ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia spring game

bizlat

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Jan 17, 2005
Anybody pay attention to G day? It was actually a pretty good game for a spring game. They kept the competition pretty intense. Beck and Stockton were in for pretty much the whole way. The portal opening tomorrow had something to do with why their coaches did everything the way they did I'm guessing.

Georgia has been accumulating assets this past month like someone running for president. Word is it's almost 100% for retention purposes. Not great news, but certainly a lot better than if they were going on another shopping spree.

As far as the players, no surprise, the real difference for them vs. us is the Oline.

They spent their money well. Etienne & Young looked good. Etienne turned the corner on their D pretty easily (supposedly it was good on good). And, we know what kind of receiver he is. I'm sure they'll get him out on a wheel route a time or 2 against us w/ Clemson's trouble there. I didn't really pay attention, but the announcer said Xzavier McCleod looked good( Haha cocks).

Their QBs were OK. They threw into crowds a lot with mixed results. That's the hope. They start throwing it around trying to be Aaron Rodgers and they get sloppy w/ the ball, but they may have been just goofing around because it was the spring game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News