ADVERTISEMENT

Fox News, CNN, and MSNBC all topped ABC, NBC, and CBS in trust, with Fox king of the hill

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
Glad I watch the MOST TRUSTED NETWORK FOR NEWS IN THE WORLD

FOX NEWS

LINK TO STORY

Even with that accolade to Fox I still try to figure out the truth and narrative on every story as i am open minded and Fox gets it wrong at times

Fox still has the hottest chicks on TV

PS I am going to vote for Trump if he is the Republican nominee twice as the left liberal crazy (insert names and insults) Democratic Party needs 4 good years of him destroying the deep state cabal killing America starting with the DOJ, FBI, ADMINISTRATIVE GOVT, IRS, CIA , ETC

Looking forward to Biden family including grandchildren, Garland in Jail for their crimes against the US and us people who are just conservative middle class Americans

And when all of you crazies decide to have a civil conversation I will unignore , but for now you rabid dogs who don't make life for people you need to be put down philosophically and come to Jesus and Sanity
and I deserve peace on earth from your barking at the moon.

Last edited:

FOX NEWS

LINK TO STORY

Even with that accolade to Fox I still try to figure out the truth and narrative on every story as i am open minded and Fox gets it wrong at times

PS I am going to vote for Trump if he is the Republican nominee twice as the left liberal crazy (insert names and insults) Democratic Party needs 4 good years of him destroying the deep state cabal killing America starting with the DOJ, FBI, ADMINISTRATIVE GOVT, IRS, CIA , ETC

Looking forward to Biden family including grandchildren, Garland in Jail for their crimes against the US and us people who are just conservative middle class Americans

And when all of you crazies decide to have a civil conversation I will unignore , but for now you rabid dogs who don't make life for people you need to be put down philosophically and come to Jesus and Sanity

And when all of you crazies decide to have a civil conversation I will unignore , but for now you rabid dogs

LOLOL

I would like to comment on the debauchery of the leftist liberal sinful racist hate and fear mongering Democratic Party but they exceed the low expectations I have of the people marching under the guise of Democracy and Goodness

The average American is dumb as rocks and the Democrats want to keep it that way

Reactions: nytigerfan
Item number 4,836,483 why people don’t trust ANYTHING anymore. Anyone HONESTLY believing Fox News or MSNBC is a source of truth should lose their right to vote.

I cannot understand devout alignment. Unless people like to be taken. I understand the romance to want to believe in institutions but they CONTINUALLY violate the trust even of their own followers.

Spank me, steal from me, screw me……… I love you.

Loki is right for far too many.
“Kneel before me. I said… KNEEL! Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It’s the unspoken truth of humanity that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life’s joy in a mad scramble for power. For identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel.” – Loki

Last edited:

You can't make this sh*t up. What a crazy loon that guy is.

I love that he wants Biden's grandchildren imprisoned. It reminds me of a certain bolshevik revolution.

world-war-i-russian-revolution-the-tragic-end-of-the-romanovs-murder-of-the-romanov-family-yekaterinburg-russia-the-room-where-the-imperial-family-and-several-of-its-last-heirs-were-massacred-on-the-night-of-july-16-to-17-1918-2PXBM5K.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73

FOX NEWS

LINK TO STORY

I have found it much easier to deal with my right wing friends by remembering Hanlon's version of Occam's razor: Don't attribute to malice that which can more easily be explained by stupidity.

Reactions: fender44
For giggles consider Fox trust at 25% matched the 25% that trusted NO MEDIA OUTLET

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT