ADVERTISEMENT

Good for Kamala 😂😂😂

Why do you hate America? We all speak American.
Hate America? I was born and raised here. I served in the US Army. I love this place. That doesnt mean you have to be a racist. There are 4 languages that dominated America from its founding. It was English, French, Spanish, And German. But everybody spoke English for the most part. This is America and you can speak any language you want. Its called free speech. I love other languages. I speak a little bit of several. When doing business its expected you speak English. But if you want to talk to people in different languages thats ok if they speak it also. It would be wrong for somebody that spoke only French to come here and expect people here to talk to them in French. If he and I want to talk Spanish here to each other who cares? Only a racist would care...

Don’t get your point because he started building until your retarded dementia asshole POTUS stopped the process
nuh uh trump said he was going to build the wall, not start it. he literally said he was going to build the wall. do you think he would lie? obviously not, trump would never lie about building the wall.

Lmao why do you think I like Biden

Hate America? I was born and raised here. I served in the US Army. I love this place. That doesnt mean you have to be a racist. There are 4 languages that dominated America from its founding. It was English, French, Spanish, And German. But everybody spoke English for the most part. This is America and you can speak any language you want. Its called free speech. I love other languages. I speak a little bit of several. When doing business its expected you speak English. But if you want to talk to people indifferent languages thats ok if they speak it also. It would be wrong for somebody that spoke only French to come here and expect people here to talk to them in French. If he and I want to talk Spanish here to each other who cares? Only a racist would care...
sounds like anti-american excuses from people who don't have freedom. stfu pinko commie, speak american

• Haha
Reactions: TigerRagRob
sounds like anti-american excuses from people who don't have freedom. stfu pinko commie, speak american
Its anti-racist not anti-american learn the difference...I think this is dpic alt account. Im a MAGA, America First conservative how da fuk did I get mistaken for a tree hugging commie? F'in low IQ mouth breathers coming out of the woodwork these days...

Which alter ego are you? Dicpic, Dw4, NY Tiger or any of the other ****** profiles you have?
You’re a liberal in other people’s clothes, fake ass losers.
Definitely one of those or the Prime person. Likely, they are all the same profiles.

Reactions: Cabotiger
Definitely one of those or the Prime person. Likely, they are all the same profiles.
You're right. Maybe I'm just a smurf account paying a lot of money every month to Rivals so I can have multiple accounts on this website to mess with you guys on a sports blog. Or maybe I'm just bored and y'all are hilariously easy to mess with because none of y'all are all that bright and get riled up really easy. Either one works, but lets go with whatever definitely doesn't upset you more.

• Haha
You're right. Maybe I'm just a smurf account paying a lot of money every month to Rivals so I can have multiple accounts on this website to mess with you guys on a sports blog. Or maybe I'm just bored and y'all are hilariously easy to mess with because none of y'all are all that bright and get riled up really easy. Either one works, but lets go with whatever definitely doesn't upset you more.
You wouldn’t be the first. You’re a newbie so that raises a red flag .
But you’re also not too smart so maybe it’s real.
😂😂🤔

You left out stupid. It’s about time you switch back to your doic profile. You’ve proven your intelligence point.

Now I know who you are……,,,I’ll have you banned as well as you alter ego.

Bye
also ban growlingtiger too. that would really own me and my other lib friends if you banned my fatpiggy and growlingtiger accounts. i would never recover if you banned fatpiggy and growlingtiger.

Ustedes, malditos idiotas, siempre ignorarán la verdad. Bill Clinton, Obama y otros liberales fueron mucho más “amigables” con Epstein que Trump, pero ustedes siguen promoviendo la mentira.
I don't even know what you said, but that sounded pretty impressive.

I'm not a liberal. I don't know how much more clear I can be about that.
So, you're not a liberal but you will vote for Kum-allah/Walz? If that is the case, you're just like any other Communist/Marxist conservatives have been fighting against for 50+ years.

Please keep on talking.

So, you're not a liberal but you will vote for Kum-allah/Walz? If that is the case, you're just like any other Communist/Marxist conservatives have been fighting against for 50+ years.

Please keep on talking.
Ah, everything you don't like is communism. And the more you don't like it, the more communism it is. Classic.

Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT