ADVERTISEMENT

Disney 's latest Liberal Movie

I’m at Disney world right now. And I hope Disney keeps making more woke content just to discourage you maga losers from coming here. We are in an upscale resort, so luckily no magas here.

But the parks? Yikes. So many fat, nasty, no neck, lard butt magas rolling around in those motorized maga chairs. It’s disgusting. They look like Trump himself.

A few almost ran over my 7 year old.

There is a real maga lard ass epidemic in our country. Maybe if trump took better care of himself yall would do the same. Gross.

I’m at Disney world right now. And I hope Disney keeps making more woke content just to discourage you maga losers from coming here. We are in an upscale resort, so luckily no magas here.

But the parks? Yikes. So many fat, nasty, no neck, lard butt magas rolling around in those motorized maga chairs. It’s disgusting. They look like Trump himself.

There is a real maga lard ass epidemic in our country. Maybe if trump took better care of himself yall would do the same. Gross.
We stayed at the Polynesian once. Where you at?

We stayed at the Polynesian once. Where you at?

We ate at the Polynesian one night. Yikes. $300+ for unlimited wings and shitty noodles. Seems right up your alley. That place had more maga fatties than any other place we ate.

Did you drive your maga fat scooter right up to the table to strap on the feed bag or did they make you walk the 50 feet to the table?

i know what you are saying. MAGAS love their store scooters and motor chairs. I see them all the time. Even when they are at Disney, they act like they are at Wal Mart.

Last edited:
Reactions: nytigerfan
We ate at the Polynesian one night. Yikes. $300+ for unlimited wings and shitty noodles. Seems right up your alley. That place had more maga fatties than any other place we ate.

Did you drive your maga fat scooter right up to the table to strap on the feed bag or did they make you walk the 50 feet to the table?
Took you long enough to reply. Must be the dial up at the Best Western or maybe it's just your Cricket mobile phone. Either way, the Polynesian, we only ate there for breakfast as the kidos had us everywhere else during the day and night, seem like.

This was actually a genuine post to you, as I just let the maga stuff just roll off my back. But since you seem very angry that you have to deal with a bunch of magas at a place you chose to visit, I'll leave you to it.

Enjoy your stay. I heard from some of my lib buddies that the BW at least serves a continental and has free shuttles to the parks.

Reactions: fatpiggy
Took you long enough to reply. Must be the dial up at the Best Western or maybe it's just your Cricket mobile phone. Either way, the Polynesian, we only ate there for breakfast as the kidos had us everywhere else during the day and night, seem like.

This was actually a genuine post to you, as I just let the maga stuff just roll off my back. But since you seem very angry that you have to deal with a bunch of magas at a place you chose to visit, I'll leave you to it.

Enjoy your stay. I heard from some of my lib buddies that the BW at least serves a continental and has free shuttles to the parks.

Cool fatso.

I mean it’s a show about a C list villain from a B list comic. I wasn’t going to watch it because of that …

“Gayness” aside … it’s an odd choice to make a movie/show out of.

Also, the lack of PR training by Disney/Marvel is astonishing. Let the show or movie be what it is, but allowing your actors to answer in this manner is just terrible for business. It’s just an odd decision, all the while you’re losing billions.

We are going to Disney in January with our two kids (12 and 9), and staying at the Yacht and Beach club.

Reactions: moradatiger70

• Haha
Reactions: CUTiger1977
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT