ADVERTISEMENT

Does U of SC only recruit thugs? Re: Dylan Stewart

This…

My best friend, who is a SC fan, was livid after the game last night at the staff. He wants Beamer gone. He can’t stand the culture of the program or his whiny ass

We were talking about how coaches like Dabo, Smart, Saban etc would have met their player at the hash mark and absolutely chewed their ass. Beamer chews the officials
I was talking with friends last night about that and the kid at the end of the Alabama game kicking the ball pitching a fit like a child. If either of those things was done by a Clemson player it would have been shown on all the ESPN highlight shows and they would have shown Dabo answering questions about it after the game regardless of a win or loss. But, this morning they didn’t cover any of it. That was a big mistake in the Carolina game. They would have punted then. And the Bama kid at the end of the game really should have been shown IMO as well, but they will just harp on how good the SEC is.

Thug is 100% racist and anyone denying it is a clown fool 😂😂 Y'all let me know the first time you apply the term to a white guy.
I certainly have always referred to John Gotti and Whitey Bulger as thugs. Albeit not to their faces😀 And like it or not on here opponents’ fan bases commonly referred to Skalski as a thug. I think Joe Morrison was a thug.
Edit after reading below; (Can’t believe I didn’t think of Swag. Commonly labeled a thug. And a young Mayfield).

Last edited:
I'm waiting. Have been for almost 2 decades too
You call somebody a racist for using a term that is not race specific.

In fact, it’s a term that is used for a behavior and not a color of skin. There is a Matt Walsh movie you might want to consider watching.

I think most of us would consider Chadd Kelly a thug for instance

In fact, it’s a term that is used for a behavior and not a color of skin. There is a Matt Walsh movie you might want to consider watching.

I promise you, I don't want to consider watching any movies by a racist thug like Matt Walsh.

Also, a slur doesn't have to be specific to a race for it to be racist 😂😂 Were you serious with that?

Am I the only one that was more shocked that he did the same celebration to his teammates later on in the game?!?!?

That shows me there wasn’t much if any ‘coaching’ done after the first celebration that kept Miss offense on the field.

Thug is 100% racist and anyone denying it is a clown fool 😂😂 Y'all let me know the first time you apply the term to a white guy.

Chad Kelly was never referred to as a thug by Clemson fans? Come on dude...stop race baiting

Here is one example with a simple search feature

"If Kelly can stop being a stupid thug he will have a chance to be a starter in the NFL one day. How good of a player will depend on his work ethic."

So yeah...last I checked he was white

I promise you, I don't want to consider watching any movies by a racist thug like Matt Walsh.

Also, a slur doesn't have to be specific to a race for it to be racist 😂😂 Were you serious with that?
My apologies. Please supply us all with a list of your approved non racist terms and we will all be more mindful of using them when describing inappropriate behavior. Sorry for the op triggering you.

Chad Kelly was never referred to as a thug by Clemson fans? Come on dude...stop race baiting

Here is one example with a simple search feature

"If Kelly can stop being a stupid thug he will have a chance to be a starter in the NFL one day. How good of a player will depend on his work ethic."

So yeah...last I checked he was white
It’s funny when I hear the word “thug” and think of Clemson football…Chad Kelly is the first player who pops into my head.

I’ve never viewed thug as a racial term. There are plenty of other words that are racial expressions, though.

It’s funny when I hear the word “thug” and think of Clemson football…Chad Kelly is the first player who pops into my head.

I’ve never viewed thug as a racial term. There are plenty of other words that are racial expressions, though.

there are some people who just look for an opportunity to push their agenda...sad this is a thread to bash SC and Frank's son's culture and some turn it into bullshit about race...when it has nothing to do with race...

by the way...since we have gone all off topic thanks to a few...American History X is a bad ass movie

You guys see the Bama Wide Reciever eye tape in which he writes: “kill everyone”

Surprised the NCAA hasn’t called Bama and put a stop to that.

Reactions: nmerritt11
You guys see the Bama Wide Reciever eye tape in which he writes: “kill everyone”

Surprised the NCAA hasn’t called Bama and put a stop to that.

Yep Ryan Williams...the 17 year old freshman. Apparently he can't "kill" Vandy like he "killed" UGA

But people criticized Tebow for scripture on his eye black

GYnHZ1OWEAE3hY7.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: harristeeter
I am not going to throw out "thug" on someone but this is very selfish. Everyone has some type of celebration type deal but the act of shooting someone seems a bit much. The action was not as bad as the situation it put his teammates in. Absolutely stupid and selfish. Stewart is a helluva player. Young kid making a terrible mistake. Not gonna judge his character over a 5 second decision.

SHOULD HAVE BEEN FLAGGED FOR UNSPORTSMAN CONDUCT

Take several laps. You've lost all credibility here

I don't need to hide behind " we know what you meant to say" drama. You've proven it's possible to be a massive coward and loser - something tells me you can still "be better" at that though.

Okclem is eaten up with this type stuff. Despite your rational and correct reply, he'll die on this hill. Trust me.

Reactions: ClemsonMullet
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT