ADVERTISEMENT

George Soros and the Obama Administration Now Linked To Fusion GPS

Nice! The pieces of the puzzle are all moving into place and the picture will be complete before Nov 6th.

To all you fake news believing libs: If what I, and others, have been espousing for a few months now, turns out to be true, then who has been lied to and who has been misinformed ? The proof will be in the pudding, right?

Here's another little tidbit tying Soros to the BHO State Dept.

To all you fake news believing libs: If what I, and others, have been espousing for a few months now, turns out to be true, then who has been lied to and who has been misinformed ? The proof will be in the pudding, right?

Here's another little tidbit tying Soros to the BHO State Dept.
FoxNews created this opinion based news world we live in. They showed how profitable selling the end times could be.

It humors me when pro big government Republicans mention fake news.

FoxNews created this opinion based news world we live in. They showed how profitable selling the end times could be.

It humors me when pro big government Republicans mention fake news.

So, you don't know the difference between Fox News and Judicial Watch? Doesn't surprise me, I guess. The propagandized masses.

So, you don't know the difference between Fox News and Judicial Watch? Doesn't surprise me, I guess. The propagandized masses.
I referenced your fake news comment. Only was implying that Fox News created the blue print for the current news world.

I’m not sure why I argue with someone that says they are a conservative but supports all of Trump’s big government liberal policy.

I referenced your fake news comment. Only was implying that Fox News created the blue print for the current news world.

I’m not sure why I argue with someone that says they are a conservative but supports all of Trump’s big government liberal policy.

What I support, is Trump's draining of the swamp, both dems and repubs, and government transparency. He's about to reveal all sorts of stuff. Keep watching

Reactions: Earle36
What I support, is Trump's draining of the swamp, both dems and repubs, and government transparency. He's about to reveal all sorts of stuff. Keep watching

Can you drain it if you keep filling it back up? I’m only asking because a lot of Trump’s guys are charged felons.

giphy.gif

Reactions: iceheart08

Say what you want about his policies etc... It's an objective fact that Donald trump has not "drained the swamp".

Say what you want about his policies etc... It's an objective fact that Donald trump has not "drained the swamp".

@iceheart08 draining the swamp is not a push button job. It didnt take 2 years to get the way it was when Trump took office. Trump has definitely started the process and will get more done unless deep state and dems stop him.

@iceheart08 draining the swamp is not a push button job. It didnt take 2 years to get the way it was when Trump took office. Trump has definitely started the process and will get more done unless deep state and dems stop him.

Tell me more about how he's "started the process" of draining the swamp.

Tell me more about how he's "started the process" of draining the swamp.

James Comey-fired
Andrew McCabe- Deputy Dir.-fired - under GJ invesigation
Jim Rybicki-Gen, Counsel FBI-fired
Bill Priestap-Dir. Counter Intel FBI- power removed-cooperating witness
Peter Strzok- Dep. Assistant Dir. Counter Intel FBI --fired
Lisa Page Office of Gen. Counsel FBI --fired-cooperating witness
Mike Kortan- Ass. Dir. for Public Affairs FBI--fired
Josh Campbell- Special Assistant to Comey--fired
David Laufman -Chief of DOJ Dept of CounterIntel and Export Control--fired
John Carlin-Assistant AG, Head of DOJ Nat. Sec. Division--fired
Sally Yates--Deputy AG, Acting AG--fired
Mary McCord--Acting Assist. AG--fired
Bruce Ohr- Assoc. AG, DEMOTED and cooperating witness
Rachel Brand--Assoc. AG--fired

Do you realize how difficult it is to get fired at these levels of Gov't service? Who has to recommend and who has to sign off?
Interestingly, we never see anything in the news regarding Horowitz, John Huber and their interaction with their boss, Jeff Sessions.
If you know anyone with a Pacer account, ask them to look up how many sealed federal indictments have been issued since last October.

EDIT: also, look at how many congressional rebubs are not seeking re-election. Isn't that strange! Think they might know something? They do. They know they're gonna be exposed. The dems have decided to fight. Hoping they can save themselves by winning back both houses and shutting down all investigations of themselves and the repub swamp creatures.
Does it concern you that Feinstein has employed a Chinese spy for the last 20 years or so? I could go on...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT