ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump gives plan to end the deep state

He provides some detail here. I am in full support of this plan. Trump is going to drop the hammer!!

This is why they HATE him. They cannot allow this to happen. This would wreck all of their (Repub/Dem) gravy trains. We can get on board with this, or go with "Cackling Kamala". I know numerous politicians on both sides of the isle I would like to see have to pay for their crimes against this country.

Reporter to CK: What will you do to bring down prices?
CK: I grew up a middle class kid....then word salad...never answers the question.

"On day one", she will flip 180 degrees on every belief she has ever had for 59 years...except abortion. She doesn't need day one. She's been VP for 3 1/2 years. Now we're supposed to believe she has switched all of her beliefs in 3 months.

Nah, this ain't real. Nothing out of CK's mouth is true.

Trump 2024.

This is why they HATE him. They cannot allow this to happen. This would wreck all of their (Repub/Dem) gravy trains. We can get on board with this, or go with "Cackling Kamala". I know numerous politicians on both sides of the isle I would like to see have to pay for their crimes against this country.

Reporter to CK: What will you do to bring down prices?
CK: I grew up a middle class kid....then word salad...never answers the question.

"On day one", she will flip 180 degrees on every belief she has ever had for 59 years...except abortion. She doesn't need day one. She's been VP for 3 1/2 years. Now we're supposed to believe she has switched all of her beliefs in 3 months.

Nah, this ain't real. Nothing out of CK's mouth is true.

Trump 2024.
Are you actually retarded? He will have a R by his name on all the ballots. He campaigns for and supports candidates who have R by their name. Not to mention he’s already had a chance to do all this as president and failed miserably. But this time we’ll get it fixed? Is he the Rob Spence of presidential candidates?

He provides some detail here. I am in full support of this plan. Trump is going to drop the hammer!!

LMAO... Some of that even sounds good except that it depends on a bad man with no morals to speak of to implement it. AND he doesn't provide ANY detail... just # and then I'm going to... Kind of like his healthcare plan. Remember when he was President and that plan was coming out in two weeks? And most of 10 years later we've seen NOTHING.

I'll stand by what I've always said... Trump's got a mouth... and it runs ALL THE TIME. If you believe he can do any of that crap, I've got some beach front property in Kansas to sell you.

Reactions: yoshi121374
The worst criminal in America is always accusing others of committing crimes and illegal activity. I will continue to pray to the good Lord that this devil be placed where he belongs. in a prison cell!

Are you actually retarded? He will have a R by his name on all the ballots. He campaigns for and supports candidates who have R by their name. Not to mention he’s already had a chance to do all this as president and failed miserably. But this time we’ll get it fixed? Is he the Rob Spence of presidential candidates?
Nevermind your drivel.

Are you better off now than you were 3 1/2 years ago?

Where did he fail? He did the things he promised to do.

It's so damn rich that you numbnuts can listen to this clip and still complain that we call him a dictator. This maniac has no business running a damn donut shop much less the government of the greatest country on earth. Heil Shitler

Reactions: statepawdog
Nevermind your drivel.

Are you better off now than you were 3 1/2 years ago?

Where did he fail? He did the things he promised to do.
3 1/2 years ago I was in lockdown with a mask waiting on the fema camps growls has been promising for years now. Now, I haven’t worn a mask in years and I’m feeling great being able to go outdoors and interact with other people.

3 1/2 years ago I was in lockdown with a mask waiting on the fema camps growls has been promising for years now. Now, I haven’t worn a mask in years and I’m feeling great being able to go outdoors and interact with other people.
I see. Just as I suspected. A non-essential female sheep that did exactly what the gov't told it to do during Covid. I also know that you have been thinking up that answer for months to try and cover for the dementia patient and the Cackling Communist.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT