ADVERTISEMENT

Five very important minutes reveal the RINOs are finished. It’s the America First party now…

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001

NEWS​

Five very important minutes reveal the RINOs are finished. It’s the America First party now…​

August 8, 2023 (20h ago)

The GOP establishment has been showing signs of floundering recently; but that hasn’t stopped them from trying to make a heroic return. RINOs have persistently aimed for a “comeback” since Trump’s victories in 2016 and 2020. Prior to that, the idea of a “uni-party” existing in our government was unheard of for many Americans. Once a whispered secret, the uni-party is now an undeniable reality. It’s we the people versus them — the globalist establishment figures like Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, and countless others.
These swamp creatures share more in common with Joe Biden’s regime than they do with the America First movement championed by President Trump. This explains their unrelenting efforts to destroy him. While the downside is the non-stop battles and realizing that those you once trusted are actually your enemy, the silver lining is that more and more Americans are awakening to the truth each day. As a result of that “great awakening,” the old guard has crumbled, and the MAGA movement has taken the reins.
Nowhere was this transformation more apparent than in Kentucky, where RINO Mitch McConnell encountered thunderous heckling and a chorus of boos that drowned out his words. The righteously indignant crowd called for his retirement, a demand that resonated powerfully for a remarkable five-whole-minutes.

Those were the boos heard round the world. A moment of raw savagery and harsh reality, leaving only one possible interpretation: the closing scene of the RINO party in its death throes. President Trump also heard the boos, and had this to say in response:

These traitors now have two choices: either they relinquish all plots and schemes against Trump and wholeheartedly embrace the America First movement with unwavering commitment, or they leave the new GOP and team up with their comrades on the left. The era of the”uni-party” has evaporated for these traitors, as MAGA firmly asserts its dominance over the RINOs, very loudly, for everyone to hear.

NEWS​

Five very important minutes reveal the RINOs are finished. It’s the America First party now…​

August 8, 2023 (20h ago)

The GOP establishment has been showing signs of floundering recently; but that hasn’t stopped them from trying to make a heroic return. RINOs have persistently aimed for a “comeback” since Trump’s victories in 2016 and 2020. Prior to that, the idea of a “uni-party” existing in our government was unheard of for many Americans. Once a whispered secret, the uni-party is now an undeniable reality. It’s we the people versus them — the globalist establishment figures like Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, and countless others.
These swamp creatures share more in common with Joe Biden’s regime than they do with the America First movement championed by President Trump. This explains their unrelenting efforts to destroy him. While the downside is the non-stop battles and realizing that those you once trusted are actually your enemy, the silver lining is that more and more Americans are awakening to the truth each day. As a result of that “great awakening,” the old guard has crumbled, and the MAGA movement has taken the reins.
Nowhere was this transformation more apparent than in Kentucky, where RINO Mitch McConnell encountered thunderous heckling and a chorus of boos that drowned out his words. The righteously indignant crowd called for his retirement, a demand that resonated powerfully for a remarkable five-whole-minutes.

Those were the boos heard round the world. A moment of raw savagery and harsh reality, leaving only one possible interpretation: the closing scene of the RINO party in its death throes. President Trump also heard the boos, and had this to say in response:

These traitors now have two choices: either they relinquish all plots and schemes against Trump and wholeheartedly embrace the America First movement with unwavering commitment, or they leave the new GOP and team up with their comrades on the left. The era of the”uni-party” has evaporated for these traitors, as MAGA firmly asserts its dominance over the RINOs, very loudly, for everyone to hear.

I don't like Mitch McConnell much, but only in the world of this kind of stupidity do people not recognize that he is the one person that allowed Trump to appoint three justices to the Supreme Court. Not that the morons of Magaland understand this, but Trump isn't a king. He needed help and his legislative agenda was pushed through by Mitch McConnell and also by Paul Ryan. And they are the RINOs? HINT: Trump is no Republican. He is not a conservative. He is not a constitutionalist. He is not a decent human being. He is not a moral man. He is a raging narcissist. He is a profoundly indecent human being. Do you really want to be all those things with him?

Stupid names, stupid labels, stupid statements and unbelievable ignorance of our Constitution and highest principles are the bedrock foundation of this cancerous political movement. What's most sad is that so many decent people are caught up in it and not understanding the massive price we're paying due to this. In case you haven't noticed, any moral high ground the right once had is lost when the chief messenger is a pox upon humanity. Every day I pray that people will wake up and realize what they are doing.

I don't like Mitch McConnell much, but only in the world of this kind of stupidity do people not recognize that he is the one person that allowed Trump to appoint three justices to the Supreme Court. Not that the morons of Magaland understand this, but Trump isn't a king. He needed help and his legislative agenda was pushed through by Mitch McConnell and also by Paul Ryan. And they are the RINOs? HINT: Trump is no Republican. He is not a conservative. He is not a constitutionalist. He is not a decent human being. He is not a moral man. He is a raging narcissist. He is a profoundly indecent human being. Do you really want to be all those things with him?

Stupid names, stupid labels, stupid statements and unbelievable ignorance of our Constitution and highest principles are the bedrock foundation of this cancerous political movement. What's most sad is that so many decent people are caught up in it and not understanding the massive price we're paying due to this. In case you haven't noticed, any moral high ground the right once had is lost when the chief messenger is a pox upon humanity. Every day I pray that people will wake up and realize what they are doing.

100%. This "article" is ridiculous. I love how it states, The Rinos are gone, It's the America First party now. If that's the case, then the RINOs were the original Republicans right? Sooooo who is the America First Party? Also, can you be America first when all of your merchandise is from China?

Excellent post.

Additionally, McConnell is the ONLY reason Trump can even run in 2024. If he votes for Impeachment in early 2021, many Republican Senators would've followed his lead. He's got that kind of influence over the Republican Senate Delegation. We all know the "punishment" was going to be that Trump could never hold Federal public office again.

Excellent post.

Additionally, McConnell is the ONLY reason Trump can even run in 2024. If he votes for Impeachment in early 2021, many Republican Senators would've followed his lead. He's got that kind of influence over the Republican Senate Delegation. We all know the "punishment" was going to be that Trump could never hold Federal public office again.

This is without going into the reality that if McConnell retired right now as Trump has suggested he should, there would be yet another Democratic Senator appointed to increase their control of the Senate. (I was mistaken about this statement) Trump seems hell bent on handing the Democrats as much of the Senate as possible. This is without going into the idiocy of acolytes like Kari Lake running for Senate to hand yet another seat to Democrats. All this to the believers thinking when Trump says "We're doing so much winning and they hate us for it," that it's actually true in spite of all fact available.

Last edited:
Reactions: yoshi121374
This is without going into the reality that if McConnell retired right now as Trump has suggested he should, there would be yet another Democratic Senator appointed to increase their control of the Senate. Perhaps the "America First" crowd doesn't understand that the governor of Kentucky is a Democrat... Trump seems hell bent on handing the Democrats as much of the Senate as possible. This is without going into the idiocy of acolytes like Kari Lake running for Senate to hand yet another seat to Democrats. All this to the believers thinking when Trump says "We're doing so much winning and they hate us for it," that it's actually true in spite of all fact available.

The America First candidate would prefer to live in France...whoops!

Mitch did his job there and is not going to be given a free pass for all bad stuff he has done based on doing what he was supposed to do.
Merrick Garland would be sitting on the Supreme Court right now instead of Amy Coney Barrett if not for Mitch's dirty tricks.

Merrick Garland would be sitting on the Supreme Court right now instead of Amy Coney Barrett if not for Mitch's dirty tricks.
Let me spell this out for you nimrods once again. The establishment is one big family related to high level goals. The establishment dems and repubs will squabble over details but they will come together on much more than they should. They create a mirage of differences when in reality there is not much difference. Schumer and McConnell are two peas in a pod. Now they are working together in a hellbent fashion to expell the America First wing of the republican party because that group is not with them.

Frankly, both parties need to clean house and start over. The Republicans are a joke that don’t really appeal to the younger voter and have some sort of divisiveness that is always in play. Democrats are always bringing up social Justice issues around election time.
This is why I completely removed myself from both parties and vote gold.

Let me spell this out for you nimrods once again. The establishment is one big family related to high level goals. The establishment dems and repubs will squabble over details but they will come together on much more than they should. They create a mirage of differences when in reality there is not much difference. Schumer and McConnell are two peas in a pod. Now they are working together in a hellbent fashion to expell the America First wing of the republican party because that group is not with them.
So you're saying they joined forces to weaken the corrupt, anti-Patriot, America-Last party of insurrection? Sounds like a good thing to us normal people.

Did you ever consider that our two parties,working together, is exactly how the government is supposed to work? Only dumbasses like you want nothing to be accomplished.

Last edited:
Did you ever consider that our two parties,working together, is exactly how the government is supposed to work? Only dumbasses like you want nothing to be accomplished.
I didn't say that. They need to work together for the benefit of the American people and not the globalist cabal that controls them currently.

I didn't say that. They need to work together for the benefit of the American people and not the globalist cabal that controls them currently.

And who is the arbiter of what the American people want? Wouldn't that be decided by elections? The "America First/MAGA party hasn't won a single.popular vote. I think clearly America has spoken that they don't want what your God is laying out.

And who is the arbiter of what the American people want? Wouldn't that be decided by elections? The "America First/MAGA party hasn't won a single.popular vote. I think clearly America has spoken that they don't want what your God is laying out.
You actually are saying that Dark Brandon is even remotely attempting to do what the American people want?

You actually are saying that Dark Brandon is even remotely attempting to do what the American people want?

He did get the majority of the popular vote and he has done what he stated he would do during the election so, yeah, I'd say he is.

I don't agree with all he's done as I have stated, but he won in a land slide so the vast majority wants what he is doing.

I know it's shocking for you since you live in a Trump echo chamber in one of the reddest states in America, but the majority of America isn't MAGA and kinda hates Trump.

He did get the majority of the popular vote and he has done what he stated he would do during the election so, yeah, I'd say he is.

I don't agree with all he's done as I have stated, but he won in a land slide so the vast majority wants what he is doing.

I know it's shocking for you since you live in a Trump echo chamber in one of the reddest states in America, but the majority of America isn't MAGA and kinda hates Trump.
So with a straight face you are telling me that China Joe has come remotely close to doing what he campaigned on? Did he campaign on open borders? Did he campaign on runaway inflation and significantly less spending power for the average American Family? Did he campaign on the gross negligence in Afghanistan? Did he campaign on honesty? Did he tell the American people that his family was receiving tens of millions of dollars from foreign govts? I do not live in a MAGA echo chamber you flying fool!! F**K you and your TDS!!

So with a straight face you are telling me that China Joe has come remotely close to doing what he campaigned on? Did he campaign on open borders? Did he campaign on runaway inflation and significantly less spending power for the average American Family? Did he campaign on the gross negligence in Afghanistan? Did he campaign on honesty? Did he tell the American people that his family was receiving tens of millions of dollars from foreign govts? I do not live in a MAGA echo chamber you flying fool!! F**K you and your TDS!!

Biden sucks. Trumps sucks. People don’t like Biden. People hate trump.

All of these things can be - and are - true at once.

Trump did a great job as potus and that is true whether you want to admit it or not.

You know I voted for him a second time. He did some good things. But the way he’s handled himself since losing in 2020 is absolutely disgraceful.

And most importantly for you, HE CANNOT WIN. You and people like you supporting Trump is the absolute surest way to ensure Biden or another dem wins in 2024. The DNC cheers even more loudly than you every time a GOP poll comes out with him on top.

You know I voted for him a second time. He did some good things. But the way he’s handled himself since losing in 2020 is absolutely disgraceful.

And most importantly for you, HE CANNOT WIN. You and people like you supporting Trump is the absolute surest way to ensure Biden or another dem wins in 2024. The DNC cheers even more loudly than you every time a GOP poll comes out with him on top.

The problem is that since he is convinced that Trump didn't lose, none of what you, me,anyone else says will change his mind. He thinks Trump is nothing but a Yuge Winner.

You don't even realize that this post confirms that you live in a MAGA echo Chamber. Every single thing you stated above are MAGA talking points.

Did Trump campaign on botching a pandemic response? Did Trump campaign on the rise of Q? Did he campaign on the rise of white nationalism? Did he campaign on having the worst jobs record in modern history? Did he campaign on destroying this nation with lies and daily divisive posts on twitter? Did he campaign on attacking the Capitol with his maga army? Did he campaign on trying to overturn democracy? Did he campaign on never-ending chaos?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT