ADVERTISEMENT

Donald J Trump is a Miracle of Nature and He Gets My Vote

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
First let me say that politics can be downright dirty and we all have our narratives along with thinking our ideas are the only right ones

I just to express that if I had walked in Donald J Trump shoes over the last last years I would be a total emotional and human wreck of a person.

He has been under continuous assault from every corner however he is still standing and winning

The typical folks on here have no use for Trump but based on my personsl gut feelings is that if Trump is elected we will head toward a Golden Age for America and if Harris is elected we will head further down the road of destroying Democracy and becoming a loser Nation

I am concerned that the US is so far down the road toward WW3 there is no off ramp

In a few days the election will reveal the pick

Then the next 4 years will be the answer

Crazy concerning time to be alive

Good luck to all of us as America picks

and hopes it works out

First let me say that politics can be downright dirty and we all have our narratives along with thinking our ideas are the only right ones

I just to express that if I had walked in Donald J Trump shoes over the last last years I would be a total emotional and human wreck of a person.

He has been under continuous assault from every corner however he is still standing and winning

The typical folks on here have no use for Trump but based on my personsl gut feelings is that if Trump is elected we will head toward a Golden Age for America and if Harris is elected we will head further down the road of destroying Democracy and becoming a loser Nation

I am concerned that the US is so far down the road toward WW3 there is no off ramp

In a few days the election will reveal the pick

Then the next 4 years will be the answer

Crazy concerning time to be alive

Good luck to all of us as America picks

and hopes it works out

Reactions: Allornothing
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT