ADVERTISEMENT

Elon Campaigning In Pennsylvania All Weekend! $1 Million Per Day Sweepstakes

fatpiggy

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Aug 18, 2002
Cmon Pennsylvania, get out and vote.

If you want to go to Mars and do cool shit vote Trump. If you want to sit around and talk about skin color and gender …. Vote Kammy.

The choice is clear

The guy who's supposed to be in charge of government efficiency doesn't seem to be running a very efficient canvassing operation.
He spent 3 billion landing a rocket and everyone cheers. But if you look at that government contract, 3 billion was supposed to achieve lunar travel. He already spent it.
The government workers who awarded him the contract now works for SpaceX.
He can't even reach orbit.... He was already supposed to be landing manned flights in q1 of this year
We've been landing rockets back on earth for 30 years already. He has only ever done old stuff with SpaceX
Vaporware.

• Haha
Reactions: hopefultiger13
Lol at all the Elon hate in here.

He "only" landed a rocket. He "can't reach orbit". It's only "old stuff".

Hahahahaha. You guys would rather everyone sit around and talk about what tone of skin color they have and how much melanin that is and if they have a peeepeee or a vagina.

That is just pure embarrassing. Dude is the Thomas Edison, Ben Franklin, of our time and all you guys can do is hate. Democrats will never be satisfied.

Hahahahaha. You guys would rather everyone sit around and talk about what tone of skin color they have and how much melanin that is and if they have a peeepeee or a vagina.

That is just pure embarrassing. Dude is the Thomas Edison, Ben Franklin, of our time and all you guys can do is hate. Democrats will never be satisfied.
Truth

Reactions: TigerRagRob

Jesus would be on the crap list for the left-wing media and Democrats who have left the middle

Reactions: TigerRagRob

Dear fatpiggy. I've been following Musk since 2007. I know about his career and his accomplishments. He is in no way, shape or form a Ben Franklin.
He didn't found tesla. He just bought into it after paypal fired him, oh sorry forced him out.

He's a great sales man. He is truly that.
Facts are that yes, NASA has been landing rockets on the earth for 30 years. He hasn't done a single new thing with spacex. Thats just the truth. His goals, are not achieved and are years late or behind schedule. Don't blame me for pointing those facts out to you.

Maybe, he got political, so he could cover his ass. Because maybe, when you spend billions of dollars of tax payers money with no results, maybe, that person might have to testify in front of congress.

But what if you spend money electing a candidate that puts you in charge of government spending? WEll then now we never have to worry about that again.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Dear fatpiggy. I've been following Musk since 2007. I know about his career and his accomplishments. He is in no way, shape or form a Ben Franklin.
He didn't found tesla. He just bought into it after paypal fired him, oh sorry forced him out.

He's a great sales man. He is truly that.
Facts are that yes, NASA has been landing rockets on the earth for 30 years. He hasn't done a single new thing with spacex. Thats just the truth. His goals, are not achieved and are years late or behind schedule. Don't blame me for pointing those facts out to you.

Maybe, he got political, so he could cover his ass. Because maybe, when you spend billions of dollars of tax payers money with no results, maybe, that person might have to testify in front of congress.

But what if you spend money electing a candidate that puts you in charge of government spending? WEll then now we never have to worry about that again.
No results?

You are really showing your ..... i don't even know what to call it and i don't want to insult you. But take a step back and ask yourself if you think Elon Musk and No Results belong in the same sentence. You saw that rocket get plucked out of the sky last week right?

You know SpaceX is doing things at a cost that NASA couldn't sniff.

No results?

You are really showing your ..... i don't even know what to call it and i don't want to insult you. But take a step back and ask yourself if you think Elon Musk and No Results belong in the same sentence. You saw that rocket get plucked out of the sky last week right?

You know SpaceX is doing things at a cost that NASA couldn't sniff.
for the 3.1 billion Musk spent to catch a rocket, Nasa could have sent 8 rovers to mars. In a shorter amount of time.

Reactions: yoshi121374
We're not taking any chances this time around. He's not winning and let's just leave it at that.

Does that broad comment mean that everything is on the table including murder

We are not taking any chances is a broad brush from U. I would never condone anything like that. But then I am not U

Good decisions equal success.
The fun thing with you is, you never actually say anything of worth. Yet claim you have wisdom. I feel like you got to the first peak of the Dunning-Kruger effect and just stayed there the rest of your life.
I'm sure you will respond with some kind of arrogant two liner that makes you feel better. Really happy you have all this success though. Which I know about because you brag about it all the time.

Reactions: okclem and dpic73
The fun thing with you is, you never actually say anything of worth. Yet claim you have wisdom. I feel like you got to the first peak of the Dunning-Kruger effect and just stayed there the rest of your life.
I'm sure you will respond with some kind of arrogant two liner that makes you feel better. Really happy you have all this success though. Which I know about because you brag about it all the time.
Yep, it's all platitudes all the time

My time is simply too valuable to attempt explaining something to someone who thinks they know it all, but has little to show for all of that knowledge.

I already gave you great advice.

My time is simply too valuable to attempt explaining something to someone who thinks they know it all, but has little to show for all of that knowledge.

I already gave you great advice.
No it's not. You are spending time here just the same as the rest of us. Your arrogance is but an excuse for your simpleness it seems

Reactions: dpic73 and okclem
No it's not. You are spending time here just the same as the rest of us. Your arrogance is but an excuse for your simpleness it seems
I’m going to start invoicing you soon. Yes, my time is very valuable.

You’re a whiny know it all, but yet.. you can’t seem to figure out why you aren’t where you want to be. You only become angry and blame others, the “system”, etc.

Winning isn’t really that complicated, but you understanding that has escaped you. Stop blaming others. Doing so only makes you lose.

There’s nothing sadder than watching someone go on & on as if they know everything, but yet has so little, or isn’t where they want to be in life… but hey.. they know so much.

Nobody posting 24/7 on a sub-board of Tiger Illustrated can make a valid claim that their time is valuable. Any such claim is a delusion.

The very notion is so silly as to cause me great humor.

I’m going to start invoicing you soon. Yes, my time is very valuable.

You’re a whiny know it all, but yet.. you can’t seem to figure out why you aren’t where you want to be. You only become angry and blame others, the “system”, etc.

Winning isn’t really that complicated, but you understanding that has escaped you. Stop blaming others. Doing so only makes you lose.

There’s nothing sadder than watching someone go on & on as if they know everything, but yet has so little, or isn’t where they want to be in life… but hey.. they know so much.
I never said I'm not where I want to be. Don't know where you got that idea.
I have no clue what your blathering about.
Just because I have opinions that you disagree with doesn't mean anything other than that. You seem to like projecting ont others. Anyway. Why don't you answer my question about what metrics you use to measure who is further along?
That's all I asked. Now who's wasting time?

I never said I'm not where I want to be. Don't know where you got that idea.
I have no clue what your blathering about.
Just because I have opinions that you disagree with doesn't mean anything other than that. You seem to like projecting ont others. Anyway. Why don't you answer my question about what metrics you use to measure who is further along?
That's all I asked. Now who's wasting time?
Do I need to spell out success for you? I don’t want to say it out loud, as to sound conceited… but never misinterpret sounding conceited with someone just telling the truth.

I mean no offense when I say this… but you whine a lot. That tells me all I need to know about your mindset.

Do I need to spell out success for you? I don’t want to say it out loud, as to sound conceited… but never misinterpret sounding conceited with someone just telling the truth.

I mean no offense when I say this… but you whine a lot. That tells me all I need to know about your mindset.
Listen kiddo, you brought it up. I asked you for metrics on this measurement. You are being what i feared, a bum. Back up your talk with something or just be quiet about it all.

Also, whining. Well, I have little kids so I understand how thats annoying. However, I don't think that pointing out issues and talking about them is whining. But for some sycophant who thinks they know best, I'm sure challenging your preconceived idolatry could be perceived that way BY YOU.

Anyway, you sure post a lot of fluff. Not much to you I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT