ADVERTISEMENT

DOW 27500. GDP. 4.5 %

The crash is coming as soon as a Dem gets back the white house.

dont be blind my friend. The economy and the stock market rose quite profitably during Obama's tenure. (see the S&P chart below). I recommend that you catch up on your history before making statements like this.

You are correct that some bad news is on the horizon for the economy. It will likely happen while before trump is voted out of office. That is why Trump is following the republican playbook right now - when the economy starts to tank on your watch, fabricate some need to go and start a war in the middle east.

dont be blind my friend. The economy and the stock market rose quite profitably during Obama's tenure. (see the S&P chart below). I recommend that you catch up on your history before making statements like this.

You are correct that some bad news is on the horizon for the economy. It will likely happen while before trump is voted out of office. That is why Trump is following the republican playbook right now - when the economy starts to tank on your watch, fabricate some need to go and start a war in the middle east.

You are delusional. I did not bring Obama into the conversation and yet you use a skewed graph to try and make a point. If you are honest with yourself you know that Trump has done an amazing job with the economy as a whole. Not just some percentage S&P graph comparison. And all while having to fight for every little step he has taken while dealing with a fake investigation and locked up Congress. Imagine what this administration could have done for the economy if Congress actually cared about doing what is right for the people instead of some sham impeachment that is meaningless.

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
You are delusional. I did not bring Obama into the conversation and yet you use a skewed graph to try and make a point. If you are honest with yourself you know that Trump has done an amazing job with the economy as a whole. Not just some percentage S&P graph comparison. And all while having to fight for every little step he has taken while dealing with a fake investigation and locked up Congress. Imagine what this administration could have done for the economy if Congress actually cared about doing what is right for the people instead of some sham impeachment that is meaningless.

You did bring Democrats into the conversation, and Obama was the last democrat president. So dont be naive. I can see you are so far up trump’s ass that there is no point in engaging with you. By the way the graph is not skewed. Your perception of reality is skewed. Now run along, Hannity is on and he is telling you want to think.

You did bring Democrats into the conversation, and Obama was the last democrat president. So dont be naive. I can see you are so far up trump’s ass that there is no point in engaging with you. By the way the graph is not skewed. Your perception of reality is skewed. Now run along, Hannity is on and he is telling you want to think.
Havent watched Hannity in a long time. Dont just assume someone who doesnt buy the left propaganda is a Fox News Clone. Glad to see you dont disagree with the rest of my post though. So thanks.

The market had the benefit of almost 8 years of quantitative easing from the Fed during the last Presidents term. Printing money and pumping it into the markets is not the same as growing the economy.

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
ADVERTISEMENT