ADVERTISEMENT

Florida shooting its shot at being the dumbest state in US

The vaccine didn't stop the spread and therefore didn't put anyone at risk nor reduce their risk. Keep your craziness to yourself.
It's more nuanced than that which makes it sad that we have to explain the same things over and over again. Please read outside of your information silo sometimes please.

It's more nuanced than that which makes it sad that we have to explain the same things over and over again. Please read outside of your information silo sometimes please.
If you have to explain it that much then keep that sh!t to yourself. So glad y'all love Trump's vaccine though.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Are we going to count on nuance from people who don't know what a woman is? lol. Insert the Elon G.F.Y. gif

Bunch of clowns. You guys should apply for press secretary.

Suck? Like your grammar?
Donald Trump Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Are we going to count on nuance from people who don't know what a woman is? lol. Insert the Elon G.F.Y. gif

Bunch of clowns. You guys should apply for press secretary.
Not true, It's easy to tell you are :schwing:

It's not too nuanced. What part of leave me the fvck alone don't you understand?
If you want to be left alone, then you might be better off going off the grid and finding a cabin somewhere in northern Canada. But if you want to be a part of society then you will have to abide by some rules. Civilization requires folks to be civil, and you don’t really show that.

Reactions: dpic73
If you want to be left alone, then you might be better off going off the grid and finding a cabin somewhere in northern Canada. But if you want to be a part of society then you will have to abide by some rules. Civilization requires folks to be civil, and you don’t really show that.
I have a cabin off grid here in SC where I can do as I please. No need to go to Canada

I have a cabin off grid here in SC where I can do as I please. No need to go to Canada
Sounds like you should just cut off access to civilization. Farm and hunt for food and live off the land. You would be much happier.

And I hate to disappoint you, but we are going to have pandemics at least once a decade.

Sounds like you should just cut off access to civilization. Farm and hunt for food and live off the land. You would be much happier.

And I hate to disappoint you, but we are going to have pandemics at least once a decade.
I will do that when my kids are off to school.

You can have pandemics as often as you like. But no one is going to listen to the government on what to do about it.

You can have pandemics as often as you like. But no one is going to listen to the government on what to do about it.
Lots of people will listen to the government and medical experts. You apparently won’t. And your kids might not get to go to school if they don’t either.

Lots of people will listen to the government and medical experts. You apparently won’t. And your kids might not get to go to school if they don’t either.
I’ll just lie in the form like last time. Just like all my neighbors. Even the lib who “worked for Obama”. Lol.

The next one might not be so kind to you anti-public health proud boys and we won't cry when you win a Herman Cain award for your stupidity.

I’ll wear it wherever I need to because I actually care about my health and the health of those around me.

Don’t be mad when the hospital refuses to treat you or your family.
Your health is unrelated to wearing a mask. In fact it’s probably detrimental to your health. But you do you. It’s your right to look like an idiot in America if you want. Most of us appreciate you letting us know you’re an idiot so we don’t have to talk to you and find out on our own.

Your health is unrelated to wearing a mask. In fact it’s probably detrimental to your health. But you do you. It’s your right to look like an idiot in America if you want. Most of us appreciate you letting us know you’re an idiot so we don’t have to talk to you and find out on our own.
So all I have to do is wear a mask and you and the other maga crazies won’t talk to me?

• Haha
Had measles parties to get over with it

Then no one had to worry
Chicken Pox for sure. Before the vaccine in the 1990s there were some parties. The main reason to take the Chicken Pox vaccine is to prevent Shingles as an adult. But no Red Measles parties please. That killed or permanently disabled some every year. A serious disease. And German Measles(Rubella)led to fetal anomalies and birth defects. Measles/Mumps/Rubella vaccine came along in the 1960s. Too late for me. I remember being shut in a dark room for days with Red Measles. And Mumps will often sterilize adults who get it.

Measles vaccine was in 1963 and combined in MMR by 1967.

I was born earlier and got the measles, no ill effects except I was drawn to TI...

Kids today get over 72 doses by 5.... My wonder is by challenging the immune system do we create other issues... FYI the added vaccine regiment mirrors the rise in Autism.

Maybe spacing things out and not vaccinating kids for rare things like Rotovirus deserves some discussion.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/hcp/imz/child-adolescent.html#table-1

For the love of all that is holy. Vaccines don't cause autism. This is thoroughly and completely proven.

Probably a good idea to stop getting your medical information from Jenny McCartney.

For the love of all that is holy. Vaccines don't cause autism. This is thoroughly and completely proven.

Probably a good idea to stop getting your medical information from Jenny McCartney.
That's not a solid conclusion yoshi. It's your opinion.

No, it's the facts from scientific studies. It's facts from experts who actually know what they are talking about.

This isn't debatable. There is no link whatsoever.
Your supposed experts are contradicted by other experts bologna head.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT