ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci says he would “almost like to clone”

Rand Paul is the very definition of fraud.
No doubt. You assume I think he isn't. I just thought he did a great job calling him out and reminding him of the many experts from Stanford and other places who think he's way off. There's lots of experts out there, not just him.

IMO, I liked his question about holding them accountable for being wrong. Every single profession is held accountable. There's far more people out there being silenced by YouTube and every other platform who have a different opinion Why silence them? Why are the hospitals doctoring numbers? The very fact that you have to do that, makes me questions things. Why lie about the deaths? Just be truthful. This dude gets the biggest pass of anyone ever and I just don't think that's right. That's why I thought the Fraud that is Rand Paul did do one thing right. He asked him about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: JAMCRACKER99
Yes Trumps job is to gather info from all available sources and report and make decisions. Another conversation we had yesterday about McMaster and Trump but when they make a decision it is not their decision solely.

all great CEOs will sit in a room, gather data, and then make a decision they feel comfortable with. Most of the time that decision is agreed upon by majority in the room. Fauci is just one voice and one opinion in the matter.

Fact is when a decision is made on something no one has seen or done before there is no right and wrong.

I’ve been steadfast the hysteria didn’t match the outcomes from day 1. I still believe that. I even told someone that because I’ve been so head strong I’ll probably end up dying of this thing. It is what it is
The issue I have with Trump in regards to this pandemic is the misinformation he has provided to the American public. When he goes off script it is always trouble. He should have allowed Pence (who at least can act in a professional manner) and the medical experts to hold the press briefings rather than turning them into an opportunity to run his re-election campaign. He has put the medical experts in a tough position as they often have to pretty much correct what he has said or to clarify it often with him standing there trying to intimidate them.

Reactions: undertheradar
How many people died on the beaches of Garden City this weekend?
I bet it looked like the opening scene of Saving Private Ryan. People dying everywhere.
Or maybe this?
ac094426886489baed0f242441c379e1.jpg
My family was down there this weekend and said everyone around them was doing fine for the most part. They will be going back this week too...

No doubt. You assume I think he isn't. I just thought he did a great job calling him out and reminding him of the many experts from Stanford and other places who think he's way off. There's lots of experts out there, not just him.

IMO, I liked his question about holding them accountable for being wrong. Every single profession is held accountable. There's far more people out there being silenced by YouTube and every other platform who have a different opinion Why silence them? Why are the hospitals doctoring numbers? The very fact that you have to do that, makes me questions things. Why lie about the deaths? Just be truthful. This dude gets the biggest pass of anyone ever and I just don't think that's right. That's why I thought the Fraud that is Rand Paul did do one thing right. He asked him about it.
I don't think Fauci has ever claimed to know it all. I think he, like all medical professionals, has based his opinions on the medical facts at the time and his vast experience and is trying to do the best job he possibly can. He has held his position for 36 years (with several different administrations) and has handled himself in a very professional manner IMO. I trust the things that he says over the POTUS or any other politician that's for sure!

except for the weatherman and fake news channels

Reactions: Tiger Guru
I don't think Fauci has ever claimed to know it all. I think he, like all medical professionals, has based his opinions on the medical facts at the time and his vast experience and is trying to do the best job he possibly can. He has held his position for 36 years (with several different administrations) and has handled himself in a very professional manner IMO. I trust the things that he says over the POTUS or any other politician that's for sure!
That's it. You trust him and I don't. That's ok, we disagree. Some people like the Browns and no matter what, you'll never make them switch teams. This isn't any different. I just know and you do too, he's not the only expert.

why don't we go back to business as usual and just wear mask? afraid the furloughed medical staff may be needed at work again? IMO, any time someone "fakes" something, that's a red flag. We need quit "faking" numbers.

Last edited:
Bullshit! Ridiculous but you are following the company line. No one wants to shut down their state as it hurts them as well. No one has made this more political than Trump. No one! All he cares about is how this makes him look.

im not following any line except the timeline and the information I have personal heard, conversations I’ve been privy to, and watching the data and facts.

with no political party in mind go watch Crenshaws timeline. The democrats want the public perception to be as bad as it can be because it helps them come November.

If not Pelosi and team wouldn’t be taking time off and spending more time to bash Trump than jump start economy and get things opened back up. And now they’ve given the people out of work no reason to go back to work because they’re making more!

Just look at facts and not the fact that Trump is a crude asshole which he absolutely is

Reactions: undertheradar
Fauci seems like he's been a pretty straight shooter to me. As you say, we've been gathering additional data out of a firehose throughout the hole process so I'm sure there has been some adjustments made, but he called a 1% mortality rate early on, which was lower than what the WHO predicted and seems to be pretty close to the numbers coming out of New York (https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/11/top...outbreak-is-going-to-get-worse-in-the-us.html). Since early April, I think he's been predicting about 100,000 to 240,000 deaths (see article below) which appears to be where we are headed with 83,000 deaths so far.

I'm sure he's not perfect, but it's sad that he has become the target of so many conservatives ire even getting death threats from some of the far-right crazies (https://www.foxnews.com/us/fauci-coronavirus-expert-security-protective-detail-death-threats). Props to Tim Scott for staying above the fray as usual and encouraging answers from Fauci regarding SC.[/QUOTE

We had two of the best national legislators with Scott and Gowdy. Still depresses me that Gowdy quit. I though he was a crusader....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT