ADVERTISEMENT

Get your popcorn ready...it’s going down

Are we even sure Trump did anything, but mention they should be released? It’s more likely they are released because of fame and LaVar has money.

Reactions: The Mixed Mamba
He should have left them in jail. Love how that clown goes after the president instead of his son for being a criminal. And we wonder why there is a disproportionate number of blacks in jail.

He should have left them in jail. Love how that clown goes after the president instead of his son for being a criminal. And we wonder why there is a disproportionate number of blacks in jail.
giphy.gif

He is probably right! The Dems are more upset with this issue because their episode in China made Trump come to their rescue, and since they want nothing good to be said of Trump, they have issue with the Ball's I presume.

Reactions: BigTimeTiger
I agree bitch move by dad, but the POTUS has to be above this....

Yep. This is the other side of the same coin. Ball acted like an ungrateful ass who couldn't just say "thank you" and leave it at that b/c for whatever his reasons are he wants to take a jab at the President. For anything. The President is equally an ass b/c regardless of what level he played in an international incident with what I'd call a hostile country, he couldn't rise above the idiot comments and let it go. Neither side walks away embracing shared joy over a son and American (who was 100% in the wrong) coming home safely. Nobody is out there thanking China for not keeping those kids in jail for 15yrs or cutting off their hands. It's all fun and games unless they're still in.custody on foreign soil with non-USA oriented laws.

It HAS to turn into political jabs/insults/credit-hounding. It's disgusting how such an embarrassing overall event from noteworthy players has to end like it has. Guess how this got reported from the China perspective in terms of what Americans are like??? And then 2 of the biggest mouths involved HAVE TO go and make it even more immature when the opportunity to embrace coming together was served up on a silver platter.

This goes so beyond politics IMHO. It is systematic to how the current age on average is more interested in themselves than anything else regardless of their political leanings. All that was appropriate here was a simple thank you on both sides and quiet appreciation that your son was back safely in your arms. That's it. Nothing more. But no. Can't have that.

yikes.

we see that you dont "wonder" at all.

Are we even sure Trump did anything, but mention they should be released? It’s more likely they are released because of fame and LaVar has money.

I know liberals have a hard time believing that Trump did something, but yes every credible news outlet has said as much. Steven A. even had to tell some guy yesterday that Trump was responsible for getting the guys out. Hard for you to wrap your head around the idea that Trump would do something good I know

I know liberals have a hard time believing that Trump did something, but yes every credible news outlet has said as much. Steven A. even had to tell some guy yesterday that Trump was responsible for getting the guys out. Hard for you to wrap your head around the idea that Trump would do something good I know

It is hard for me to wrap my head around him actually completing something or getting something passed since he’s lacked that ability since January.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT