ADVERTISEMENT

Elon Campaigning In Pennsylvania All Weekend! $1 Million Per Day Sweepstakes

Listen kiddo, you brought it up. I asked you for metrics on this measurement. You are being what i feared, a bum. Back up your talk with something or just be quiet about it all.

Also, whining. Well, I have little kids so I understand how thats annoying. However, I don't think that pointing out issues and talking about them is whining. But for some sycophant who thinks they know best, I'm sure challenging your preconceived idolatry could be perceived that way BY YOU.

Anyway, you sure post a lot of fluff. Not much to you I guess.
I built a business from scratch and sold it for 8 figures at the age of 40.

You should take the advice.

Life’s too short to be so angry. Go after what you want, stop blaming others, and never look back.

You can do it.
Of course! However, I don't have short term memory loss like you do. I just wanted you to explain your metrics, which you wont. Which, according to my dictionary makes you a bum.
Now, listen, I'm truly happy you are a successful person, I love that people make it BIG. However, don't confuse me for some doofus. I only asked you to back up your mouth, which is fine if you don't want to. But you took a long time to say: I am not good with thought and words and I just thought I should weigh in without thought.
Its fine if you just like to speak with a hollow tongue, this is a safe space for you to do that. Just understand, as an adult, that people may challenge you from time to time. When that occurs you may or may not choose to logically defend your opinion. If you don't do so, don't be surprised when some laugh at your impotence.
Thanks, I enjoyed this.

Reactions: okclem and dpic73
Of course! However, I don't have short term memory loss like you do. I just wanted you to explain your metrics, which you wont. Which, according to my dictionary makes you a bum.
Now, listen, I'm truly happy you are a successful person, I love that people make it BIG. However, don't confuse me for some doofus. I only asked you to back up your mouth, which is fine if you don't want to. But you took a long time to say: I am not good with thought and words and I just thought I should weigh in without thought.
Its fine if you just like to speak with a hollow tongue, this is a safe space for you to do that. Just understand, as an adult, that people may challenge you from time to time. When that occurs you may or may not choose to logically defend your opinion. If you don't do so, don't be surprised when some laugh at your impotence.
Thanks, I enjoyed this.
Word salad.

Keep it simple and thrive. Results matter.

Reactions: fatpiggy
Elmo being the George Soros figure that chuds have whined about for years is an incredible turn. Just the most blatantly corrupt shit we've ever seen with literally offering people money to register and buying a platform to push disinformation and suppress legitimate info about one candidate. I know chuds love Russia but seeing an oligarch in our midst is beyond disgusting.

Elmo being the George Soros figure that chuds have whined about for years is an incredible turn. Just the most blatantly corrupt shit we've ever seen with literally offering people money to register and buying a platform to push disinformation and suppress legitimate info about one candidate. I know chuds love Russia but seeing an oligarch in our midst is beyond disgusting.
Elon: I'll give you $45M for your campaign!
Trump: We love the billionaires! We have to!
Magas: Kamala is a deep state slut.

Early excuse?

Have you seen the Latino voting poll numbers?

Early excuse?

Have you seen the Latino voting poll numbers?
Seriously...I get you're a MAGA loon and all but how in the world can you look at what Elmo is doing and not see how deeply unAmerican it is? Let's put aside his purchase (and tanking) of one of the world's largest social media platforms where he constantly amplifies bullshit and throttles legit accounts.

Dude is literally going around paying people to register and dangling a $1M "lottery" over them if they register. I'm sure that's what George Washington and Thomas Jefferson wanted for our nation. One party has a South African oligarch bankrolling its presidential candidate and an English billionaire who shepherded every step of the VP candidate's career.

EaRLy eXCuSe

There are no excuses. The world is filled with racist, corrupt morons with no moral character, and America is no different.

Seriously...I get you're a MAGA loon and all but how in the world can you look at what Elmo is doing and not see how deeply unAmerican it is? Let's put aside his purchase (and tanking) of one of the world's largest social media platforms where he constantly amplifies bullshit and throttles legit accounts.

Dude is literally going around paying people to register and dangling a $1M "lottery" over them if they register. I'm sure that's what George Washington and Thomas Jefferson wanted for our nation. One party has a South African oligarch bankrolling its presidential candidate and an English billionaire who shepherded every step of the VP candidate's career.

EaRLy eXCuSe

There are no excuses. The world is filled with racist, corrupt morons with no moral character, and America is no different.

EaRLy eXCuSe

My how the tables have turned.

He spent 3 billion landing a rocket and everyone cheers. But if you look at that government contract, 3 billion was supposed to achieve lunar travel. He already spent it.
The government workers who awarded him the contract now works for SpaceX.
He can't even reach orbit.... He was already supposed to be landing manned flights in q1 of this year
We've been landing rockets back on earth for 30 years already. He has only ever done old stuff with SpaceX
Vaporware.
Show me where the US has ever landed the lower stages of a rocket system for rapid reusability. I'm assuming that the contract you are speaking of is the $2.6 Billion 2014 contract with NASA. That was actually NOT that. It was a contract to build a transportation system to transport people into orbit. That was done in 2020... late for sure, but done.

I'm not saying that SpaceX is perfect and I don't particularly like Musk, but they've done more than anyone else in the past decade or so. Last year, there were 223 launches into orbit or above worldwide. SpaceX did 98 of them. This year (as of October 23rd) there have been 198 launches worldwide. SpaceX did 100 of them. That's more that 2 a WEEK. SpaceX has launched 15 total crewed flights into LEO as of now. 13 to the ISS and 2 just into orbit. I'd call that getting into orbit.

Boing and SpaceX were awarded the contract and Boing got almost TWICE the money SpaceX did, yet they haven't done it YET. I suppose they did HALF the job as they managed to fly two astronauts to the ISS and strand them there. SpaceX is the ONLY US company that can get our people into space. NASA had to pay for rides with the Russians for almost 10 years.

Again, I'm not saying that Musk and SpaceX are anywhere close to perfect, but they are the best in the world right now and it's not even close.

As for the lunar stuff, I think you are talking about the Artemis program. That's a NASA program and here's a link to the details of that below. SpaceX DOES have a part in that in providing a Starship to descend and ascend from the lunar surface. That's not scheduled until late 2026 and depends on NASA launching the 2nd (1st crewed) Artemis mission in September 2025. And I ask you... what are the chances THAT happens on time. So SpaceX has plenty of time to get their ducks in a row for this. I doubt it will be them holding this projects back. NASA's own inspector general has called NASA's schedule unrealistic.

Last edited:
Show me where the US has ever landed the lower stages of a rocket system for rapid reusability. I'm assuming that the contract you are speaking of is the $2.6 Billion 2014 contract with NASA. That was actually NOT that. It was a contract to build a transportation system to transport people into orbit. That was done in 2020... late for sure, but done.

I'm not saying that SpaceX is perfect and I don't particularly like Musk, but they've done more than anyone else in the past decade or so. Last year, there were 223 launches into orbit or above worldwide. SpaceX did 98 of them. This year (as of October 23rd) there have been 198 launches worldwide. SpaceX did 100 of them. That's more that 2 a WEEK. SpaceX has launched 15 total crewed flights into LEO as of now. 13 to the ISS and 2 just into orbit. I'd call that getting into orbit.

Boing and SpaceX were awarded the contract and Boing got almost TWICE the money SpaceX did, yet they haven't done it YET. I suppose they did HALF the job as they managed to fly two astronauts to the ISS and strand them there. SpaceX is the ONLY US company that can get our people into space. NASA had to pay for rides with the Russians for almost 10 years.

Again, I'm not saying that Musk and SpaceX are anywhere close to perfect, but they are the best in the world right now and it's not even close.

As for the lunar stuff, I think you are talking about the Artemis program. That's a NASA program and here's a link to the details of that below. SpaceX DOES have a part in that in providing a Starship to descend and ascend from the lunar surface. That's not scheduled until late 2026 and depends on NASA launching the 2nd (1st crewed) Artemis mission in September 2025. And I ask you... what are the chances THAT happens on time. So SpaceX has plenty of time to get their ducks in a row for this. I doubt it will be them holding this projects back. NASA's own inspector general has called NASA's schedule unrealistic.

2560px-Artemis_Phase_1.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT