ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN - here we go again

CUGladiator

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2002
Greenberg, Finebaum, and Heather Dinich talking about whether the (perceived) fiascos at Syracuse and FSU Are going to shut the ACC down. Poor helpless players being taken advantage of by coaches, ADs, and presidents.

If the season does ultimately have to be postponed I’ll get just a tiny bit of solace knowing that clown show of a network will be out a couple billion dollars. Probably won’t matter to them but still would be nice to see.

Greenberg, Finebaum, and Heather Dinich talking about whether the (perceived) fiascos at Syracuse and FSU Are going to shut the ACC down. Poor helpless players being taken advantage of by coaches, ADs, and presidents.

If the season does ultimately have to be postponed I’ll get just a tiny bit of solace knowing that clown show of a network will be out a couple billion dollars. Probably won’t matter to them but still would be nice to see.
It is ESPN's mission to shut this thing down...
The powers-that-be there don't care about the loss of revenue...this is all an attempt to take down Trump...at all costs...
And the minions that work there are just working the angle they're being told to work...

It is ESPN's mission to shut this thing down...
The powers-that-be there don't care about the loss of revenue...this is all an attempt to take down Trump...at all costs...
And the minions that work there are just working the angle they're being told to work...
Very True Brother! You’re Spot On! This is the most important election in the history of our country!

Haven't heard anything out of Syracuse. What did I miss?

Long story short, more players going on twitter bitching about their coaches, AD's, and presidents. So rather than find out what's really going on, ESPN dumbasses hop on the airwaves and paint the picture of vile and heinous treatment of innocent young student athletes.

Long story short, more players going on twitter bitching about their coaches, AD's, and presidents. So rather than find out what's really going on, ESPN dumbasses hop on the airwaves and paint the picture of vile and heinous treatment of innocent young student athletes.
Yep, they’re doing this to shut down football which will make it a much easier sell to shut down the precincts in early November. The NWO Global Elite have had this Election circled for a Long Time. If Trump is ousted, we’re ALL going into Bondage! Believe it or not, The Pope wants football shutdown because The NWO Global Elite answer to him. (Revelation 17 & 18)

Yep, they’re doing this to shut down football which will make it a much easier sell to shut down the precincts in early November. The NWO Global Elite have had this Election circled for a Long Time. If Trump is ousted, we’re ALL going into Bondage! Believe it or not, The Pope wants football shutdown because The NWO Global Elite answer to him. (Revelation 17 & 18)

This is quite the conspiracy man. All the way down to college football players.

Also, please tell me what you mean by "shut down the precincts"? Do you know what a precinct is?

Now, now put the tinfoil away.

Why are you watching the show? Serious question.

overreach - to defeat (oneself) by overdoing matters, often by excessive eagerness or cunning:

Reactions: scott in nashville
So we have to mail in our voting ballots, where there will be rampant voter fraud!

You didn't answer my question. You keep saying "precincts" will be shut down. Specifically, what does that mean? What do you think a "precinct" is?

No
Now, now put the tinfoil away.
No Tin Foil Brother! Before you accuse me of having a tin foil hat, tell me what you know about Bible Prophecy! Tell me what you know about The NWO! Tell me some of their Goals! Tell me what you know about Saint Malachi’s Prophecy! If you know nothing or little about what I just mentioned, you have NO Idea how much Danger We Are In & How Much Danger Our County Is In If Trump Loses The Election.

i.e they don’t think there’s going to be a season so why put in the work on a sub par team vs. playing PS4 all day.

Players coming out with this garbage aren’t worried about COVID.. it’s either someone in their ear or they just know they’re going to go .500 anyway & why not enjoy a year off debt free.

Y’all are funny as hell. ESPN cares about kicking out the racist in the Whitehouse. That’s funny stuff. Just sad.
Yes they do because they’re owned by ABC & the Mainstream Media are part of the NWO! Tell me what you know about Bible Prophecy! Tell me what you know about the NWO! Tell me some of the NWO’s 21 Goals! Tell me what you know about Saint Malachi’s Prophecy! If you nothing or little about the things I just mentioned, you have NO Idea how much Danger We’re in if Trump Doesn’t Win this Election! We’re All going into Bondage, You Included! We will be under the authority of a Draconian Dictator. Biden won’t be running the country, someone else will.

Yes they do because they’re owned by ABC & the Mainstream Media are part of the NWO! Tell me what you know about Bible Prophecy! Tell me what you know about the NWO! Tell me some of the NWO’s 21 Goals! Tell me what you know about Saint Malachi’s Prophecy! If you nothing or little about the things I just mentioned, you have NO Idea how much Danger We’re in if Trump Doesn’t Win this Election! We’re All going into Bondage, You Included! We will be under the authority of a Draconian Dictator. Biden won’t be running the country, someone else will.

tell me what you know about "precincts"

Reactions: nytigerfan
I hate ESPN and their liberal agenda.
But they’re going to lose millions. Surely they want the season to happen.... I can’t imagine Disney and the Mega media channels choosing losing Millions over an election. ;)

I thought Dinich was through covering the ACC? She sucks at life.

Reactions: BigTimeTiger
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT