segregating police patrols based on the color of the cop's skin is a really bad idea.

Here's an interesting read in institutional racism in the US. It's certainly not scientific but gives a macroscopic view.

click

I am the way I am b/c my best friend growing up was African American. Not b/c I'm some sort of activist, but b/c I lived in the sticks in SC and he was my age and we were the only two kids in walking range of each other. As we got older, I saw that he got treated differently than I did. Nothing really bad, but a little different. As an example, we both had cars. If we hit a licence check (pretty common in Edgefield county back in the day) I can count the number of times I was asked to pull to the side after showing my license... If he was driving, it was EVERY time. Again, nothing overt. But the cop would check insurance and I could always tell he ran the plates through the system. Afterwards, my friend always got a smile and a "thank you sir" from the policeman as we went on our way. Again, nothing really bad, just a little different...

That sort of thing is difficult to see if it isn't happening to you. The only way I noticed as a kid was practically getting hit on the head with it... My suggestion to you (if you are really curious) is to ask a friend (or coworker) out for drinks and a meal. Ask what it's like and listen to the answers...

You and I both know that if we get super granular anyone can find examples that support our world view. The old quote from statistices, "if you torture the numbers enough they will tell you what you want" comes to mind. There is no way for us to discuss " a kid killed running from the cops" rationally in this forum.

Why were blacks in edgemont county more likley (your perception) to be asked to pull over? Did black commit larger percentage of crime? Was what you experienced statistically significant? I'm not in any way bashing you. Just using this as an example of not being able extrapolate too much from any one thing...

Look... I walked into a strange bar in Missouri over 25 years ago with a friend and the bartender looked at him, ignored him, and then asked me what I wanted. I ordered beer for both of us then we quickly drank them, while looking for how to get our of there quickly (if needed) other than going through the 3-4 biker dudes near the front door and psyching ourselves up for a brawl. We literally drank our beers back to back. We got the hairy eyeball but got out of there fast enough to not have a problem ... Racism? Yup. No doubt. So it does exist. I don't live in a bubble.

BUT .. we have a lot in place to counteract that.... affirmative action, quotas... whole organizational structure (EO offices etc.) devoted to the issue..

At some point we have to declare victory and move on so we all can move forward. To continue to emphasize our differences solely through the lens of skin,color only perpetuates the problem. We have to accept the fact that that a generation (or two) in transition will maybe have some issues.. or our grandkids will still be having this discussion.

so you never had family scalped or raped by native americans?

Really Dude? You are saying that in the whole Native American vs. White People struggles that it was bad to be white? Come on man... you can not be that dense.

Check the Native American population and area controlled in say 1600 or so for the N. American continent vs. the same in say 1900. Get back with us and explain how the white men got the shaft during that time.

Reactions: firegiver
If the RNC emails were leaked and made available to the press, we would still be investigating RNC for whatever they found out in the emails. DNC gets a pass on all the race baiting and false flag tactics that were revealed in DNCleaks.

New word

Raceterbaiting

I promise you , the russians want a race war in America. Keep it up dum dums

Not just the Russians

Antifa-Flier.jpg

Reactions: nsp1996
ADVERTISEMENT