ADVERTISEMENT

Few clips from Pitt Game stretch run

TigerBudBud11

Valles Marineris
Gold Member
Dec 25, 2022
I'm not an X and O guy and don't get much time to watch, however, I haven't been this excited about our bball team since I walked out of Littlejohn after the 2009 Duke whooping. I had to deny my son Paw Patrol to watch the second half of the Pitt game. Fun to process why I am excited about bball again and it basically comes down to my untrained eye seeing a savvy, veteran, and undoubtedly talented team with multiple options for teams to worry about. We just look different than past teams...of course I haven't watched many past teams...but you get my point. Fun to relive the stretch run from the Pitt game.

Hunter gets called for ticky-tack, well worse than ticky tack foul. He's justifiably frustrated but watch the quick huddle and the calming presence of Tyson.

Burton stretches lead to 8 and then Hunter decides to take over.

Another bucket by Burton and then cold-blooded Hunter to Hall for And-1.

For those diehards who know more than me...does this guy have a future in the league?

Props to Burton. The guy wanted to win, but no doubt what is about to happen as Hunter is fed up with the game being in question.

I literally have watched 25 minutes of the team this year, but my excitement level is best described by not cancelling Youtube TV this week and going for a 3 month extension. Go Tigers!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.