ADVERTISEMENT

Dumbest Statement by Secret Service Director

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
The roof is steep and for safety reasons wecan not put a person on sloped roof.

WOW

Being a lifelong long rifle deer hunter who has killed deer along with varmints such as fox, coyote, bobcats, while hanging in tree stands off barn and house roofs at day dusk night and dawn find her mealy mouthed statement dumb beyond dumb

157 Yards with a sighted in scope would have almost zero bullet drop if sighted in for the 157 yard shot

Plus what idiot does Not know you take overwatch from the highest ground

This is so incredulous

Any idiot defending her has to be put in the moron bracket

Reactions: Orange&Purple
She should be fired for her statement alone. Blatant lie or blatant incompetence take your pick. 95+ percent of homeowners have probably been up on roofs with steeper pitches. The SS snipers on site were on pitched roofs and then after the shooting you can see the almost non existent pitch on the roof that the shooter was on in pictures where you see several officers standing there over his body.

The roof is steep and for safety reasons wecan not put a person on sloped roof.

WOW

Being a lifelong long rifle deer hunter who has killed deer along with varmints such as fox, coyote, bobcats, while hanging in tree stands off barn and house roofs at day dusk night and dawn find her mealy mouthed statement dumb beyond dumb

157 Yards with a sighted in scope would have almost zero bullet drop if sighted in for the 157 yard shot

Plus what idiot does Not know you take overwatch from the highest ground

This is so incredulous

Any idiot defending her has to be put in the moron bracket
There's probably a little bit of a different standard for official USSS protection details than there is for your personal hunting excursions.

There's probably a little bit of a different standard for official USSS protection details than there is for your personal hunting excursions.
How so? It seems to me the protection of a former POTUS, or the current POTUS ranks above "personal hunting excursions".

Outside of your post in the past few days that you are turning over a "new leaf", you're still the same miserable liberal we all know. You said you didn't change your views, so you are going to be the same vile person all of us know. Keep on keeping on, 'clem.

The whole WORLD now knows. Please keep talking. I want everyone to see who you really are.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
I would hope so.
She should be fired for her statement alone. Blatant lie or blatant incompetence take your pick. 95+ percent of homeowners have probably been up on roofs with steeper pitches. The SS snipers on site were on pitched roofs and then after the shooting you can see the almost non existent pitch on the roof that the shooter was on in pictures where you see several officers standing there over his body.
I mean in her defense … it would be strange to have both the Secret Service and the CIA on the roof at the same ….

just-think-use-your-head.gif

Last edited:
How so? It seems to me the protection of a former POTUS, or the current POTUS ranks above "personal hunting excursions".

Outside of your post in the past few days that you are turning over a "new leaf", you're still the same miserable liberal we all know. You said you didn't change your views, so you are going to be the same vile person all of us know. Keep on keeping on, 'clem.

The whole WORLD now knows. Please keep talking. I want everyone to see who you really are.
You think he gives a sh*t about what some hayseed on a message board thinks? How long should we be expected to bow down while you remain the most divisive, hyperbolic asshole on the board and Trump is already grifting off the event?

You think he gives a sh*t about what some hayseed on a message board thinks? How long should we be expected to bow down while you remain the most divisive, hyperbolic asshole on the board and Trump is already grifting off the event?

You're no where in the equation because you suck a@@.....so you have that going for you.

I've got a $100 bill that no conservative EVER BUYS A PAIR OF THOSE SHOES. They were absolutely made by a liberal.

You people absolutely SUCK at everything.

You're no where in the equation because you suck a@@.....so you have that going for you.

I've got a $100 bill that no conservative EVER BUYS A PAIR OF THOSE SHOES. They were absolutely made by a liberal.

You people absolutely SUCK at everything.
WRONG!

"The white high tops are being sold as “FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT High-Tops” for $299 on a website that sells Trump-branded shoes that is run by CIC Ventures LLC, a company that Trump reported owning in his 2023 financial disclosure. The company says the new shoes are limited edition with only 5,000 pairs available and estimated to ship in September or October. It also said 10 pairs will be randomly autographed."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT