ADVERTISEMENT

Florida Underwater By 2026 and FEMA Guillotines

hopefultiger13

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Aug 20, 2008
Pocatello, ID
Just a quick update for @areeves. My Mother-in-Law just got back from her annual trip to Miami and just like last year, I was quick to question her about the water level on the Miami beach. Just like last year, she said that the water level appeared unchanged as it has for the last couple of decades she's been going. But this year I didn't let her off the hook with just this question. I asked her did she see any FEMA camps set up near the interstate and if so, did she notice any Guillotines in said camps. Again, she didn't notice anything of the sort.

Man, time is runnig out.

Just a quick update for @areeves. My Mother-in-Law just got back from her annual trip to Miami and just like last year, I was quick to question her about the water level on the Miami beach. Just like last year, she said that the water level appeared unchanged as it has for the last couple of decades she's been going. But this year I didn't let her off the hook with just this question. I asked her did she see any FEMA camps set up near the interstate and if so, did she notice any Guillotines in said camps. Again, she didn't notice anything of the sort.

Man, time is runnig out.

I see your puffing the magic
dragon again! Do you see what’s going on in & around the Red Sea? We have a huge military presence there. So does Iran & Israel & Russia are Allies due to Russia supplying enriched plutonium for Iran’s nuclear weapons program. China & Russia are Allies due to China providing Russia Weapons for their war with Ukraine. This is a very volatile & dangerous situation.

Here’s what’s going to happen & I’ve been saying this for almost four years now. China will invade Taiwan. NATO will stack China. We are going to war against Russia as well. This could easily happen in numerous ways but, most likely, Russia uses a Tactical Nuke against Ukraine or Russia attacks us because we are blowing up Iran’s military interests due to Iran providing weapons to the Houthi militants as well as Hamas & Hezbollah & other terrorists groups. NATO attacks Russia if they attack us or if Russia Uses Nukes on Ukraine. Either way, We Will Be Attacked On Our Soil By Russia & China! It’s Imminent. Nukes will be used on a handful of our cities & the shuttle full
Of enriched plutonium the Obama Administration launched on December 13th, 2012 Will Be Released. Martial Law Will Be Enacted, & Your Stones Ass Will Be Transported To. A FEMA Camp, where you’ll have to decide … Worship The Beast/Antichrist & Take The Mark Of Tge Beast Or Be Terminated By Guillotine Or NOT, Which Is the correct decision! Those who receive the Mark of the Beast & or Worship The Beast/Antichrist Will Be The Recipient Of One Or More Than 16 Judgements From GOD, starting with the 6th seal in Revelation 6.

By the way, are you aware the Obama’s just came out with a movie on Netflix called, “Leave The World Behind” about an Cyber Attack/EMP.

My suggestion is, ask GOD To Forgive You Of Your Sins, Invite JESUS into your heart & Confess With Your Mouth, “JESUS as Lord! JESUS Is The Only One Who Can Save Us! Your Jeers Will Turn To Tears!!!! Buckle Up!!!!

My suggestion is, ask GOD To Forgive You Of Your Sins, Invite JESUS into your heart & Confess With Your Mouth, “JESUS as Lord! JESUS Is The Only One Who Can Save Us! Your Jeers Will Turn To Tears!!!! Buckle Up!!!!

Can't speak to all the other stuff being discussed.

But, that right there is Gold.

Reactions: areeves
Well, basically, I'm saying that you are full of shit... You been running your mouth for years for sure about random stuff... Specifically that Florida was going to be underwater by 2026 and that FEMA camps were being set up where you have to worship Satan or get executed by Guillotine. I'm just reminding you that time is moving on... and the water level in Florida hasn't moved.

Notice that your rant above has no mention of these things... You moving the goal posts on us?

Well, basically, I'm saying that you are full of shit... You been running your mouth for years for sure about random stuff... Specifically that Florida was going to be underwater by 2026 and that FEMA camps were being set up where you have to worship Satan or get executed by Guillotine. I'm just reminding you that time is moving on... and the water level in Florida hasn't moved.

Notice that your rant above has no mention of these things... You moving the goal posts on us?
Yep & I’m doubling down on what I said! You better wake up & get your head out of your ass! You’re in for a rude of wakening, Pal. You better get you some diapers, cause when you see what’s coming, you’re going to need ‘em!

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
Yep & I’m doubling down on what I said! You better wake up & get your head out of your ass! You’re in for a rude of wakening, Pal. You better get you some diapers, cause when you see what’s coming, you’re going to need ‘em!

I honestly worry for you when this doesn't happen. How do you handle it when everything you've said proves to be wrong?

I honestly worry for you when this doesn't happen. How do you handle it when everything you've said proves to be wrong?
It won’t, unfortunately!!! How are you gonna handle it when everything I’ve said comes to pass?

It won’t, unfortunately!!! How are you gonna handle it when everything I’ve said comes to pass?
I'll tip my hat to you and say that I was wrong and you were right. Somehow I doubt that you are going to to the same. I suspect a case of "kicking the can down the road" will occur.

Cool deal... just making sure you weren't backing off these predictions. My MIL is in her mid 80s and not in the greatest of heath, but she's planning on the trip again next January. We'll see how it goes.

Reactions: yoshi121374
I'll tip my hat to you and say that I was wrong and you were right. Somehow I doubt that you are going to to the same. I suspect a case of "kicking the can down the road" will occur.

Cool deal... just making sure you weren't backing off these predictions. My MIL is in her mid 80s and not in the greatest of heath, but she's planning on the trip again next January. We'll see how it goes.

I’m more confident than ever that the things I’ve said will come to pass in the timeframe I’ve said it would. Like I’ve mentioned until I’m blue in the face, we’re in the Third Seal of the Tribulation, which is hyper-inflation. When China invades Taiwan & they will, Hyper-Inflation will go through the roof due to Taiwan providing 70% of the computer chips for the world.

NATO will attack China, once China invades Taiwan. Both Russia & China will attack America on our soil. Like I’ve mentioned, nukes will be used on a handful of our cities & the shuttle full of enriched plutonium the Obama Administration launched on December 13th, will be used as well. Martial Law will be enacted & civilians will be transported to a FEMA Camp. Unfortunately, the civilians being transported to the FEMA Camps will think they are going to be protected by our government, they will think their provisions will be met. This couldn’t be further from the truth, once @ the FEMA Camps, civilians will be told, “We’re the NWO, This Is The Great Reset!” You have two choices, either agree to be Re-Educated, this includes having the RFID Chip inserted in your hand or forehead. This will allow you to buy & sell. You can’t buy a loaf of bread without out it. Also, you must worship the Pope (Beast/Antichrist). Failure to do so will end in your termination by guillotine. This is consistent with Revelation 13 … “He False Prophet) causes everyone, small & great, rich & poor , free & bond, to receive a mark in their hand or forehead. No one, can buy or sell, save he had the Mark Of The Beast. He also causes all, small & great, rich & poor, free & bond to worship the beast/Antichrist & he causes all who refuse to worship the beast/antichrist to be killed. This is all part of the Fourth Seal in Revelation 6. What I described is also consistent with The Fifth Seal in Revelation 6. “I saw the souls who were killed for their witness for Christ”.

What I’ve just described is right around the corner.

I’m more confident than ever that the things I’ve said will come to pass in the timeframe I’ve said it would. Like I’ve mentioned until I’m blue in the face, we’re in the Third Seal of the Tribulation, which is hyper-inflation. When China invades Taiwan & they will, Hyper-Inflation will go through the roof due to Taiwan providing 70% of the computer chips for the world.

NATO will attack China, once China invades Taiwan. Both Russia & China will attack America on our soil. Like I’ve mentioned, nukes will be used on a handful of our cities & the shuttle full of enriched plutonium the Obama Administration launched on December 13th, will be used as well. Martial Law will be enacted & civilians will be transported to a FEMA Camp. Unfortunately, the civilians being transported to the FEMA Camps will think they are going to be protected by our government, they will think their provisions will be met. This couldn’t be further from the truth, once @ the FEMA Camps, civilians will be told, “We’re the NWO, This Is The Great Reset!” You have two choices, either agree to be Re-Educated, this includes having the RFID Chip inserted in your hand or forehead. This will allow you to buy & sell. You can’t buy a loaf of bread without out it. Also, you must worship the Pope (Beast/Antichrist). Failure to do so will end in your termination by guillotine. This is consistent with Revelation 13 … “He False Prophet) causes everyone, small & great, rich & poor , free & bond, to receive a mark in their hand or forehead. No one, can buy or sell, save he had the Mark Of The Beast. He also causes all, small & great, rich & poor, free & bond to worship the beast/Antichrist & he causes all who refuse to worship the beast/antichrist to be killed. This is all part of the Fourth Seal in Revelation 6. What I described is also consistent with The Fifth Seal in Revelation 6. “I saw the souls who were killed for their witness for Christ”.

What I’ve just described is right around the corner.

And by "Right around the corner" you mean when? One of the key markers of Apoloclypic conspiracy is open ended dates so you can easily move the goalposts. You can easily claim "Things changed, America found Jesus, etc"

I believe you have claimed this will happen by 2026 correct? So if I am not being forced to take the Mark of the Beast and choose Satan in a FEMA camp by 12/31/2026 will you come on here and admit that you were wrong?

And by "Right around the corner" you mean when? One of the key markers of Apoloclypic conspiracy is open ended dates so you can easily move the goalposts. You can easily claim "Things changed, America found Jesus, etc"

I believe you have claimed this will happen by 2026 correct? So if I am not being forced to take the Mark of the Beast and choose Satan in a FEMA camp by 12/31/2026 will you come on here and admit that you were wrong?

No moving the goal posts! I don’t like giving dates. I have no control over what the NWO does or doesn’t do & more importantly, I have no control over GOD’s timelines either. Ya’ll pressed me on a timeframe, so based on my research & the information I’ve gathered, 2026 is a good educated guess. I don’t care about being “Right.” My concern is for people that don’t know The LORD, for them to Receive HIM Before what I’ve described happens. What I’ve described is inevitable & imminent. It’s going to happen. I hope I’m wrong & GOD gives us a little more time. I’ve got a great, Cush life & I don’t want it to end anytime soon. So, for the sake of this conversation, let’s say GOD gives us a little more time & let’s say the events Ive described happen in 2027 or 2028, was I wrong? Maybe on the timeline but was I wrong in the things I’ve described happening? Absolutely Not!!!

No moving the goal posts! I don’t like giving dates. I have no control over what the NWO does or doesn’t do & more importantly, I have no control over GOD’s timelines either. Ya’ll pressed me on a timeframe, so based on my research & the information I’ve gathered, 2026 is a good educated guess. I don’t care about being “Right.” My concern is for people that don’t know The LORD, for them to Receive HIM Before what I’ve described happens. What I’ve described is inevitable & imminent. It’s going to happen. I hope I’m wrong & GOD gives us a little more time. I’ve got a great, Cush life & I don’t want it to end anytime soon. So, for the sake of this conversation, let’s say GOD gives us a little more time & let’s say the events Ive described happen in 2027 or 2028, was I wrong? Maybe on the timeline but was I wrong in the things I’ve described happening? Absolutely Not!!!
So you ARE moving the goal posts? You clearly told us that Florida was going to be underwater , that people would be sitting in FEMA camps with the mark of the beast on them, OR be getting their heads cut off by a guillotine by 2026. As I said, I think you are delusional... just like all these other half baked folks that have called for the end of the world with increasing frequency since 2000.

So you can count another post just like this one in late January 2025. Florida will be just the same... and no FEMA camps will be hacking the heads off the local Christians. You'll reply with your usual rant, and we'll rinse and repeat. THEN in 2026, we'll see.

So you ARE moving the goal posts? You clearly told us that Florida was going to be underwater , that people would be sitting in FEMA camps with the mark of the beast on them, OR be getting their heads cut off by a guillotine by 2026. As I said, I think you are delusional... just like all these other half baked folks that have called for the end of the world with increasing frequency since 2000.

So you can count another post just like this one in late January 2025. Florida will be just the same... and no FEMA camps will be hacking the heads off the local Christians. You'll reply with your usual rant, and we'll rinse and repeat. THEN in 2026, we'll see.
Never said anything about moving the goal posts! Simply said I have zero control over the NWO’s timelines & more importantly, have zero control over GOD’s timelines. Everything I’ve said will come to pass! Hopefully, GOD gives us a little more time!

You’ve Never heard me mention anything about the world ending. I think you have your head up your ass!

Never said anything about moving the goal posts! Simply said I have zero control over the NWO’s timelines & more importantly, have zero control over GOD’s timelines. Everything I’ve said will come to pass! Hopefully, GOD gives us a little more time!

You’ve Never heard me mention anything about the world ending. I think you have your head up your ass!

Whatever man... We'll see who has their head up their ass in January of 2026.

Do the rest of you here that? It's the sound of the goalposts being moved... "
I have zero control over the NWO’s timelines
Didn't mention that back in 20 and 21 when you were boldly telling us all about it, did you? You told us how Florida was going to be underwater and how heads were going to be rolling. Now that time is starting to get tight and NOTHING that you've been saying has happened. NOW you start talking timelines and how you don't control them.

Like I said... we'll see.

Last edited:

Didn't mention that back in 20 and 21 when you were boldly telling us all about it, did you? You told us how Florida was going to be underwater and how heads were going to be rolling. Now that time is starting to get tight and NOTHING that you've been saying has happened. NOW you start talking timelines and how you don't control them.

I’m not changing the goal post Bro! What I’ve said will unfortunately happen!

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Hold on, so do I not need to sell my house before 2026? Would love to cash out that equity before it’s underwater and worthless.
You don’t understand your bank account will also be meaningless. Only 2 more years to cash out to gold and ammo

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT