ADVERTISEMENT

"DJT" - Ticker symbol for Trump Media Begins Trading - Trump Receives Another $1.8B

In your first paragraph you say Trump lies his ass off. How do you square that with Biden's lies? Do you chalk them up to dementia, or are his lies ok while Trunps are not? Can you post the picture or a link to the website of the politician who you hold as the gold standard and has not lied?

And no matter what you think of the election, there were irregularities and laws that were not followed. We live in America where Freedom of Speech is protected, and he has every right to question an election. Espescially after the Deep State tried to frame him. He is allowed to fight back and question the legitimacy of people that intentionally, and continuously, lied to smear him.

Remember, they were already violating Trumps civil rights before he decided to run for election. They were illegally spying on him, and no one was ever held accountable. Trump has every right to think they stole the election, because they did.
Who is "they"? Give us the damn names or STFU - it's been almost four years now and you don't have a single name of one of the tens of thousands of collaborators. This is why we must "steal" it again.

Who is "they"? Give us the damn names or STFU - it's been almost four years now and you don't have a single name of one of the tens of thousands of collaborators. This is why we must "steal" it again.
I can think of 51 they's who knowingly signed a false letter which they admitted was designed to help Biden.

There are a myriad of other examples.

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374
This video pretty much sums it up 😂

I can think of 51 they's who knowingly signed a false letter which they admitted was designed to help Biden.

If a laptop story being disabled from sharing on Twitterdumb for a couple of days is all you got, you are a waste of oxygen. Show me how that would lead to fraudulent votes against Trump.

In your first paragraph you say Trump lies his ass off. How do you square that with Biden's lies? Do you chalk them up to dementia, or are his lies ok while Trunps are not? Can you post the picture or a link to the website of the politician who you hold as the gold standard and has not lied?

And no matter what you think of the election, there were irregularities and laws that were not followed. We live in America where Freedom of Speech is protected, and he has every right to question an election. Espescially after the Deep State tried to frame him. He is allowed to fight back and question the legitimacy of people that intentionally, and continuously, lied to smear him.

Remember, they were already violating Trumps civil rights before he decided to run for election. They were illegally spying on him, and no one was ever held accountable. Trump has every right to think they stole the election, because they did.

Biden Biden Biden. You can’t even talk about Trump without bringing up Biden. You are obsessed. You have BDS.

You are also a pedophile. I don’t have any evidence of this, but it is my free speech right to say so.

ah yes. Another one of these things. He said he did not put it on Easter. It has been announced on March 31 every year since 2009. March 31 happed to be Easter this year. But don't let facts get in the way of a good "Gotcha'.

And yes, Biden is too damn old to be running for president too
Biden Biden Biden. You can’t even talk about Trump without bringing up Biden. You are obsessed. You have BDS.

You are also a pedophile. I don’t have any evidence of this, but it is my free speech right to say so.
I think that sounds more like slander, but maybe thats your right?

Biden is the President ya moron.

ah yes. Another one of these things. He said he did not put it on Easter. It has been announced on March 31 every year since 2009. March 31 happed to be Easter this year. But don't let facts get in the way of a good "Gotcha'.

And yes, Biden is too damn old to be running for president too

I think that sounds more like slander, but maybe thats your right?
So he did do it.

Maybe he didn’t mean to? But he lied and said he didn’t do it. Or maybe he is just incompetent and didn’t know he did it?

So he did do it.

Maybe he didn’t mean to? But he lied and said he didn’t do it. Or maybe he is just incompetent and didn’t know he did it?
So whether he did it or didn't he's guilty of "something?" There's always a new angle for your outrage if your initial claims don't pass. SMH

So he did do it.

I guess I need to understand what he supposedly "did". Did he announce the proclamation like he does each March 31? Yes, of course. Did he specifically place that day on Easter Sunday for a reason? No. He did it because it was March 31. It helps when you actually listen to the question he is answering.

I guess I need to understand what he supposedly "did". Did he announce the proclamation like he does each March 31? Yes, of course. Did he specifically place that day on Easter Sunday for a reason? No. He did it because it was March 31. It helps when you actually listen to the question he is answering.
Oh, it's not complicated at all.

Fact: He signed something declaring March 31 Tranny day and that day was Easter. Then he claimed he didn't. Very simple.

He didn't say he signed it by mistake. He didn't say it was a coincidence. He flat out said he didn't do it. But, he did. Some would call that a lie. Others a mistake. Others the delusions of a demented man.

It would be easier to acknowledge that he is demented. like the special counsel declared, than to defend this idiocy.

Oh, it's not complicated at all.

Fact: He signed something declaring March 31 Tranny day and that day was Easter. Then he claimed he didn't. Very simple.

He didn't say he signed it by mistake. He didn't say it was a coincidence. He flat out said he didn't do it. But, he did. Some would call that a lie. Others a mistake. Others the delusions of a demented man.

It would be easier to acknowledge that he is demented. like the special counsel declared, than to defend this idiocy.
I understand that reading comprehension is hard for some people, so I will try this one more time:

He never said he didn't sign it. He has signed it for years.

He said he did not specifically choose Easter, and I can understand how at first glance that would seem to be what he did. It was March 31, the same day its been every year since 2009. Coincidentally, March 31, 2024 was easter Sunday.

If you can't understand that, I can't help you.

I understand that reading comprehension is hard for some people, so I will try this one more time:

He never said he didn't sign it. He has signed it for years.

He said he did not specifically choose Easter, and I can understand how at first glance that would seem to be what he did. It was March 31, the same day its been every year since 2009. Coincidentally, March 31, 2024 was easter Sunday.

If you can't understand that, I can't help you.

one last time. He did not specifically pick Easter Sunday as the day, March 31 was the day, and it happened to be Easter Sunday. It literally says in your screen shot "March 31, 2024", not "Easter Sunday."
So March 31st was the day that he picked. March 31st happened to be Easter. Agreed? Good

Now using that information, are you trolling me that he didn't pick Easter? You understand that Easter WAS on March 31st.

Im assuming you didn't take logic while at Clemson.

It's OK to admit that he either 1) lied 2) is demented or 3) was mistaken.

So March 31st was the day that he picked. March 31st happened to be Easter. Agreed? Good

Now using that information, are you trolling me that he didn't pick Easter? You understand that Easter WAS on March 31st.

Im assuming you didn't take logic while at Clemson.

It's OK to admit that he either 1) lied 2) is demented or 3) was mistaken.
Not trolling. I'm saying he didn't "pick" Easter because it was Easter, he picked March 31 because that's the day it always is and happened to be Easter. Now I assume he realized it happened to be Easter this year, but that is not why he chose that day, of course he probably thought it would gain him some lefty points with it occurring on Easter, but that would be coincidental.

Not trolling. I'm saying he didn't "pick" Easter because it was Easter, he picked March 31 because that's the day it always is and happened to be Easter. Now I assume he realized it happened to be Easter this year, but that is not why he chose that day, of course he probably thought it would gain him some lefty points with it occurring on Easter, but that would be coincidental.
I'm glad we all can agree that Joe Biden chose March 31st, which is Easter, as the day for Trannies and then claimed he didn't.

I'm glad we all can agree that Joe Biden chose March 31st, which is Easter, as the day for Trannies and then claimed he didn't.
You can't possibly be this slow. This "day of awareness" was established in 2009 and has been March 31st every year since. It took me less than 30 seconds on google to find this.

Biden didn't "choose" anything, though it was 100% a dumb idea to call attention to it because it was only ever going to lead to idiots pushing the narrative of "Joe Biden wants to replace Easter with transgender awareness day."

You can't possibly be this slow. This "day of awareness" was established in 2009 and has been March 31st every year since. It took me less than 30 seconds on google to find this.

Biden didn't "choose" anything, though it was 100% a dumb idea to call attention to it because it was only ever going to lead to idiots pushing the narrative of "Joe Biden wants to replace Easter with transgender awareness day."
No one ever said he chose it.

We said he signed the document declaring March 31st, which was Easter, as the Day Of Trannies. And then he said he didn't do that. When, in fact, he did.

Its really not that hard people.

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374
He did it. He could have easily reassigned it to another day.

I’m not a religious person so I don’t give a shit.

But he absolutely declared March 31st, which was Easter, the day of Trannies and then said he did not. Indisputable facts.

Before I read your post I freaking knew you'd start with your favorite "51 agents". Dude you are so clueless and sad. Trump was scum far before he ran for office. He does not care at all about America. He cares about Donald Trump and nobody else

Before I read your post I freaking knew you'd start with your favorite "51 agents". Dude you are so clueless and sad. Trump was scum far before he ran for office. He does not care at all about America. He cares about Donald Trump and nobody else
So are you saying they didn’t knowingly sign a false letter with the intention of helping Biden as acknowledged under oath by Brennan?

Currently trading around $70. Not sure how many Billions that makes Trump, but it's a lot. Will be interesting to see where it trades over the next few months.

My money on super seven tech stocks

I am concerned about Tesla as the EV market is hitting huge headwinds where the design, performance, operating costs, purchasing costs, etc. are not economically viable unless the big dog government feds supplement and spoon feed the industry.

I am staying out Trump's stock for the moment until I see some history.

I am beginning to think that X and Trump will become the big dogs as the others will grow but have credibility issues with the silent public.

people are not liking the bias in the sites.

So my pennies are waiting to see how it runs. After the election after 2024 closes and then about January 2025 I may pull the trigger on some.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT