ADVERTISEMENT

FSU Fan Board Post Clemson Win

PawJourney

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Apr 30, 2019
Reading the FSU Fan Coachez gave me a flashback to things Clemson Fan Coaches have noted with the exception being wasted NIL $.

"O-line has to be the most disappointing segment of the team this year, followed closely by QB and receiver play.

Again, play calling did him no favors. Ran on 1st down for no yards almost every set of downs. Faked like Brock was going to run the ball several times, but Clemson never bit, because we never ran him to give them any pause. Tried a screen on 3rd and short, where my daughter knew what play was coming. Most team can't overcome predictable playcalling. This team is a lamb being led to a slaughter house with this play calling.

Hey, I found something positive*: FSU's offense is really good at recovering its own fumbles, going 4 for 4 vs. Clemson and now 9 of 11 (82%) on the year!

It took Norvell six games to see what we all knew? How does Norvell make $10M a year to be this stupid?

The job of a head coach is to give his team the best chance to win. Ours did not playing DJU week after week despite repeated similar results. Very concerning

FSU and Norvell finding out that DJ cost way more than $800k in NIL money.

CMN should accept a reduced pay similar to how Coach Harbaugh did at Michigan.
Anyone one have the stat on the number of dropped catchable balls this season? It’s been a massive problem this year."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.