ADVERTISEMENT

Elon Calls On His 200+ Million Followers To VOTE THEM OUT - "Shit Show" If Kamala Wins - Jamie Dimon Backs Elon's Plan On Efficiency

fatpiggy

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Aug 18, 2002
Democrats really don’t like it when you make fun of their shitty policies. This is why they want to limit your speech.

They only want government sponsored lies. If Hillary and Rachel Maddow lie, for example, that is OK.

This is where we are going.

It’s a hate crime to say “learn English”

Only government approved speech.

• Angry
Reactions: TigerGrowls
Democrats really don’t like it when you make fun of their shitty policies. This is why they want to limit your speech.

They only want government sponsored lies. If Hillary and Rachel Maddow lie, for example, that is OK.

This is really interesting. Honestly, I don't agree with Newsome's law on principle. My question to everyone here would be: How would you feel if someone made a deep fake about you? Maybe deep faked your image and voice doing something illegal? Defamation right? So I would think there are already laws in place to protect yourself, if you have lawyers and money.

The problems AI are stressing on our freedoms are real and need serious discussion.

Reactions: scotchtiger
This is really interesting. Honestly, I don't agree with Newsome's law on principle. My question to everyone here would be: How would you feel if someone made a deep fake about you? Maybe deep faked your image and voice doing something illegal? Defamation right? So I would think there are already laws in place to protect yourself, if you have lawyers and money.

The problems AI are stressing on our freedoms are real and need serious discussion.
Are there laws in place to protect against your scenario? I'm not so sure.

If someone made a fake video of you doing something illegal. Who made the video? Who are you going to sue? Are we going to sue microsoft? Are we going to sue the person who input the parameters for the AI generated video?

I agree it's a messy situation. But it is crystal clear from prior SCOTUS rulings that parody is a protected form of expression. Saturday night live has been around for decades.

Reactions: CUTiger1977
Kamala didn't "allow" shit because she didn't have the power to do that and your orange moron lied through his teeth again about the number of illegals that crossed over by TRIPLING the actual number. The man is a moral disaster and cannot be allowed to return to the Oval office. We deserve much, much better than a snake like him.

112748442.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT