ADVERTISEMENT

Elon Calls On His 200+ Million Followers To VOTE THEM OUT - Elon Paying $47 per Registered Vote in Swing States

ElxmG4OXEAA7CeL.jpg:large

Russian Collusion, 51 intelligence agents, hunter s laptop ...... it's only ok if its governemnet sponsored lies amirite?

Y'all are the little boy crying wolf and we are all laughing at you.
You and Growls are a non-stop firehose of lies and propaganda with the intent to tear us apart. You aren't truth seekers, you're not good citizens - just trashy Trump sycophants who have nothing to crow about so you spend all your time trying to destroy the other side with half-truths and outright lies. Fvck off

This article makes me so happy.

Democrats are getting their hypocrisy shoved down their throats.

They loved misinformation when they had control of communist twitter. They could spew their lies with impunity.

Now they have to compete with the truth, where their policies can’t win, and they are crying like little bitches.

Watch the flow of criers come in.

So it’s true.
I'm responding to a guy who believes the US conspired with China to create and spread a virus that would kill 8 million people worldwide to keep Trump from getting re-elected, a guy who believes an entity called "they" stole the election with no evidence to support and a guy who thinks George Soros pays me to create multiple handles on a football message board to influence 10 rednecks.

"True" is not a word I would associate with your mental ability.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT