ADVERTISEMENT

Global Financial Crisis 2024 - Japan Largest Drop Since 1987 - U.S. Markets Down 4.5%

I'm not a never Trumper. I voted for him twice. He lost me after the last election though and as dpic pointed out above, he's not fiscally responsible, which is a massive policy point for me.

That said, Kamala is a historically terrible major party candidate.

What we ALL NEED IS A BUTT CLINCHING RECESSION where we appreciate the value of hard work and a dollar

Praying we have a light one and not the granddaddy of all recessions

Not out of the woods yet. Pretty big sell off this afternoon.

Who is calling the shots? Jamey or Joe?

Kammy is already trying to side step the blame for Joes inflationary policies. Won’t work

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Not out of the woods yet. Pretty big sell off this afternoon.

Who is calling the shots? Jamey or Joe?

Kammy is already trying to side step the blame for Joes inflationary policies. Won’t work
Truth

daejvql.png

Let's see ...

Stock market recovered ...

Core CPI tracking at the slowest pace since 2021 ...

Fed about to cut interest rates anywhere from 25 to 50 bps next month and likely by a percentage point before year's end ...

Seems things are moving in a good direction for the economy. Postive indicators for the Harris (is that her last name, I heard that no one knows her last name) Walz campaign.

Let's see ...

Stock market recovered ...

Core CPI tracking at the slowest pace since 2021 ...

Fed about to cut interest rates anywhere from 25 to 50 bps next month and likely by a percentage point before year's end ...

Seems things are moving in a good direction for the economy. Postive indicators for the Harris (is that her last name, I heard that no one knows her last name) Walz campaign.

CPI is still at 3%. One full percentage point over the stated target.

Unemployment rose to 4.3%

Interest rates must be cut because the economy is weak, recently meeting the threshold for recession.

Grocery prices still through the roof. First time home buyers can't afford a house.

B.i.d.e.n.o.m.i.c.s

Interesting how the eonomics of the country sucked for 3.5 years. And they are at best OK for the couple months before the election.

Remember, if democrats had their way they would have passed the massively inflationary bill that Manchin blocked. They will go back to their ways when re-elected.

Inflation is a tax on everyone except the super rich who just keep gaining a bigger piece of the available pie.

Interesting how the eonomics of the country sucked for 3.5 years. And they are at best OK for the couple months before the election.

Remember, if democrats had their way they would have passed the massively inflationary bill that Manchin blocked. They will go back to their ways when re-elected.

Inflation is a tax on everyone except the super rich who just keep gaining a bigger piece of the available pie.
The economy for the whole world has sucked since 2021 you moron. Because of covid. This country is recovering faster than any country on earth.

And it's all because of Joe & Kamala. Mostly Kamala.

Good Lord man you can't be this dumb.

Reactions: okclem
CPI is still at 3%. One full percentage point over the stated target.

Unemployment rose to 4.3%

Interest rates must be cut because the economy is weak, recently meeting the threshold for recession.

Grocery prices still through the roof. First time home buyers can't afford a house.

B.i.d.e.n.o.m.i.c.s
4.3% unemployment would, in any age, be considered full employment. You know anyone who can't find a job? There are more postings for jobs than people looking. (And one reason unemployment is even that high is that the independent Fed has kept interest rates too high too long to discourage employers from hiring.) (I take it this means you will hail the Fed when it cuts rates in September?)

Home prices are unaffordable because we don't have enough homes. One reason? There are 400,000 jobs vacant in residential construction that can't be filled because native-born Americans don't want to do the hard labor. That is one reason why 25% of these jobs are historically filled by immigrants.

In July "food at home" index was up just 0.1%.

This is progress.

4.3% unemployment would, in any age, be considered full employment. You know anyone who can't find a job? There are more postings for jobs than people looking. (And one reason unemployment is even that high is that the independent Fed has kept interest rates too high too long to discourage employers from hiring.) (I take it this means you will hail the Fed when it cuts rates in September?)

Home prices are unaffordable because we don't have enough homes. One reason? There are 400,000 jobs vacant in residential construction that can't be filled because native-born Americans don't want to do the hard labor. That is one reason why 25% of these jobs are historically filled by immigrants.

This is progress.

He will never admit that there has been progress. Just like his master, he won't ever admit that he was wrong.

He will never admit that there has been progress. Just like his master, he won't ever admit that he was wrong.
Will you admit that you were wrong about the transing of youth now that many countries in Europe and 25+ states have passed laws against it? Your wife was an expert on the topic i believe you claimed.

and no, I won't admit i was wrong when the economy is literally entering a recession.

This is progress.
I'll never buy the line "Americas don't want to do hard labor." That is a huge crock of shit.

What you mean is, Americans won't do the job at that price. Americans do the best work, but you have to pay them market rate.

The illegals just undercut the pay for Americans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT