ADVERTISEMENT

Enough China is Stealing our Federal Reseve Bank Data and Threatening War if Pelosi Visits Taiwan

People are so polarized

What bothers me is the incivility, hate speech, fabrications, misinformation, etc

Generally I from my chair see that not exclusively but heavily coming from the left and Democrats against conservatives and Republicans

To be clear I am not a full blooded Republican but a fringe one but I am a full blooded conservative Christian

that in itself makes me a target as trying to do right gets you the fight from them power made at all costs crowd
How funny that you see it that way when 95% of the threads on this board are started by Republicans, with most of them blaming Democrats for everything that's wrong with the world. So yeah, we can get a little salty about the hyperbole.

After four years of the majority of this board supporting the hateful bile and mountain of lies coming from the White House, which begat QAnon, the rise of white supremacists, troglodytes like Boebert, Greene, Cawthorn etc..., a minority built Supreme Court and the far-right draconian laws in Red states, you'll have to forgive us if we think thou dost protest too much. We see your side trying to take our country back to the Dark Ages, while you rail about fake culture war issues as an excuse to take away our rights and freedoms in the name of Christofascism.

It's like you don't even realize that your side never wins the popular vote because your policies aren't popular, but you'll still use every tool at your disposal to try and misinform the masses into thinking the Dems are the cause for all their problems. Because that's the only way you can win. The truth matters not, only the narrative you can tell.

So tell us more about how you see most of the incivility coming from the Left, while you ignore the log in your own eye.

It's like you don't even realize that your side never wins the popular vote because your policies aren't popular

The popular vote doesn't bother me too much because it includes those on the government dole. Of course the cohort collecting bennies from the government will vote for the party that promises more handouts, more entitlements, etc. Remove that group, and focus only on the net contributors, and there's a good chance the popular vote flips.

Reactions: Mr.Fitzwell
y, he popular vote doesn't bother me too much because it includes those on the government dole. Of course the cohort collecting bennies from the government will vote for the party that promises more handouts, more entitlements, etc. Remove that group, and focus only on the net contributors, and there's a good chance the popular vote flips.
I'm not so sure about that. Your party has become so dark that your only hope is the economy not rebounding. It's just ugly from top to bottom over there and most Americans see where the Rs will take us if put back in power. And let's just say, their policies won't be friendly to most.

I'm not so sure about that. Your party has become so dark that your only hope is the economy not rebounding. It's just ugly from top to bottom over there and most Americans see where the Rs will take us if put back in power. And let's just say, their policies won't be friendly to most.

I think that's your narrow perspective as a hardcore partisan, not the prevailing sentiment. Guess we will find out in November.

But regardless, a significant majority of those on the take from the government vote dem. More than enough to account for the gap in popular vote. I don't really want to win with people that I'm paying to vote for me. I want to win with people who believe in personal responsibility and self-sufficiency.

I think that's your narrow perspective as a hardcore partisan, not the prevailing sentiment. Guess we will find out in November.

But regardless, a significant majority of those on the take from the government vote dem. More than enough to account for the gap in popular vote. I don't really want to win with people that I'm paying to vote for me. I want to win with people who believe in personal responsibility and self-sufficiency.
No way in hell 81,000,000 voted for govt money - hell they were already getting it from Trump. It was a referendum on hate and incompetency more than anything else.

I don't believe its my partisan viewpoint talking as much as the preview that Red states are showing us for where they want to take us. They're all trying to out-extreme each other and then you have the new breed of MAGA candidates like Kari Lake and Doug Mastriano who want to push the boundaries even further. Hell even the moderate ones won't say Biden won fairly.

This is not normal

Last edited:
No way in hell 81,000,000 voted for govt money. It was a referendum on hate and incompetency more than anything else.

I don't believe its my partisan viewpoint talking as much as the preview that Red states are showing us for where they want to take us. They're all trying to out-extreme each other and then you have the new breed of MAGA candidates like Kari Lake and Doug Mastriano who want to push the boundaries even further. Hell even the moderate ones won't say Biden won fairly.

This is not normal

I can't tell if it's bad reading comp or willful ignoring of what I'm saying. I didn't say there were 81M voting for handouts. I said that the diff in the popular vote (7M in 2020 due to Trump hate, 3M in 2016, 5M in 2012) can easily be explained by the 10s of millions of dems who want money from the government. Hell, there are losers voting dem simply because they think they will get their student loans forgiven.

You mentioned earlier that you get news from "your feed." Your feed is probably full of republican hate and overemphasis on some of these social issues that many of us pay almost no attention. I don't even know who most of these people you talk about are, and I think you would agree that I'm probably more knowledgeable than the average American.

So this idea that some independent, who like most normal people doesn't watch J6 hearings or have a political twitter feed, gives a shit about some politician they've never heard of, or the social policy in some state 1000 miles away, or thinks that the Republican party is trying to drag the country to the dark ages is a complete fallacy rooted in the bubble of information you consume.

Last edited:
I can't tell if it's bad reading comp or willful ignoring of what I'm saying. I didn't say there were 81M voting for handouts. I said that the diff in the popular vote (7M in 2020 due to Trump hate, 3M in 2016, 5M in 2012) can easily be explained by the 10s of millions of dems who want money from the government.

You mentioned earlier that you get news from "your feed." Your feed is probably full of republican hate and overemphasis on some of these social issues that many of us pay almost no attention. I don't even know who most of these people you talk about are, and I think you would agree that I'm probably more knowledgeable than the average American.

So this idea that some independent, who like most normal people doesn't watch J6 hearings or have a political twitter feed, gives a shit about some politician they've never heard of or the social policy in some state 1000 miles away, thinks that the Republican party is trying to drag the country to the dark ages is a complete fallacy rooted in the bubble of information you consume.
I understood exactly what you were saying. My point was the population was already getting govt money from Trump so that wasn't what accounted for the 7,000,000 vote difference. That's only your theory...

I also did not say I get all my news from my feed c'mon man lol!. Just because I posted some things from Twitter does not mean that's where I get all my news. I'm actually pretty widely read, including sources I don't agree with.

The fact that you don't know much or give a shit about things you haven't read isn't something to be proud about IMO. And yes, I know your slap back will be to say you're too busy to know things, which I get, but that's also how crazy people get elected...

I understood exactly what you were saying. My point was the population was already getting govt money from Trump so that wasn't what accounted for the 7,000,000 vote difference. That's only your theory...

I also did not say I get all my news from my feed c'mon man lol!. Just because I posted some things from Twitter does not mean that's where I get all my news. I'm actually pretty widely read, including sources I don't agree with.

The fact that you don't know much or give a shit about things you haven't read isn't something to be proud about IMO. And yes, I know your slap back will be to say you're too busy to know things, which I get, but that's also how crazy people get elected...

I think a good part of the 7M was general disdain for Trump and I get that. I also think that the prior election trend of 4M per year in popular vote is easily explained by the people who are trained to get money from the government.

Glad you are widely read. It's not that I don't give a shit about everything I haven't read. I'm just telling you that the vast majority of normal people aren't watching J6 hearings. If they live in OH, they don't really give a shit about what OK is doing with trans legislation. Nobody expects anything going back to the dark ages, and it isn't. Those just aren't real voting issues for normal people.

And again, I can only control my little area. I don't support Trump and don't want him to run in 2024. I didn't support the "Trump endorsed candidate" in the recent R primary and my district elected the other candidate. So I'm good. I'm not contributing to the crazy. But I'm sure as shit not taking the time to understand who is running in some remote congressional district that I have no influence over. Like you said, I'm too busy for that.

What the hell is going on in this country.

Meanwhile President Biden relaxing restrictions on China. sending oil from the SOR and Hunter is dealing with China along with many other China first initiatives

Lesrn to speak Chinese and start developing an acquired taste for Chinese Takeout Foods
The Federal Reserve is a private organization, the bigger question might be... why is a sovereign nation forced to turn to the FED to print money and create debt instead of just printing the money themselves at no interest?

What role exactly do they play and why is Bitcoin a threat to their very existence?

Who are the actual owners of the Federal Reserve? If it’s a private corporation someone must correct? Why is that information scrubbed online...?

Just another conspiracy theory I’m sure that was cooked up by fringe right wing Trumpers, but the questions lead to a lot of dead end answers.

Just ask Khadafi how it worked out for him when he tried to kick the Central Bank out of Libya. Oooops

Reactions: TigerGrowls
How funny that you see it that way when 95% of the threads on this board are started by Republicans, with most of them blaming Democrats for everything that's wrong with the world. So yeah, we can get a little salty about the hyperbole.

After four years of the majority of this board supporting the hateful bile and mountain of lies coming from the White House, which begat QAnon, the rise of white supremacists, troglodytes like Boebert, Greene, Cawthorn etc..., a minority built Supreme Court and the far-right draconian laws in Red states, you'll have to forgive us if we think thou dost protest too much. We see your side trying to take our country back to the Dark Ages, while you rail about fake culture war issues as an excuse to take away our rights and freedoms in the name of Christofascism.

It's like you don't even realize that your side never wins the popular vote because your policies aren't popular, but you'll still use every tool at your disposal to try and misinform the masses into thinking the Dems are the cause for all their problems. Because that's the only way you can win. The truth matters not, only the narrative you can tell.

So tell us more about how you see most of the incivility coming from the Left, while you ignore the log in your own eye.

I was just reading casually and saw this.

It is a really sad time when we live in a world where truth are lies and lies are represented as truths.

I was thinking I should say I feel sorry for you.

Better I feel sorry for my family as to live among people who are opposite of what I try to live make life difficult .

But being a Christian it is my duty to my faith to work at making the world better.

I hope I can encourage you at figuring out how to make the world better,

Bon Voyage

I was just reading casually and saw this.

It is a really sad time when we live in a world where truth are lies and lies are represented as truths.

I was thinking I should say I feel sorry for you.

Better I feel sorry for my family as to live among people who are opposite of what I try to live make life difficult .

But being a Christian it is my duty to my faith to work at making the world better.

I hope I can encourage you at figuring out how to make the world better,

Bon Voyage
LMAO. What did I say that wasn't true? I'm really interested in hearing why it's sad that I pointed out that this board is majority Republican, with 95% Republican posts making false and defamatory claims about Democrats. I'm one of the few that pushes back against the nonsense and that makes you sad? Wanna know what makes me sad? LIES....lies make me sad Palm and you are one of the biggest peddlers and don't even recognize it. Confronting your misinformation is how I make the world a better place. So don't feel sad for me. If you and the rest of the board didn't lie so much, you wouldn't hear from me at all.

Have a nice night

LMAO. What did I say that wasn't true? I'm really interested in hearing why it's sad that I pointed out that this board is majority Republican, with 95% Republican posts making false and defamatory claims about Democrats. I'm one of the few that pushes back against the nonsense and that makes you sad? Wanna know what makes me sad? LIES....lies make me sad Palm and you are one of the biggest peddlers and don't even recognize it. Confronting your misinformation is how I make the world a better place. So don't feel sad for me. If you and the rest of the board didn't lie so much, you wouldn't hear from me at all.

Have a nice night

Attend a place of worship tomorrow and open your heart and mind

When you know you will know

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73

Have a nice night
I didnt want to have to tell you this but you are so gd arrogant its warranted. You dont actually know anything, much less have the ability to discern information from your favorite pet word misinformation. The aoc/kamala method of saying something stupid or irrelevant with enough confidence will make people think youre smart doesnt work. You wanna talk about lies? Lies are why no one listens to your party or its media lackeys. Why no one trusts govt agencies like the cdc or fbi. I could provide you a long, long list of lies and mischaracterizations in just the last 6 years originated or used for political capital by dems. All unquestioningly communicated by media, many had the fbi or justice dept working on behalf of the party. This is undeniably true despite what you want to believe or what about into justification. Youre caught up in this left/right tribal war. Thats so far off base - its whats left of the dem party versus every other sentient being with cognitive function. Yet you still stand in there fighting for a group run by a twitter mob against an enemy that doesnt even exist

I didnt want to have to tell you this but you are so gd arrogant its warranted. You dont actually know anything, much less have the ability to discern information from your favorite pet word misinformation. The aoc/kamala method of saying something stupid or irrelevant with enough confidence will make people think youre smart doesnt work. You wanna talk about lies? Lies are why no one listens to your party or its media lackeys. Why no one trusts govt agencies like the cdc or fbi. I could provide you a long, long list of lies and mischaracterizations in just the last 6 years originated or used for political capital by dems. All unquestioningly communicated by media, many had the fbi or justice dept working on behalf of the party. This is undeniably true despite what you want to believe or what about into justification. Youre caught up in this left/right tribal war. Thats so far off base - its whats left of the dem party versus every other sentient being with cognitive function. Yet you still stand in there fighting for a group run by a twitter mob against an enemy that doesnt even exist
OK, Cool. Hook 'Em 🤘

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT