ADVERTISEMENT

*** ECU now planning to cut several sports

shutting down was the right thing to do.

just long enough to let the doctors get a grasp of things.

2-4 weeks, maybe it was 6.

lets open back up and see what happens.

wear a mask and keep stuff you touch clean.

if spikes again, shut down again for a few weeks to catch up again.

shutting down until after nov 3rd is a ridiculous idea.

simply follow the numbers...take a look at the facts, take a look at the stimulus packages and what Democrats are demanding and you decide if they want to help you.

and what does moderator have to do with anything? You realize I’m not on staff and I’m not paid to do it.
I think he’s trying to say you lack sound judgment skills.

Reactions: nytigerfan
yikes, I dont know what is more troubling... that you believe this or that you are a moderator on the site.

You and Ole Tom are the most blind individuals on this board. My guess is one of you is Rachel Maddow and the other is Anderson Cooper.

I think he’s trying to say you lack sound judgment skills.

because he doesn’t agree with my opinion. That’s the problem with the world today. I can respect him having a different view. I don’t expect everyone to agree with me and don’t have to be an internet keyboard warrior when someone doesn’t agree. But hey...He can continue to throw internet stones behind a user name if he wants. Bothers me zero

simply follow the numbers...take a look at the facts, take a look at the stimulus packages and what Democrats are demanding and you decide if they want to help you.

and what does moderator have to do with anything? You realize I’m not on staff and I’m not paid to do it.

As another poster pointed out, republicans supported the stimulus, obese Donny even signed the checks. I didnt get any of that money unfortunately.

But my business is getting a fat check, so thanks for that Dems! I'll probably use it to invest in some new commercial real estate.

As another poster pointed out, republicans supported the stimulus, obese Donny even signed the checks. I didnt get any of that money unfortunately.

But my business is getting a fat check, so thanks for that Dems! I'll probably use it to invest in some new commercial real estate.

Trump was trying to get people money quick and the Democrats didn’t like his idea to eliminate income tax for the remainder of the year. Now we’ve got people sitting at home, refusing to come back to work because they’re making more at home than they did at work.

And then some of the stuff they are sneaking in is ridiculous. But whatever...glad you’re getting a big fat check. If shit doesn’t open back up it won’t really matter for most.

And now they’re wanting to give illegals a stimulus. Can’t make this shit up...

Trump was trying to get people money quick and the Democrats didn’t like his idea to eliminate income tax for the remainder of the year. Now we’ve got people sitting at home, refusing to come back to work because they’re making more at home than they did at work.

And then some of the stuff they are sneaking in is ridiculous. But whatever...glad you’re getting a big fat check. If shit doesn’t open back up it won’t really matter for most.

And now they’re wanting to give illegals a stimulus. Can’t make this shit up...

what good is not having to pay income tax if you just lost your job? that idea was rejected by both dems and republicans.

As for the illegals, that is being considered in CA. I dont really agree with it, but I do also understand that while I was sitting at the beach enjoying my work from home quarantine, those illegals were designated as essential workers by the dept of homeland security so that they could continue picking my food.

What bothers me about you and others on this site is that you are basically saying that any positive outcome of what has happened the last four months, Trump should get the credit. Any negative outcome, it was the Dems!

Hell two months ago yall were arguing that Trump saved our dying economy (it was doing quite well when he was elected) all by himself and Democrats deserved no credit. Now two months later in a terrible economy with 20% unemployment, Trump deserves no blame for the terrible economy and the libs deserve all the blame. You cannot possibly believe that.

I wish we could do a social experiment. Put the libs/Dems in one half of the country and the Reps in the other. Compare every 6 months and see who is more prosperous and who is addicted to government programs.

LOL. My friends from high school... 90% conservative. College? 70% conservative. Business School? 10% conservative (and they all earn at least $400k per year). I'll take my chances with the liberal elite. Just look at the states the contribute more than they take from the government. Mostly liberal.

LOL. My friends from high school... 90% conservative. College? 70% conservative. Business School? 10% conservative (and they all earn at least $400k per year). I'll take my chances with the liberal elite. Just look at the states the contribute more than they take from the government. Mostly liberal.

I like your kind of lib friends. Kinda of like Pelosi. They wouldn’t piss on the less privileged but pretend that they would. Probably cheat on their taxes too but play the lib card to hide it.

Pelosi has addicts shitting on the street a few blocks from her house but hasn’t spent a dime of her own money to build a shelter or try to help them. Placates then for their vote but laughs and thumbs her nose at them behind their backs. Same as your friends.

Reactions: nmerritt11
I like your kind of lib friends. Kinda of like Pelosi. They wouldn’t piss on the less privileged but pretend that they would. Probably cheat on their taxes too but play the lib card to hide it.

Pelosi has addicts shitting on the street a few blocks from her house but hasn’t spent a dime of her own money to build a shelter or try to help them. Placates then for their vote but laughs and thumbs her nose at them behind their backs. Same as your friends.

she has more money in her fridge in ice cream.

jesus be like cmon woman share...

Was it Pelosi's charity that got caught spending the money on herself, prosecuted and shut down and forced to pay $2MM to charities before they were able to dissolve? That was her right?

Oh shit sorry I was confused, that was actually your boy fat butt Donny. The same guy that dodged the draft by claiming he had bone spurs and then made a career out of not paying small businesses for their services b/c he knew he could beat them in court. Great guy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT