ADVERTISEMENT

Dr Fauci showing off the arm

THIS IS WHY WE MUST REOPEN SCHOOLS; THAT'S THE EXAMPLE FOR WHAT HAPPENS WHEN KIDS DON'T HAVE P.E.
I KNOW YOU ARE KIDDING PAUL BUT ... OR PERHAPS THE KIDS WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT TAKING PE AND BEING PHYSICALLY FIT MIGHT ALLOW THEM TO LIVE TO BE 79 YEARS OLD WORKING FULL TIME SERVING OUR COUNTRY AND BEING ABLE TO THROW A BASEBALL INSTEAD OF BEING SIX FEET UNDER.

Reactions: tigerfan700
It's what happens when ANYONE, no matter how many president's they have served under or how many years they have dedicated to this country in their field of expertise, tries to do their job and tell the country what we need to hear and it contradicts what Trump has said then they are attacked by both Donald and his flock of sheep.
What’s odd is this is Trump’s guy. They wouldn’t even know who he was if Trump hadn’t put him on TV every day. So I guess because they don’t like Trump’s virus response policy, they have to blame a “mole” who’s secretly opposing Trump.

Reactions: JAMCRACKER99
It's what happens when ANYONE, no matter how many president's they have served under or how many years they have dedicated to this country in their field of expertise, tries to do their job and tell the country what we need to hear and it contradicts what Trump has said then they are attacked by both Donald and his flock of sheep.
What can you say this is the same group of people that attack a man like General Mattis but defend Mike Flynn

Why, though? Why would anybody think Fauci is political?

Also, LOL at calling thus guy “effeminate.” He’s 80 years old, and nothing about him would make you think “effeminate.” Some of you people are being driven mildly insane by your crazy version of politics.
Well, let me answer your question with one of my own...why would anyone think Bill Gates knows one damn thing about medicine?

At 80 years old, my grandfather was still playing ball with me and he had no problems keeping up. Of course, he fought in WW2, so he was a real man, but he would have done a better job at 90 than what Fauci did. The only people who think Fauci isn't effeminate are the ones who think masculinity is toxic.

Well, let me answer your question with one of my own...why would anyone think Bill Gates knows one damn thing about medicine?

At 80 years old, my grandfather was still playing ball with me and he had no problems keeping up. Of course, he fought in WW2, so he was a real man, but he would have done a better job at 90 than what Fauci did. The only people who think Fauci isn't effeminate are the ones who think masculinity is toxic.
You sound kind of crazy.

You sound kind of crazy.

79d00ac6-b6df-445a-9f05-dfe047ae72ca_text.gif

388e6ac4-f502-4b4b-a9e7-e3fcb2632a42_text.gif

Reactions: ChicagoTiger85
I KNOW YOU ARE KIDDING PAUL BUT ... OR PERHAPS THE KIDS WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT TAKING PE AND BEING PHYSICALLY FIT MIGHT ALLOW THEM TO LIVE TO BE 79 YEARS OLD WORKING FULL TIME SERVING OUR COUNTRY AND BEING ABLE TO THROW A BASEBALL INSTEAD OF BEING SIX FEET UNDER.

From what I've observed, most kids in P.E. don't even do P.E. anymore. They just sit in the stands for an hour. That's a whole other soap box.

I’m sure @24TIGER can comment but having your principal stand in the middle of a baseball field alone with 80,000 people must be the most nerve wracking experience for his protective detail.
@JITIGER When it comes to POTUS or VPOTUS appearing out in front of large crowds in those types of venues, it's not quite as nerve wracking as you would think.

The weeks of preparation/planning and the multiple layers of security (outer, middle and inner) lead to a fairly controlled "antiseptic" environment. We ALWAYS prepared for the worst possible case scenario.

Tougher days were multiple cities on the campaign trail, where you could hit three to four cities and events per day (with thousands of people at each site). Those days were both physically and mentally exhausting.

The days that would drive you CRAZY were when the POTUS or VPOTUS would want to do an "OTR" or Off the Record movement. Lunch/dinner, golf, jogging, shopping, etc. The only solace was the fact that the "bad guys" didn't know where we were going either...

One quick "first pitch" story. President Clinton traveled to Shea Stadium on April 15, 1997 to honor Jackie Robinson on the 50th anniversary of him becoming the first African American to play Major League Baseball in the modern era (Mrs. Robinson represented Jackie, who had passed away in 1972).

The President had recently injured his knee, so we were all hyper vigilant, knowing full well that in an emergency evacuation scenario, things would extra difficult in attempting to quickly moving him to safety.

I was a member of our Counter Assault Teams at that time (U.S. Secret Service Counter-terrorism unit) y'all can "Google" it for more info." U.S. Secret Service CAT", The USSS "Best of the Best".

Anyway, without giving away too much info, I was part of a two man element positioned in the Los Angeles Dodgers dugout on the 3rd baseline. The Dodgers weren't really interested in what POTUS had to say...they all just wanted to see what we had in our black bags...

I didn't blame them, as we carried the latest tricked out "tools of the trade". And being a former ball player and athlete, we spoke the same language. Boys will be boys...

It was an awesome night and really cool event. Being a former college and professional athlete gave me a different perspective on what Mr. Robinson accomplished. I truly felt honored to be there.

And professionally, we carried off the event in seamless fashion. The American people expect nothing less.

I could write for days about that part of my life. It was quite a ride. Thanks again to the Good Lord and Clemson. BillyD

Reactions: JITIGER
@JITIGER When it comes to POTUS or VPOTUS appearing out in front of large crowds in those types of venues, it's not quite as nerve wracking as you would think.

The weeks of preparation/planning and the multiple layers of security (outer, middle and inner) lead to a fairly controlled "antiseptic" environment. We ALWAYS prepared for the worst possible case scenario.

Tougher days were multiple cities on the campaign trail, where you could hit three to four cities and events per day (with thousands of people at each site). Those days were both physically and mentally exhausting.

The days that would drive you CRAZY were when the POTUS or VPOTUS would want to do an "OTR" or Off the Record movement. Lunch/dinner, golf, jogging, shopping, etc. The only solace was the fact that the "bad guys" didn't know where we were going either...

One quick "first pitch" story. President Clinton traveled to Shea Stadium on April 15, 1997 to honor Jackie Robinson on the 50th anniversary of him becoming the first African American to play Major League Baseball in the modern era (Mrs. Robinson represented Jackie, who had passed away in 1972).

The President had recently injured his knee, so we were all hyper vigilant, knowing full well that in an emergency evacuation scenario, things would extra difficult in attempting to quickly moving him to safety.

I was a member of our Counter Assault Teams at that time (U.S. Secret Service Counter-terrorism unit) y'all can "Google" it for more info." U.S. Secret Service CAT", The USSS "Best of the Best".

Anyway, without giving away too much info, I was part of a two man element positioned in the Los Angeles Dodgers dugout on the 3rd baseline. The Dodgers weren't really interested in what POTUS had to say...they all just wanted to see what we had in our black bags...

I didn't blame them, as we carried the latest tricked out "tools of the trade". And being a former ball player and athlete, we spoke the same language. Boys will be boys...

It was an awesome night and really cool event. Being a former college and professional athlete gave me a different perspective on what Mr. Robinson accomplished. I truly felt honored to be there.

And professionally, we carried off the event in seamless fashion. The American people expect nothing less.

I could write for days about that part of my life. It was quite a ride. Thanks again to the Good Lord and Clemson. BillyD
I would love to hear any of those stories. Thanks for your service and thanks for sharing.

Reactions: 24TIGER
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT