ADVERTISEMENT

Go woke, go broke…Fox News.

Drawing an equivalency between CNN/MSNBC and Fox News is inaccurate. CNN and msnbc are not propaganda networks for the Democrat party. Fox is exactly that for the GOP.

They're all awful and need to go away, but there are degrees of awfulness.

Anyone who defends MSNBC and Fox in any capacity is a massive liar. Outside of promoting(lying) either so the pathetic Rx commercials get viewed to pay their bills, there is literally ZERO redeeming quality of either.
I give CNN a slight break as they less horrible than MSNBC.

AllSidesMediaBiasChart-Version8.jpg

Anyone who defends MSNBC and Fox in any capacity is a massive liar. Outside of promoting(lying) either so the pathetic Rx commercials get viewed to pay their bills, there is literally ZERO redeeming quality of either.

I agree he has lost his mind.

I don't watch msnbc. I couldn't name one anchor on the network other than Rachel Maddow who I personally cannot stand.

Edit - Katy Tur...I know her. She's got a nice rack.
I understand if you don't want to answer.

Well I guess I'm a massive liar then. if you think me saying that msnbc is not as bad as fox, is a defense of msnbc, then I guess I'm a "massive liar."

Well I guess I'm a massive liar then. if you think me saying that msnbc is not as bad as fox, is a defense of msnbc, then I guess I'm a "massive liar."
It's true they aren't because even though MSNBC is in the tank for Dems, they at least have journalistic standards that Fox doesn't employ. In other words, even though they're biased, what they say is mostly true. I don't watch it that much but I respect the hell out of Ari Melber, knowing which way he leans but I also know he cares about getting it right.

Reactions: flotiger
Yeah I wonder if this will really have much of an impact on the network. I think they're officially on shaky ground, moreso than after those other departures. But the best thing about Tucker leaving is the loudest voice in the white supremacist movement has been silenced.
Nah the white supremes still have Biden and the DNC.....

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
It's true they aren't because even though MSNBC is in the tank for Dems, they at least have journalistic standards that Fox doesn't employ. In other words, even though they're biased, what they say is mostly true. I don't watch it that much but I respect the hell out of Ari Melber, knowing which way he leans but I also know he cares about getting it right.
That's my point. I know that cnn and msnbc are biased towards the left. I'm just pointing out that their bias doesn't come anywhere close to straight up propaganda.

As always, there are degrees to consider here. And as always, that's a nuance they aren't interested in acknowledging.

LOL, you're brainwashed.

You can say MSNBC is not as bad as FOX. That’s like saying 365 people are murdered, Fox killed 146 of them, MSNBC 128 and CNN 91. Congrats, you are less murderous.

Anyone claiming standard against Fox is like supporting Bundy over John Wayne Gacy. Congrats I guess.

You can say MSNBC is not as bad as FOX. That’s like saying 365 people are murdered, Fox killed 146 of them, MSNBC 128 and CNN 91. Congrats, you are less murderous.

Anyone claiming standard against Fox is like supporting Bundy over John Wayne Gacy. Congrats I guess.
You're just wrong, so shut up about it and let the adults talk.

Reactions: flotiger
General question for everyone…..

Why are so many people afraid of the truth? Is your life just outcomes your falsely want or that the “perception of winning” is so powerful that you’ll believe anything.

(Note: would not surprise me someone hanging a Clemson Football 2022 ACC title champs banner hanging in their house with the word “National” over the ACC.)

This is very much the truth. It's evident, just see below...

Actually this would be more accurate.

Go choke (on trumps cock), go broke… Fox News.

It’s the $800mm payout for parroting trumps lies that might make them go broke. Not losing viewers like you and tigergrowls who cannot afford to buy anything from their advertisers anyway.

Drawing an equivalency between CNN/MSNBC and Fox News is inaccurate. CNN and msnbc are not propaganda networks for the Democrat party. Fox is exactly that for the GOP.

They're all awful and need to go away, but there are degrees of awfulness.

Yeah I wonder if this will really have much of an impact on the network. I think they're officially on shaky ground, moreso than after those other departures. But the best thing about Tucker leaving is the loudest voice in the white supremacist movement has been silenced.

Reactions: SDTiger9
Let’s make some things agreed upon:
1. Fox News wins first place for being the most deplorable. Yes?

2. FOX MSNBC CNN are NOT news organizations.
They are “opinions drawn to serve a consistent viewership.” They are not informing the public. They are encouraging a certain line of thinking based upon CERTAIN topics that drive ratings, like Trump for example.

3. I repeat. Fox is the worst….. by a little. I refuse to watch either of the FOX/MSNBC drivel as it does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to inform the public. They serve up THEIR NARRATIVES and OPINIONS based upon convenient topics that spread their agenda.

For shits and giggles, I typed in MSNBC.com and FoxNews.com last Friday. The entire front pages of BOTH were nothing but antiGOP and antiDem propaganda. How are either supporting America? They are just shills for angles to support 2 political parties that DONT CARE ABOUT THEIR AUDIENCE. They just want obedient Yes Men.

(I just went back again…. MSNBC has 12, yes 12 front page articles on Trump. You have the WhiteHouse yet the entire platform is dedicated to NOT talking about the current leadership and just spew hate on the people they can’t stand. Faux, much of the same but a FEW human interest stories.)
Just so slow adult.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hammerdawg.NEAR
1. Fox News wins first place for being the most deplorable. Yes? NO, but they are close.

2. FOX MSNBC CNN are NOT news organizations. True
They are “opinions drawn to serve a consistent viewership.” They are not informing the public. They are encouraging a certain line of thinking based upon CERTAIN topics that drive ratings, like Trump for example.

3. I repeat. Fox is the worst….. by a little. I refuse to watch either of the FOX/MSNBC drivel as it does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to inform the public. They serve up THEIR NARRATIVES and OPINIONS based upon convenient topics that spread their agenda. 99% of the time, yes. That makes question 2 TRUE.

For shits and giggles, I typed in MSNBC.com and FoxNews.com last Friday. The entire front pages of BOTH were nothing but antiGOP and antiDem propaganda. How are either supporting America? They are just shills for angles to support 2 political parties that DONT CARE ABOUT THEIR AUDIENCE. They just want obedient Yes Men.

(I just went back again…. MSNBC has 12, yes 12 front page articles on Trump. You have the WhiteHouse yet the entire platform is dedicated to NOT talking about the current leadership and just spew hate on the people they can’t stand. Faux, much of the same but a FEW human interest stories.) I used to have a thread dedicated to CNN and how many times they repeated Trumps name on the front page. The reason I stopped was that Fox has gotten just about as bad!
Just so slow adult.
I'll go.

Reactions: SDTiger9
1. Fox News wins first place for being the most deplorable. Yes?

2. FOX MSNBC CNN are NOT news organizations.

3. I repeat. Fox is the worst….. by a little. I refuse to watch either of the FOX/MSNBC drivel as it does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to inform the public. They serve up THEIR NARRATIVES and OPINIONS based upon convenient topics that spread their agenda.

(I just went back again…. MSNBC has 12, yes 12 front page articles on Trump. You have the WhiteHouse yet the entire platform is dedicated to NOT talking about the current leadership and just spew hate on the people they can’t stand. Faux, much of the same but a FEW human interest stories.)
Just so slow adult.
I agree with some of what you're saying but I believe Fox is the worst by a mile. There's a huge difference between a network being biased and one that makes up conspiracy theories out of thin air, argues in court they shouldn't be believed and gets sued for billions of dollars for knowingly spreading lies. None of that happens to CNN/MSNBC because they don't say things so egregious that they get taken to court. Sure they're one-sided but not criminally so.

I respect Rachel Maddow even though she bores me because she's so far left but she doesn't cross the line into dangerous untruths that lead to violence like Tucker's show inspired.

Fox has had a huge role in creating the post-truth idiocracy we are living in now. The others just report one side of most arguments, though CNN has been giving a lot of airtime to Republicans since Licht took over and they treat them respectfully on-air. Sorry, but it's just not the same.

Last edited:
I disagree with your opinion here. I watched Tucker because I enjoyed what he presented on the air regardless of whether he personally believed it or not. I think the truth is somewhere in the middle related to his feelings on Trump as I personally think him and Trump are agreeing now on a lot more than they did a few years back. Tucker has been red pilled by the insanity currently underway all over the nation.
To each their own for what content they enjoy watching. My argument would be that tucker had no place on a news channel. It is just television not news and portraying it as news was the issue, not that he had a show in general.

Reactions: dpic73 and flotiger
I agree with some of what you're saying but I believe Fox is the worst by a mile. There's a huge difference between a network being biased and one that makes up conspiracy theories out of thin air, argues in court they shouldn't be believed and gets sued for billions of dollars for knowingly spreading lies. None of that happens to CNN/MSNBC because they don't say things so egregious that they get taken to court. Sure they're one-sided but not criminally so.

I respect Rachel Maddow even though she bores me because she's so far left but she doesn't cross the line into dangerous untruths that lead to violence like Tucker's show inspired.

Fox has had a huge role in creating the post-truth ideocracy we are living in now. The others just report one side of most arguments, though CNN has been giving a lot of airtime to Republicans since Licht took over and they treat them respectfully on-air. Sorry, but it's just not the same.

I can agree that Fox says “fire in the theatre.”
We can also agree that MSNBC CONSTANTLY says there will be a fire in a theatre coming soon. (Congrats on the felony semantic victory.) And when that fire happens, “see, we told you.” And MSNBC will run their prognostication victory for months.

Give me a fvckin break. That’s why there is physical abuse(Fox) and emotional abuse.(MSNBC). Both are and can be equally dangerous.

I can agree Rachel Maddow has command of creating lemmings. Is she telling them to JUMP? Maybe not. But much like a home school child, she does nothing to prepare a person for the real world. Just stoking fear constantly to even go outside. WE HAVE Rx ADS THAT YOU MUST VIEW. STAY INSIDE!!!

If you think Fox and msnbc are opposite sides of the same coin, you're just a fool. That's all there is to it.

Sure man, sure

7b7b18b6-d933-4827-bbf3-827345a0363d-ObamaBidenSOT_deskthumb.png
NIce you posted the racist pedohitler with two half breeds neither of african-american decent and all whos families were slave owners back in the day and all part of the party of slavery, kkk, child sex, hate, and murder.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
This is a story msdnc and cnn are too chickenshit to cover. NOT SAYING FOXNEWS ISN'T BIAS just saying they will cover stories the other 2 won't touch.

We agree here. Both are designed to:
- divide the country
- instill fear
- drive narratives
- keep people tuned in
- sell Rx drugs
I do not agree that either cnn or msnbc are designed to divide the country. Otherwise, no disagreement. And even in spite of all that, Fox news is still way, way worse, because it does all that AND and gives a powerful voice to fascism and white supremacy.

Reactions: dpic73
I can agree that Fox says “fire in the theatre.”
We can also agree that MSNBC CONSTANTLY says there will be a fire in a theatre coming soon. (Congrats on the felony semantic victory.) And when that fire happens, “see, we told you.” And MSNBC will run their prognostication victory for months.

Give me a fvckin break. That’s why there is physical abuse(Fox) and emotional abuse.(MSNBC). Both are and can be equally dangerous.

I can agree Rachel Maddow has command of creating lemmings. Is she telling them to JUMP? Maybe not. But much like a home school child, she does nothing to prepare a person for the real world. Just stoking fear constantly to even go outside. WE HAVE Rx ADS THAT YOU MUST VIEW. STAY INSIDE!!!
Again, if you're looking for straight news, these networks are not what you'd tune into but if you go in knowing they're biased, it's easier to sort through the wash.

It's my opinion that people who view CNN/MSNBC have higher IQs than those that tune into Fox and therefore aren't as easily manipulated. I know I'll get pushback for that statement but it's true.

Growing up in Greenville, the only news I consumed was the Greenville News and the local news stations and things seemed a lot simpler then and no one I knew argued about politics. But social media, cable news and Trump in particular have ratcheted up the rhetoric to historic levels and it's just not sustainable if we value normalcy/decency. That's why I'm a voracious reader now and get my news from multiple sources so I have a wide ranging view of different perspectives so I can decide for myself what the truth is. But damn, I sure do miss when times were simpler.

CNN and msnbc are not propaganda networks for the Democrat party. Fox is exactly that for the GOP.
Beginning to believe more and more each day that these are bots and not real people

Holy shit there is zero chance anyone has their head this far in the clouds

• Haha
Reactions: BlueRidgedf
Again, if you're looking for straight news, these networks are not what you'd tune into but if you go in knowing they're biased, it's easier to sort through the wash.

It's my opinion that people who view CNN/MSNBC have higher IQs than those that tune into Fox and therefore aren't as easily manipulated. I know I'll get pushback for that statement but it's true.

Growing up in Greenville, the only news I consumed was the Greenville News and the local news stations and things seemed a lot simpler then and no one I knew argued about politics. But social media, cable news and Trump in particular have ratcheted up the rhetoric to historic levels and it's just not sustainable if we value normalcy/decency. That's why I'm a voracious reader now and get my news from multiple sources so I have a wide ranging view of different perspectives so I can decide for myself what the truth is. But damn, I sure do miss when times were simpler.
What’s your goal? I’m stunned how SMART IQ people actually defend positions by “at least we aren’t as bad as”.

Of course MSNBC has higher IQ viewers. They are typically MORE frequent college educated viewers. Again, not sure what that is accomplishing.

By my count, my vote, your vote…. everyone’s vote is the same. Millions upon millions of people are manipulated by just being a fool and many are supplied with fool fuel to fool others. What are we winning here? Why is Trump talked about incessantly on MSNBC? He’s a multiple time loser. Shouldn’t MSNBC be nation building about all the wonderful accomplishments being made? Why do they avoid certain news topics just like Fox avoids?

Most people, smart and not so much, are unwilling to search for the best solutions for America. They want to believe their political groups have the answers. These answers always lying on opposite ends. By virtue of reality, an impossible goal yet people pledge loyalty and willing to “cover up” for their shortcomings.

What are MSNBC and FOX actually accomplishing? Just affirmation for loyalty to a political party. Where and how do the people of the US win when the programming is designed to divide?

21328.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT