ADVERTISEMENT

Dominion Voting

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
What a tangled web we weave. This company is crooked flat out imo.

David Rubenstein owns Dominion Voting Co. - and it is even worse. Follow me here...he is the largest shareholder of The Carlyle Group. Rubenstein is the co-founder and co-chair of the Board of Carlyle. He is also the Chair of the infamous Council of Foreign Relations. Other current members of that notorious Council: Jenna Easterly (and of CISA of the DHS), Matthew Prince, Penny and Tom Pritzker, Michael Crow (President of AZ State and Chair of the CIA’s investment fund In-q-tel), Lester Crown (chairman of Hilton Hotels, major owner of Chicago Bulls, New York Yankees, tied in with WEIZMANN which is a bio-weapon lab in Israel), Annie Maxwell runs Pierre Omidyar Network (ebay’s founder) – funds Democracy Fund and also she is the older sister of Ghislaine Maxwell of Jeffery Epstein fame, Alejandro Markos (Secretary of Dept. Homeland Security and on Board of Directors of Hias – the group along Biden sponsoring our boarder invasion), Mr. Schlein tied to CISA/NSA is a member also. Oh what a web we weave. The infamous Council of Foreign Relations is operating on behalf of the CCP and Israel to dictate foreign policy around the world, i.e. again board invasion being just one example. The Council people have a huge overlap with the Davos people. Back to David Rubenstein, The Carlyle Group is the largest shareholder of Staple Street Capital… which owns Dominion Voting Systems. 76% of it. Hootan Yaghoobzadeh runs Staple Street Capital. He came from, you guessed it, The Carlyle Group. Hootan went to Harvard. Dominion uses lobbyists Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck. Brownstein lobbyist Brian McKean previously worked for the Obama campaign and as an aide to Sens. Jeanne Shaheen and Barbara Boxer. Brownstein lobbyist Nadaem Elshami is a former Chief of Staff to Nancy Pelosi. Staple Street Capital board member William E. Kennard was the Obama Administration's Ambassador to the EU. The government of the Philippines kicked out Dominion Voting because they caught Dominion machines cheating in elections. President of Dominion John Poulos is extremely corrupt and is a liar - there are Dominion voting machines/systems in the USA which have two sets of source code in them, one of them is used to cheat in elections. Unauthorized third parties can access Dominion voting machines. We have selections not elections as Chris Gleason profoundly says. Thanks to @krishunter and Jonathan for input for this post. Rubenstein on left, Hootan on right. Fun fact: Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin used to work for David Rubenstein.

David Rubenstein owns Dominion Voting Co. - and it is even worse. Follow me here...he is the largest shareholder of The Carlyle Group. Rubenstein is the co-founder and co-chair of the Board of Carlyle. He is also the Chair of the infamous Council of Foreign Relations. Other current members of that notorious Council: Jenna Easterly (and of CISA of the DHS), Matthew Prince, Penny and Tom Pritzker, Michael Crow (President of AZ State and Chair of the CIA’s investment fund In-q-tel), Lester Crown (chairman of Hilton Hotels, major owner of Chicago Bulls, New York Yankees, tied in with WEIZMANN which is a bio-weapon lab in Israel), Annie Maxwell runs Pierre Omidyar Network (ebay’s founder) – funds Democracy Fund and also she is the older sister of Ghislaine Maxwell of Jeffery Epstein fame, Alejandro Markos (Secretary of Dept. Homeland Security and on Board of Directors of Hias – the group along Biden sponsoring our boarder invasion), Mr. Schlein tied to CISA/NSA is a member also. Oh what a web we weave. The infamous Council of Foreign Relations is operating on behalf of the CCP and Israel to dictate foreign policy around the world, i.e. again board invasion being just one example. The Council people have a huge overlap with the Davos people. Back to David Rubenstein, The Carlyle Group is the largest shareholder of Staple Street Capital… which owns Dominion Voting Systems. 76% of it. Hootan Yaghoobzadeh runs Staple Street Capital. He came from, you guessed it, The Carlyle Group. Hootan went to Harvard. Dominion uses lobbyists Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck. Brownstein lobbyist Brian McKean previously worked for the Obama campaign and as an aide to Sens. Jeanne Shaheen and Barbara Boxer. Brownstein lobbyist Nadaem Elshami is a former Chief of Staff to Nancy Pelosi. Staple Street Capital board member William E. Kennard was the Obama Administration's Ambassador to the EU. The government of the Philippines kicked out Dominion Voting because they caught Dominion machines cheating in elections. President of Dominion John Poulos is extremely corrupt and is a liar - there are Dominion voting machines/systems in the USA which have two sets of source code in them, one of them is used to cheat in elections. Unauthorized third parties can access Dominion voting machines. We have selections not elections as Chris Gleason profoundly says. Thanks to @krishunter and Jonathan for input for this post. Rubenstein on left, Hootan on right. Fun fact: Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin used to work for David Rubenstein.

So I take it you didn't intent to post the explicitly anti-semetic tweet, but I reported you just in case.

No worries though, the mod team doesn't care much about bigotry on the board so you should be fine.

Reactions: firegiver
So I take it you didn't intent to post the explicitly anti-semetic tweet, but I reported you just in case.

No worries though, the mod team doesn't care much about bigotry on the board so you should be fine.
I’m not condoning a thing here, but there’s no mods on this board. You know that.

Be tougher.

Don't get your kippah all tussled. The post is related to Dominion Voting systems only. No ethnic insult intended snowflake.

Don't get your kippah all tussled. The post is related to Dominion Voting systems only. No ethnic insult intended snowflake.

You should maybe read the tweet you quoted again, the one about last names...

I’m not condoning a thing here, but there’s no mods on this board. You know that.

Be tougher.
So the response to hate speech is “be tougher”. People like you are even worse than the idiot who posted an anti-semetic tweet because you not only refuse to condemn it but criticize those who speak up against it.

Do better.

This is a thread about election fraud you puss heads that are whining like little babies.

This is a thread about election fraud you puss heads that are whining like little babies.

Except that you decided to post the anti semetic tweet.

So. We are talking about the explicit anti-semetism and marvelling at the idiocy of you/others itt not understanding.

Reactions: firegiver

Can you explain what the tweet listing the last names is about? I don’t understand what it is about those last names that’s worth pointing out? What’s that tweet trying to say?

Reactions: LaniKaiTiger
Can you explain what the tweet listing the last names is about? I don’t understand what it is about those last names that’s worth pointing out? What’s that tweet trying to say?
I wonder what those last names have in common. What could they possibly be alluding to???

Must all be Muslim names

I appreciate you posting this. Once again it shows that most people lack any critical thinking skills and are easily influenced by opinion.

All this guy on X indicates are a bunch of names and organizations and then deduces that they are all crooked “imo” (in his opinion). This is only based on connections he sees between these people and organizations.

He is definitely not a critical thinker, because he provides no direct evidence that these people or organizations are corrupt. He makes a giant leap in logic to support his claim.

Do better folks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT