ADVERTISEMENT

Global Financial Crisis 2024 - Japan Largest Drop Since 1987 - U.S. Markets Down 4.5%

fatpiggy

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Aug 18, 2002
Japan Nikkei falters another 12% today down 15% in 2 days. United States down roughly 8% over the course of 3 days.

Democrats have left the world in disarray. They are discombobulated and stunned. Their policies are coming home to roost and the world is facing a financial crises this morning. Democratic weakness has also lead us to the doorstep of WWIII.

We entered a recession Friday, Illegals are overwhelming our cities.

Your 401k has lost 6% over the last 3 days and will be down another chunk (2% pre-open) today, it’s going to get ugly. Where is our leadership?

Does Kamala have any economic experience?l whatsoever?

Last edited:
Trump would be awake and monitoring, making decision. (We would never be here in the first place under him)

Sleepy Joe reports to work from 11-4pm so we will see what he has to say at that time I guess.

Last edited:
A rate cut would just further the panic imo. Plus it’s already priced in, everyone already knows it’s coming. Just a matter of they do it early before the meeting.

• Wow
Reactions: TigerRagRob
Japan Nikkei falters another 12% today down 15% in 2 days. United States down roughly 8% over the course of 3 days.

Democrats have left the world in disarray. They are discombobulated and stunned. Their policies are coming home to roost and the world is facing a financial crises this morning. Democratic weakness has also lead us to the doorstep of WWIII.

Your 401k has lost 6% over the last 3 days and will be down another chunk (2% pre-open) today, it’s going to get ugly. Where is our leadership?

How bout we do this....Get the politicians and the federal reserve the **** out the way and let the markets run themselves.

But Trump does mean tweets..........RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Man my stock ticker is a bloodbath this morning.

Troubling times. Global financial issues, slowing US economy, stock meltdowns, war in the Middle East.

And I don’t know of anyone with confidence in the current leadership.

THATS WHY WE ALL NEED TO VOTE FOR ALL DEMOCRATS

SO THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT WILL END ON ELECTION DAY IN NOVEMBER

THE END OF DAYS IS HERE FOLKS

JUST VOTE DEMOCRAT

Man my stock ticker is a bloodbath this morning.

Troubling times. Global financial issues, slowing US economy, stock meltdowns, war in the Middle East.

And I don’t know of anyone with confidence in the current leadership.

Would ypu vote Trump NOW

I keep seeing iI think where you are a never Trumper

Would ypu vote Trump NOW

Are we all of a sudden going to pretend like Trump was fiscally responsible now after he added 8 trillion to the debt and presided over a worse drop than we're seeing today?

Feb. 5th, 2018

Would ypu vote Trump NOW

I'm not a never Trumper. I voted for him twice. He lost me after the last election though and as dpic pointed out above, he's not fiscally responsible, which is a massive policy point for me.

That said, Kamala is a historically terrible major party candidate.

And tries to overthrow our own govt. when his fee fees get hurt.
Still gaslighting I see. Not an honest bone in your body...I guess i should try to understand what you incels are going thru...Nope couldn't care less at this point...SO when you did your fake impeachments that was unlawful since your side fabricated all the evidence and charges and thus you guys did multiple coup attempts. So dont want to hear when Trump uses lawfare to contest the election and you call it trying to overthrow. Only you leftist and people with a bad case of TDS even think this at this point. Most people knows that J6 was a setup now. So glad the videos from J6 have been released. Its so bad for the J6 commission they destroyed the evidence they had. You people have contested every Republican victory since 2000...SO fuk off

Last edited:
Hey leftwingers when you can’t afford groceries, a house, your 401k is in the gutter.. just remember Democrats are giving illegals 50k+ a yr passively, celebrities at the DNC convention are making 20k+ for a night and they aren’t giving you $hit. Wake up
Its a cult

Wait, yall thought the stock market would just go up and up and up forever with zero setbacks?

No, we thought Joe would have done a better job handling inflation.

Imagine if Manchin had not blocked his BBB bill.
You should show me another tweet you found in your echo chamber to explain your thoughts on the matter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT