ADVERTISEMENT

Finally have “sources”!!! (Re: Grant Dubose)

RueSkee

Gold Member
For likely the first and last time, I have a little insider info.

My boss is Grant Dubose’s cousin. They are close; close as in, they spent this past thanksgiving together.

Grant is a good kid, and comes from a great family that does things right. I post this in the yearly thread, but I’m active duty Air Force. My boss (Grant’s cousin) is as well. Grant’s dad is retired Army. There is something to be said for being in that culture (read: grounded and held accountable). Military folks and military brats are just better than others (don’t get mad, said with jest font activated).

The article posted about Grant working three jobs, it wasn’t because they needed money. Grant wanted nice clothes and a car. His dad told him he had to earn it on his own. So he worked, while playing ball, to get what he wanted.

We want wholesome kids off the field, but dogs on it? Grant was chirping at DBs loud enough one game for his parents to hear. He tore it up that game. First thing he told his dad after the game: sorry, sir, for my language, I just become a different person on the field.

Not saying we will move on him, or if we will get him if we do. But he sounds like a fit.

I also slammed beers with and sang Clemson’s praises to his cousin today. So I’m trying fam!!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News