ADVERTISEMENT

Deranged conspiracy theories ITT(usual suspects please stay out, thanks!)

XRP589

Valles Marineris
Silver Member
Nov 26, 2023

IMG-9078.gif

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Please tell me these people are planted and told to say something so stupid as to be off the reservation.

Trump planned a shooter to miss kill him with a head shot by millimeters with the shooter being killed as a reward.

OH I get it as it was all fake and made up in a movie studio.

Genius as I would never have thought of this. LOL

I got a deranged one for y'all. Thomas Matthew Crooks is so maga that he believes Trump has been co-opted by the deep state, and that's why he tried to kill him. Nick Fuentes has been goading the ultra far right fringes of the maga movement for several months now to turn on Trump. Fuentes says Trump is not extreme enough for them.

Alex Jones and one of his guests recently discussed all the possible good that might come from a hypothetical Trump assassination. The maga movement has created such a monster of far right zealotry, that it is beyond their control.

When this thing all comes out in the wash, it will be blatantly obvious this was no leftist conspiracy at all, just a Frankenstein's monster that turned on its creator. If it comes out that Crooks was into those 2...Book it.

Last edited:

I have a saying that if you think hiring a professional is expensive then hire an amateur!

Or an assassin has only to be right once while the king's protection has to be right 100% of the time.

But with those mantras said, this was like a pro golfer with all his high quality and topflight tools playing the amateur dude who went down to Home Depot and decided to walk through the crowd after buying the stuff on a credit card.

Then he climbs on the roof and is seen for about 1 1/2 minutes before starting shooting.

I got to ask WHAT IN THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?

Please tell me these people are planted and told to say something so stupid as to be off the reservation.

Trump planned a shooter to miss kill him with a head shot by millimeters with the shooter being killed as a reward.

OH I get it as it was all fake and made up in a movie studio.

Genius as I would never have thought of this. LOL
All baseless conspiracy theories are equally stupid. This is no stupider than, say, insisting you won an election that you actually lost.

I have a saying that if you think hiring a professional is expensive then hire an amateur!

Or an assassin has only to be right once while the king's protection has to be right 100% of the time.

But with those mantras said, this was like a pro golfer with all his high quality and topflight tools playing the amateur dude who went down to Home Depot and decided to walk through the crowd after buying the stuff on a credit card.

Then he climbs on the roof and is seen for about 1 1/2 minutes before starting shooting.

I got to ask WHAT IN THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?
Not really your saying as much as it is a saying that millions of people have used for a long time. But I get your point otherwise.

I got a deranged one for y'all. Thomas Matthew Crooks is so maga that he believes Trump has been co-opted by the deep state, and that's why he tried to kill him. Nick Fuentes has been goading the ultra far right fringes of the maga movement for several months now to turn on Trump. Fuentes says Trump is not extreme enough for them.

Alex Jones and one of his guests recently discussed all the possible good that might come from a hypothetical Trump assassination. The maga movement has created such a monster of far right zealotry, that it is beyond their control.

When this thing all comes out in the wash, it will be blatantly obvious this was no leftist conspiracy at all, just a Frankenstein's monster that turned on its creator. If it comes out that Crooks was into those 2...Book it.
Now this is okclem. He's back!! LOL!! I prefer this okclem over the sad repentant one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT